Predictions for 2022

blackbery

What are your major predictions for the 2022 year starting tomorrow?

You can use astrology or not, I've placed in the chat section.

I have very definite, intutive feelings about what I think will happen.

MAY will be a pivotal month in many ways. Jupiter moves into Aries May 10/22 until Oct 28/22. MAJOR shifts in the world, particularly America.

Interesting that Trump TRUTH social media to launch 22222 (Feb 22, 2022).
A magical number, wonder if Trump deliberately used this date as he often speaks in code. A lot of important information will be revealed to the public that the fake news will never report on.

I do belive that O'Biden will be removed by the 25th.
Harris will become POTUS (or will she considering she's not even a legal citizen of the U.S.):whistling::whistling::whistling:

Will they try to sneak in Killary as POTUS?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

They would love to have their top Swamp Creature back in power...by any means so t hey can carry on with their deep state agenda.

The plandemic will fizzle out.

blackbery

Military trials will continue.

Fauci, Gates, Dzsak, heads of Pfizer, Moderna, etc. heads of CDC, FDA will all be found guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Many arrests & executions have already taken place & we will hear about those in 2022. Many people who think are alive are actually dead & many people who think are dead are actually alive.

It had to be this way until the people awakened to the evil reality that has permeated the top echelons of almost every institution in the world...particularly the UN, EU, NATO, IMF, WHO. Totally corrupt at the top, working for 1% global elites.

The SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.

blackbery

HONG KONG will be FREE from the China Communist Regime.

The people will be able to live like sovereign beings without the totalitarian Chinese state.

Right now, in 2021, the oppression & brutality against the people is bloody awful. The Chinese-backed police are smashing protesters over the head, arresting them & throwing them in prison.

And keeping real journalists away to stop the truth from coming out. But we live in a digital age & the people are sending videos out to the world so we know what's going on.

JUPITERASC

Blaze

Account Closed
I will breathe.

Sell a few homes.

Move away from NYC...sorta. There's a certain place that calls to me, even if the locals are rather snobbish.

Throw down the blueprint for my charity organization.

Relax.

Spend time with family.

Watch the economic situation worsen.

Possibly more, can't say right now.

CapAquaPis

Blaze, California has a more snobbish reputation, esp. In its cities L.A. and San Francisco. However, I don't recommend anyone to relocate into a state like UT or OK. And all the so called developed, free and industrial world is strikingly different from the majority of the USA socioculturally speaking.

CapAquaPis

My 3 predictions (we're in the first week of this new year): 1. President Joe Biden resigns in Jan-Feb. due to a larger inability to get COVID under control, 2. The conservative right nationwide successfully petition to recall Kamala Harris in a special federal election in Oct-Nov. And 3. Sarah Palin is elected with Rand Paul a VP running mate...The GOP has a president, along with the House and Senate (the US congress is the most Republican ruled ever even in 2024). I'm personally against Palin equally my odium of Trump who I never want to see him president ever again. And the increased backlash against SJWs (social justice warriors), our country still doesn't understand the 1950s-60s civil rights movement and 1980s-90s political correctness trend didn't eliminate(d) legal racism and wide(r) economic disparities completely.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I predict in CA where I live, state Governor Gavin Newsom resigns and the Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis takes his place, the recent record covid case spike has made the mostly Democrat state government realize it can't be controlled effectively by every precaution and method taken anymore. I predict more social and civil unrest, the Alt Right is still a menace, and more hate or bias like its fashionable to spout "I hate this (insert social minority group here)". Without career suicide, legalities and social stigma (1970s-90s kid here). Oddly in my childhood in the late 20 the century, the US had a record high crime wave of murders, theft, violence, drugs and the law was taken less seriously, but federal crime stats showed the trend was in a downward reverse in the years from 1995-2020. And nationally, crime is on a very sharp rise like a jump in homicides in many urban areas, other cities of any size and in every state...2022 will resemble 1994. And the most racially charged decade since the 1960s, esp. Black Lives Matter, Antifa and ACAB (All Cops Are Bad) vs. Law enforcement/ the police/ FBI.

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze, California has a more snobbish reputation, esp. In its cities L.A. and San Francisco. However, I don't recommend anyone to relocate into a state like UT or OK. And all the so called developed, free and industrial world is strikingly different from the majority of the USA socioculturally speaking.

Oh, I'd never move to Cali. Mainly due to people in my socioeconomic class having to deal with such high income tax rates. NYC also has high rates, but Cali is higher still, so it's my krytonite.

Was a beautiful place to vacation though. :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
Adding a few more, I will,

Find a good gal to settle down with. Not impossible, but difficult, due to current worldly situations. (Probably happening, who knows)

Practice Guitar. A work in progress.

Try out Polo. A few of my friends love the game, though I've never tried it.

