Practice marriage horary question

unteruber

Attachments

• will_she.jpg
    will_she.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

mossadrai

The "she" is represented by Venus, which is domiciliated, and in the 7th house. It is in a wide-orb conjuction with Jupiter, which is a good thing.

The person who asks is Mars, at the MC, in Virgo, with no aspects to Venus but with a Trine to Jupiter.

In all, for me very good signs of marriage.

appleberry

Wonder what the outcome was cuz I would think ur chart answer was no. Her sig is Rx in her own house, not yours. Your main sigs don't touch, the moon is peregrine, and south node is in the seventh house.

I do see both benefics in the marriage house, mutually applying conjunction... But that can also mean another person she is close to, both main sigs have mercury as dispositor which is partile conjunct the moon (12 min) but separates, moon is strong in its domicile but separates from a Saturn square....

Did you ask her? How did things turn out if its not too much to ask?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I don't think this marriage occurred either. The significators are in good houses, but are not essentially strong. There is a mutually applying Trine between Venus and Mars due to Venus's retrograde motion, but she turns direct and begins separating before this aspect perfects. The Moon applies to the Square of Saturn in the 11th house, but she insults him and there is no reception so this shows some kind of obstacle coming from the family that blocks the marriage. Perhaps Saturn shows someone else in the picture since Venus receives him into her home.

Looking forward to the results. :) Thank you for posting this.

rafaella

What an interesting chart! I was gonna say no as well, but then I noticed a possible collection of light by Jupiter! I haven't checked ephemeris, does Venus retrograde back and conjunct Jupiter in here? And Mars also goes on to trine Jupiter after sign change? Of course Jupiter has no dignity, but has accidental dignity.

Moon is very well dignified and conjucnt the depositor of both significators, Mercury. Notice also the strong mutual reception between Jupiter and Mercury. Mercury deposits Mars and Venus and exalts Jupiter, whilst Jupiter (possibly) collects the light and also is in dignities of Mercury.

I think after much uncertainty, the marriage may have taken place....

Well did it? :)

rafaella

The answer is - yes, they did marry.

Thanks for updating! I hardly remember this chart, did they just recently marry or? Can you give more details of how things progressed. I am interested to know who Jupiter is as it seems third party was involved, perhaps family as Jup rules 4th, also why Venus rx, perhaps the lady changed her mind and returned to the querent? Also why Mercury so heavily involved. Some details would help in understanding the aspects.

Cheers :)

dr. farr

Magic 8 Ball would have given a correct yes answer:
-quesited = 7th whole sign house = Taurus = Venus = a "yes" answer accoding to 8 Ball "rules"

What about Ankara horary??
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)
-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-the Part of Marriage (ascendant+jupiter-venus) falls @ 19 Scorpio
-Venus flows away from Mars by retrograde motion = no
-following Ibn Ezra and allocating Moon as co-significator of the quesited, Moon flows toward Mars = yes
-Mars flows toward the Part of Marriage = yes
-Part of Marriage is in querent's signifying house (1st house) = yes
-Part of Marriage is in an elevated degree in the 1st whole sign house = yes
...so, Primary Ankara horary would probably also have given a yes answer to this question....

Harold

Yes, the involvement of Mercury is interesting. The Moon translates the light from Mercury to Mars, which is angular and has term in Virgo, so has dignity.

Mercury is ruler of the 8th house, and also the dispositor of Venus, the girl here. Venus is retrograde, but in her own house, so this may indicate a "return" to the question after an initial refusal?

The 2nd and 8th house can be a 'second', like a best-man or a brides-maid. So was it the brides-maid who actually gave the reply to the guy?

ognjenka

As I could see this chart is not radical.
Mercury and Moon are both separating Mars, there's no translating of light. Moon is in fall of Mars. Mars is in fall of Venus. Venus is in detriment of Jupiter and applying to Jupiter. Moon is void of course and cadent.
Both Mars and Venus are in strong dignities of Mercury, but Mercury is in fall of Mars. Venus is peregrine and retrograde. Ascendent is in detriment of Venus and fall of Moon.
I can't find "yes" here.

rafaella

As I could see this chart is not radical.
Mercury and Moon are both separating Mars, there's no translating of light. Moon is in fall of Mars. Mars is in fall of Venus. Venus is in detriment of Jupiter and applying to Jupiter. Moon is void of course and cadent.
Both Mars and Venus are in strong dignities of Mercury, but Mercury is in fall of Mars. Venus is peregrine and retrograde. Ascendent is in detriment of Venus and fall of Moon.
I can't find "yes" here.

