Predicting death of sick mother

xoxo9

Hello, friends. I have been caretaker to my mother who has cancer. I don't think she has much longer here with us and I wanted to see if anyone could help with anticipating her date of death and/or any circumstances so that we can be better prepared. Thank you so much for any help you may be able to provide.

I have an understanding of tropical astrology, but I was thinking that input on our Vedic charts may be more useful for this particular situation. Any input using any astrological methods for our charts will be much appreciated.

Me (daughter)
Date of birth: 28 of April, year 1980
time of birth: 02:55a.m.
place of birth: Jasper, Alabama, United States (coordinates: 33.8312° N, 87.2775° W)

Her (my mother)
Date of birth: 30 of October, year 1957
time of birth: unknown (not recorded)
place of birth: Jasper, Alabama, United States (coordinates: 33.8312° N, 87.2775° W)

creativei

Yes you are right your chart also indicate it. Right from beginning her life is not good many losses many worries many suffering many shocking events. Filled with sorrows. Your terms with her also not good you didnt got mom love n care, instead bitterness only, felt like orphan kid.

She may depart this world before this October it takes place suddenly mostly in hospital that too late night only. After her loss you have major changes in physically mentally..

Take care 🙏

xoxo9

Yes you are right your chart also indicate it. Right from beginning her life is not good many losses many worries many suffering many shocking events. Filled with sorrows. Your terms with her also not good you didnt got mom love n care, instead bitterness only, felt like orphan kid.

She may depart this world before this October it takes place suddenly mostly in hospital that too late night only. After her loss you have major changes in physically mentally..

Take care 🙏
Thank you so much. When I first read this, I thought why would my mother need to go to hospital at this point? I am caring for her at home with the help of nurses... but she ended up getting very sick with infection very quickly and is now in the hospital. I'm afraid she will not be able to fight it off, as she is already declined from the cancer. I also feel that what you've said about her life is unfortunately true. I have a very loving relationship with her, but she wasn't always around when I was young and my grandmother raised me mostly. She has done the best she could. Thank you so much for your reply... much love to you.

xoxo9

Any updates on how your mom is now?
Yes, my mother passed away last week, August 29 2022 at 5:48am. She had been in hospital for 5 days, but we knew she would not make it this time. I had not had time to update my post for everyone. She had to be admitted to the hospital again, and she could no longer fight all of her illness. Thank you to everyone for your help.

creativei

Yes, my mother passed away last week, August 29 2022 at 5:48am. She had been in hospital for 5 days, but we knew she would not make it this time. I had not had time to update my post for everyone. She had to be admitted to the hospital again, and she could no longer fight all of her illness. Thank you to everyone for your help.
Sad to know my deepest condolences 🌹