Rent a boat and sleep out at sea during summer. Why? Because I can, that's why, haha. :lol:

Hopefully invest in a few startups. I love watching ideas grow into money making machines.

leomoon

My 3 predictions (we're in the first week of this new year): 1. President Joe Biden resigns in Jan-Feb. due to a larger inability to get COVID under control, 2. The conservative right nationwide successfully petition to recall Kamala Harris in a special federal election in Oct-Nov. And 3. Sarah Palin is elected with Rand Paul a VP running mate...The GOP has a president, along with the House and Senate (the US congress is the most Republican ruled ever even in 2024). I'm personally against Palin equally my odium of Trump who I never want to see him president ever again. And the increased backlash against SJWs (social justice warriors), our country still doesn't understand the 1950s-60s civil rights movement and 1980s-90s political correctness trend didn't eliminate(d) legal racism and wide(r) economic disparities completely.

I can't imagine anyone being legally able to remove VP Kamala Harris, and she may be elected in 2024.

As for Biden, well - he's not looking too well physically we all know this even though his will is to run again.

I'm not at all convinced trump will try to run in 2024, I think he's only saying this so the money keeps coming in., with him holding the purse strings for the GOP with their permission. I don't see him running unless it's a guaranteed 1,000% fix in place for him within the States that cost him the last election. They are trying to do just that.

Sarah Palin doesn't have a chance. McCain was very sorry he allowed his people to choose her, as she was an embarrassment. "I can see Russia from my front porch" she said. This was said after she was asked about her "foreign relations experience".....She doesn't have any. She ended up being late night fodder for comedians for years on that one.

Last edited:

leomoon

Serious Question for everyone who predicts Republicans and is their choice for 2024:

WHAT do the Republicans do for the Average person that you like so much?

They fought against Social Security, Climate Change funding, Medicare, Health Care, consistently for decades - what is it that attracts YOU?

I have a list of Democratic achievements, but cannot find ANY (except for the wealthy) that the Republicans have aided. What are they? ?

blackbery

The Dem Party is a Marxist Regime, aligned with China to destroy American capitalism in order to bring in their communist revolution.

America will NEVER be a Commie country; the people love their freedoms & don't want big brother...I mean...big gov't telling them how to live.

It's the blue-controlled states that have the strict lockdowns, mask mandate mandated vaxx, etc & they have almost totally destroyed their economies.
Their crime rates are sky-rocketing out of control. Their cities are like a dystopian nightmare. Thousands & thousands have fled to red states where they are FREE. It's like escaping from a totalitarian country which is what the Dem Party is now. I

t's not the party of JFK anymore; it's the party of Stalin.

The Dem Party has become the death cult; obsessed with abortion, infanticide & culling the population due to 'climate change'. Actually, their eugenics agenda is now the main platform of their party. They also no longer support law & order & allow thugs & criminals & illegals to flood the country & do as they please.

Republicans support God, guns,family & capitalism. They want to be left alone & pay the minimum tax. They support the Constitution, election integrity & law & order.

Dems want to destroy Christianity, destroy democracy, destroy individual freedoms, destroy the Constitution & impose THEIR values onto the people. They have become tyrannical, Godless & a large criminal enterprise.

It's not surprising nobody supports them anymore; 27 Dems have dropped out of running again. They know their party has been infiltrated by China & the top leaders are all going to be arrested for treason, sedition, crimes against humanity, insider trading, etc etc etc.

Put a fork in the Dem party; they are done in 2022.

Serious Question for everyone who predicts Republicans and is their choice for 2024:

WHAT do the Republicans do for the Average person that you like so much?

They fought against Social Security, Climate Change funding, Medicare, Health Care, consistently for decades - what is it that attracts YOU?

I have a list of Democratic achievements, but cannot find ANY (except for the wealthy) that the Republicans have aided. What are they? ?

blackbery

Trump will serve his 2nd Term as POTUS in an election he won in a landslide.

He needs to get the TRUTH out there which he will be able to do when his social media platform launches in 2.22.2022. Think he chose that date with those # he speaks in code, in gematria.

President Trump will be back to MAGA, AGAIN in May but that month is merely my guess based on what's going on with astrology at that time.

The Solar King DJT will once again take his place as the LEGALLY elected POTUS.

A smooth transition from the illegal presidency of O'Biden/Harris.

The Reps will sweep the mid-terms & hold the WH, Congress & Senate.

JUSTICE.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
Put a fork in the Dem party; they are done in 2022.

I'm not picking a side here, but as a New Yorker, this would be great for 2022. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be happening. Too deep in the blue.

But hey, at least if I commit a crime, like not wearing a mask or something horrible, I'll be out of jail before the ink dries on my arrest sheet. Thanks Deblasio.

leomoon

Besides the vitriol and name calling, (all via trump and his supporters it appears), WHAT exactly has the Republican Party done for the average people over the many decades that has millions of people so dedicated to them? After all, they've always been almost exclusively for the wealthy,and not the average person in this country. They've offered no bills for years now in Congress which could be considered in a bi-partisan fashion, and even Mitch McConnell, their head of Congress for many years since President Obama, was proud of that fact, the fact of "do nothing", "offer nothing" .