Most of Lilly's charts were actually not radical, yet he still read them and came to accurate conclusions. So he definitely didn't follow what he preached. I find the non-radical charts are more complex and requires more time and attention, definitely not straightforward no just because there is no aspect etc.

In this chart, Moon is not considered Void, as its within orb of application to Jupiter, and in Cancer Moon is still able to perform. This also is the case when Moon is in Taurus, Pisces.

There is strong mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter and I actually missed this - antiscion of Moon, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are all meeting together. Venus Rx back over the antiscion of Moon and Mercury. Mercury being the ruler of 10th, I wonder if its arranged marriage? 10th rulers are normally involved in those marriages. Also 2nd and 8th rulers Mercury and Jup, perhaps indicated money issues....

ognjenka

In this chart, Moon is not considered Void, as its within orb of application to Jupiter, and in Cancer Moon is still able to perform. This also is the case when Moon is in Taurus, Pisces.

As Lilly said, planets are in aspects if they're in proper signs, Jupiter and Moon are not. They will be in aspect when Moon change her sign, when some circumstances change. Moreover, planets in detriment rarely give something good, and Jupiter is in detriment in Gemini.

AstroLogical

Darn, I showed up to the party late.. the answer was already posted. But before I knew I took a quick glance at the chart and by "Intuition" I said, YES. I know this will likely p__ off some but I make no claims of Intuition "always" being better then methodology. It just usually works better for me... if I trust it. Besides, even an uneducated guess had a 50/50 shot. However, the real reason I am posting has more to do with finding my way back to this thread, so I can learn from the "methodologists." I am still trying to get my head around Horary theories & techniques.

It tickles my brain to read all the twists and turns of astro-reasoning each astrologer applies to arrive at a conclusion—right or wrong. :biggrin: I wish the answer could have hung in the wind a bit longer... thanks, unteruber.
It's all entertainment!
A*L

rafaella

As Lilly said, planets are in aspects if they're in proper signs, Jupiter and Moon are not. They will be in aspect when Moon change her sign, when some circumstances change. Moreover, planets in detriment rarely give something good, and Jupiter is in detriment in Gemini.

Perhaps check Lilly's chart p 385 ' a lady, if marry the gentleman desired'. In that chart Moon is at Sagittarius 27 applying to Sun in Cancer 5 by opposition. Lilly allowed Moon to change signs and oppose Sun.

Whether Jupiter can or cannot bring 'something good' is little to late to speculate on as it appears that it did, based on outcome. But as I pointed out Mercury and Jup are together involved as well as Moon and Venus. This shows others were involved in bringing this marriage together. Which we won't know the details of until OP decides to inform us.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. As we all are.

rafaella

Darn, I showed up to the party late.. the answer was already posted. But before I knew I took a quick glance at the chart and by "Intuition" I said, YES. I know this will likely p__ off some but I make no claims of Intuition "always" being better then methodology. It just usually works better for me... if I trust it. Besides, even an uneducated guess had a 50/50 shot. However, the real reason I am posting has more to do with finding my way back to this thread, so I can learn from the "methodologists." I am still trying to get my head around Horary theories & techniques.

It tickles my brain to read all the twists and turns of astro-reasoning each astrologer applies to arrive at a conclusion—right or wrong. :biggrin: I wish the answer could have hung in the wind a bit longer... thanks, unteruber.
It's all entertainment!
A*L

Nothing wrong with using intuition, I have found my intuition has become much stronger in past few years as I rely much more on 'feeling' and how I feel the outcome will come together. I of course have tools like horary and tarot to help me as well... :)

Best way to learn horary is by reading charts, your own and the ones posted here. Also read articles on skyscript, they helped me a lot when I first started.

Best wishes!