Predicting Relationships Based on Transits

Doodleloo

I have tried to determine when a relationship could be predicted in according to transits. I have tried to synthesize information from other sites and youtube videos. If people could offer their viewpoints or methods, that would be great :).

I will use my information as I have no one else's (will try to put picture in the text later):
Aug 10th, 1996
9:52 AM
Patna, Bihar, India
F

Planet transits were looked up here and there from the internet from vedic-based sites, not western.

Jupiter and Saturn are the two planets that can really grant a relationship (or anything, really).
1. If they are aspecting the 5th/7th house, especially at the same time, something is possible.

With Virgo Lagna, sign of the 7th house is Pisces.

Jupiter goes into Virgo (and is hence aspecting the 7th house) from 8/11/16 onwards. From this position, it also aspects the 5th house, house of fun and dating. Jupiter rules the 7th house as pisces belongs to Jupiter, so it is aspecting its own sign.

Saturn is currently in scorpio until 2017. In this chart, saturn is currently in the 3rd house. It is aspecting the 5th house (own house from 3rd dristi). Saturn is also lord of the 7th in D9.

Also in D9, Jupiter is present on the 1/7 axis, further cementing it as a planet that must be regarded when looking at relationships.

2. Need to consider mahadasha/antardasha. Is the dasha ruler currently aspecting or transiting the 7th house? What about the lord of the 7th house in the navamsa? Where is it transiting in the birth chart and what is it aspecting?

Currently going through Jupiter mahadasha, which is conducive for relationships. Currently going through saturn's antardasha, but by the time jupiter goes into virgo, will change to mercury ant. Good pratyantardashas for relationships could then be jupiter (10/4/17-1/23/18), venus (8/9-12/25), or even possibly sun (12/25-2/5/17), but would not be as strong as the first two.

Next points shall be considered based on possible dates. Specifically, after jupiter is in virgo

3. Where is the lagna lord transiting?

When transiting venus is conjunct with transiting mercury, could symbolize the start of something. Especially considering mercury is lagna lord in this chart.

Mercury will be transiting in virgo from 8/19-9/9 and then again from 10/3 to 10/21.

4. Where is the lagna lord of the d9 transiting?

That is the sun. When will it be aspecting the 7th house given jupiter's placement in virgo? Sun will be in virgo from 9/16-10/17.

5. Can't forget about venus, the significator of love and relationships! When is it going to cross the 1st house?

Venus will be in virgo from 8/25-9/18.

Most of these significators will be in virgo in mid-September (in addition to saturn aspecting the 5th house on its own in scorpio). It is thus highly possible that something will happen at this time.

This required a lot of synthesis so it's possible things are just plain wrong. In addition with the MD/AD/PD, september certainly seems like an interesting month in terms of relationships.

Do tell me what you think. I am, after all, just a beginner. Will edit later on if necessary.

Doodleloo

Forgot to attach the chart as a reference to above post.

Attachments

• Basic Info.PNG
    Basic Info.PNG
    166.4 KB · Views: 8

ravinderccmb

in your chart there must have been a relationship around 2008 In the antra dasa period of moon, but with lot of struggles, insults and frustation. After aug 2008 in the jupiter dasa and Saturn antra dasa period there must have been differences or breakup in relationship.

Doodleloo

in your chart there must have been a relationship around 2008 In the antra dasa period of moon, but with lot of struggles, insults and frustation. After aug 2008 in the jupiter dasa and Saturn antra dasa period there must have been differences or breakup in relationship.

I was in rahu mahadasha in 2008 and was also in no relationships. I would also like to point out that I was 12 at the time, but I appreciate you replying! :)

ravinderccmb

sorry, there was typing error.
possibility of relationship was during Rahu mahadasa - antra dasa of Moon, or antra dasa of Mars. and the breakup or differences could be in the Jupiter dasa - Saturn antra dasa period.

Met my now man when Venus and Saturn were conjunct my natal Saturn in the 4H. Mars (5H ruler) was conjunct Pluto sitting on my natal Jupiter in 6H. We made it official when Saturn was on my natal Saturn in 4H exact, Moon in 8H trine natal 6H Jupiter, Jupiter trine natal Venus in 5H.

Long story short: Saturn and Jupiter

Doodleloo

possibility of relationship was during Rahu mahadasa - antra dasa of Moon, or antra dasa of Mars. and the breakup or differences could be in the Jupiter dasa - Saturn antra dasa period.

I had a relationship during Ju-Sa but it started then not in ra

Doodleloo

Met my now man when Venus and Saturn were conjunct my natal Saturn in the 4H. Mars (5H ruler) was conjunct Pluto sitting on my natal Jupiter in 6H. We made it official when Saturn was on my natal Saturn in 4H exact, Moon in 8H trine natal 6H Jupiter, Jupiter trine natal Venus in 5H.

Long story short: Saturn and Jupiter

That's what I thought, that sa and jup have to be involved, but I'm stilllll not quite sure what to make of all these transits.

Doodleloo

Actually, now that I think about it, the person that I dated during Jup/Saturn I met during the time you specified. But I wasn't dating that person then. It would be several years before that time came.