Still waiting for the list of what Republicans offer you besides loyalty to the cult leader this time around?

p.s. Some decent Republicans are now falling off the cult-bandwagon for 2024 including:

Senator Mike Rounds (R)-S.D.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...fter-calling-out-stolen-election-lie-n1287279

Trump responded in his typical manner - name calling! (expected)

Senator Mitch Romney (R-Utah)

Consistently calls out the Lies being told by trump and his cult.

https://www.thebulwark.com/what-it-means-to-be-a-republican-in-2022/

In spite of all of this discourse in the country, Trump's 2024 natal chart for the 2024 Elections appears to be as usual for him, the lucky Jupiter transit which saves him.

Election Day 2024:

Trump will have Tr. Jupiter which is retrograde over his natal NN in the natal chart's 10th house (public eye) Trine within 3 degrees his 2nd house Retrograde Jupiter! Does this mean he will be thrilled to know various lawsuits have been dismissed or that he will be coming into more billions of dollars to sit on? It is after-all the 2nd house Jupiter that is being triggered so no doubt he will be getting some news to be thrilled with.

Whether it is another turn in the White House however, is still a stretch.

After all, V.P. Kamala Harris will have Tr Jupiter applying a sextile to both her North Node and Mars, while also applying a wide trine to her Sun in the 5th house (a gamble)

Tr Venus will be over her 6th house triggering an exact trine over her 2nd house Mars (a 120 degree transit applying from Venus), which should then trigger both of her T Squares (incorporating 5 planets)

Since her Mars opposes Saturn in the 9th house of justice and law (which happens to conjunct her Vesta), it's quite possible this race will be decided later then Nov. 5th, in the courts.

:surprised: This is how I see it so far, and of course, I've been wrong too in the past not batting 100% but close.

Last edited:

leomoon

SARAH PALIN was predicted to win in 2024
And 3. Sarah Palin is elected with Rand Paul a VP running mate...The GOP has a president, along with the House and Senate (the US congress is the most Republican ruled ever even in 2024
CapAquariusPisces - and whoever else is reading - Here is my take on that prediction:
:sideways:

Whoever thinks, (because I understand, Sarah Palin, ex Gov of Alaska) has been on Fox TV and they do promote her as their darling (she was hired once) I don't see her in the running after enough people get wind of the other scandals since she ran with McCain.

Since that Presidential Race with President Obama, that put Sarah Palin in the spotlight and made her multi-millions of dollars, it's been a rather downhill trajectory in her personal life.

Award winning Biographer Joe McGinness, rented a house next door to the Palins, to unearth the "real" Sarah Palin in his book " The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin" which came out in 2011. It's been 10 yrs a whole decade since his revelations were made, but we know how the past can come to haunt the politicians when they least expect it to.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...airs-Glen-Rice-husbands-business-partner.html

This link is more mainstream (Los Angeles Times) in the U.S.A. looking at and reviewing the biography in 2014: :smile:

https://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-0916-mcginniss-palin-book-review-20110917-story.html

Of course, Sarah simply called him names, ala DJT - but couldn't disprove what he told about her in his biography.

Last edited:

blackbery

NY the ONLY state that Trump lost in 2020 so you may be right.

NY completely gone to the wind of the lunatic left. Anyone who CAN has left.

I feel sorry for the lawful, hardworking people of NY who can't afford to move out & are stuck with the nazi Gov Hochul who compares herself to Jesus in order to get people jabbed.:sick::sick::sick:

At least they did vote in a law & order Mayor after the Commie thug de Blasio cut the police, cut the forces that dealt with gangs & violent crime has taken over the city.

Even though he's a Democrat & black, Eric Adams IS supportive of police & arresting criminals, no matter their colour or religion. He WON"T allow the endless, violent crime to continue.
He is the ONLY hope for NY at the moment.

Wish you luck Blaze. Hope you can get out soon if that's your choice.

I'm not picking a side here, but as a New Yorker, this would be great for 2022. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be happening. Too deep in the blue.

But hey, at least if I commit a crime, like not wearing a mask or something horrible, I'll be out of jail before the ink dries on my arrest sheet. Thanks Deblasio.

blackbery

DeSantis campaign selling ‘Escape to Florida’ T-shirts as some top Democrats flock to Sunshine State :biggrin:

The shirt pokes fun at Democrats who leave states with strict pandemic laws to relax in the Sunshine State

Rep. Eric Swalwell the latest blue-state Democrat spotted maskless in mandate-free Florida

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., was recorded without a mask in a densely packed bar in Miami

Hypocritical Dems once again enforcing insane, un-scientific covid mafsks & lockdowns on their OWN constituents while running off to sunny Florida to enjoy the FREEDOM.

Rules for Thee but not for Me is the DNC motto. :whistling::whistling::whistling: