problems with skin

margal

Hi. I have some problems with my skin. I would like to know for how long will i have them. My skin was good in my teens, but for one or two years now it is in very bad state. I go to every single dermatologist i ever heared of, but it didnt help.I dont consume sweets and i usualy eat healthy. Recently i had hormon disbalans, but acording to my doctors, it is gone now.But my skin is still bad. I put a question in a horary section, but i would like you to take a look of my natal chart. So here it is. Any ideas?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_xxxx_hp_71019_9087.gif
    astro_w2at_01_xxxx_hp_71019_9087.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 28

dhundhun

Hi. I have some problems with my skin. I would like to know for how long will i have them. My skin was good in my teens, but for one or two years now it is in very bad state. I go to every single dermatologist i ever heared of, but it didnt help.I dont consume sweets and i usualy eat healthy. Recently i had hormon disbalans, but acording to my doctors, it is gone now.But my skin is still bad. I put a question in a horary section, but i would like you to take a look of my natal chart. So here it is. Any ideas?

Uranus, asc lord is at Anaretic degree followed by Saturn. Possibly magnetic theraphy can help in this situation.

Good Luck

Frisiangal

Hi,
The chart gives a time of 12 noon. Does this mean that the actual birth time in unknown? The Moon's position could be of significance.

Both Venus of Libra and Saturn of Capricorn are suggestive of skin problems, albeit for different reasons. The chart shows both Venus and Saturn in harsh aspects to Mars in Aries. Skin eruptions as a result of suppressed heat that is released through the pores?

You might care to take a look at a previous post in this section by 'ariesgurl', who shared a similar problem and aspects. Perhaps it will be helpful.

margal

Thank you for responce. To answer your question about birth time, it wasnt unknown.My birth time was noon, so my Moon is in 5th house in Cancer.

margal

But, my Venus is not in Libra, it is in Scorpio, and it is in quincunx Mars, wich i dont think is harsh aspect .And about Saturn, he is in Capricion, but he is also in tenth house, on his place. And i am not sure that was he responcaple for my skin state, because my skin problem is that my skin is too much dry( nothing i use didnt help that) and too sensitive( on everything: Sun, wind,hot or cold food and drinks, sometimes even a water. )On my face capillaries and red spots can often be seen.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

But, my Venus is not in Libra, it is in Scorpio, and it is in quincunx Mars, wich i dont think is harsh aspect

Hi again,
I said Venus of Libra, meaning its rulership of the sign. Skin problems can occur through various causes and reasons. Libra and Capricorn have rulership over the skin, so the aspects their rulers make can offer information as to why/from where a physical disorder originates.
The quincunx aspect is one of stress. Both planets on the quincunx have nothing in common in which to find and relate to each other (the hormone imbalance?).

Virgo can relate to dermatalogical problems, so the position of Mercury and its aspects can also be relevant. The 9th house has been observed to have strong association with 'health' rather than 'sickness' problems of the 6th house.

And about Saturn, he is in Capricion, but he is also in tenth house, on his place. And i am not sure that was he responcaple for my skin state,

Which was a reason I asked whether your birth time was correct.
Saturn in Cap. is conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius, ruler Ascendant., as dhundhun already pointed out.
Their conjunction is square Mars in Aries. Neptune is co-ruler of Ascendant and is also square Mars.
Aspects to rulers Ascendant and 6th house can refer to physical problems.

because my skin problem is that my skin is too much dry( nothing i use didnt help that) and too sensitive( on everything: Sun, wind,hot or cold food and drinks, sometimes even a water. )On my face capillaries and red spots can often be seen.

The harsh aspects in your chart all have some relevance to your skin problem. Medical astrology works from the idea that physical problems are a result of difficult spirit/mind/feelings that find no outlet. Your Moon-Pluto in water could suggest very deep emotions that you choose to withhold or dam.....consequently no release of the water element to provide the necessary 'oiling' of the skin. With so much fire in your chart, you might like to think about what makes you inwardly boil for which you can find no release. As your question referred to when your skin complaint will be over, the one could well refer to, and provide the answer for the other.:wink: