Predictions using '08 SR

StarNur

My Saturn return will take place in my 5th house, and my Saturn is conj North Node.

In my Solar Return chart, the Sun, Chiron, Neptune, Mercury Rx, and the North Node will just so happen to be in my 5th house if I work overseas...and pretty much in the 1st house if I stay here. I think this is pretty self explanatory. Im liking the Venus conjunct Jupiter, with the wide, but still there Pluto conj Venus.

Im just wondering what the Moon/2nd squares could mean? Also Saturn Rx in the 12th with its aspects? Any insights or experiences?

StarNur

Heres the SR again, in case it's not viewable above:

484046b8bb4102a10.gif

StarNur

Could the Moon in Scorpio/2nd squares have something to do with my Taurus (2nd hs) mother, maybe myself being away from home, other women giving me a hard time, my emotions (what about my emotions?). And how does this relate to the money I earn?

Mars/9th opposite Pluto/3rd? What could mean about teaching in the middle east, if anything? Saturn Rx in the 12th = depression...anything positive about it?

Shanda

Hi StarNur,

Could you also post your natal chart? I find that it is very important to not just read the SR as a stand-alone chart, but to also interpret it in light of its connections to the birth chart...

Thanks much! :)

Shanda

Hi StarNur,

Sure, that's fine. I just checked my messages, and I'll be getting back to you with my thoughts on your questions, etc. shortly...