Practice horary with known answer. Will they offer me a job?

cloxkinghere

I cast this chart a while back and just found out the answer.

I'm L1, Venus domicile. Job is L10, Moon in detriment. Moon is applying trine to Venus.

I'll give the answer in a few days.

job offer.png

Rhys

Venus is in Taurus, the sign of the Moon's exaltation, you really wanted the job, at least you did when you cast the chart However, the Moon unfortunately does not receive Venus in a day chart. The Moon eventually perfects to a trine with Venus, but before it can perfect, it is prohibited by a square to a strong Mars.

According to this chart, you didn't get the job, or if you did, you had to fight to get it. And if you did get it, you probably found out that you didn't want it after all! As the Moon is in detriment.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happened! :)

cloxkinghere

Answer: I was offered the job. It was an easy process.

But I do feel reluctant about it. Not sure if it’s what I want to do. I was actually hoping that I wouldn’t get it.

Last edited:

Rhys

Answer: I was offered the job. It was an easy process.

But I do feel reluctant about it. Not sure if it’s what I want to do. I was actually hoping that I wouldn’t get it.
Thanks for sharing this!
How do you think that Moon/Mars square worked out in the situation? (Or perhaps it hasn't, yet...)
Have you started the job yet? Do you intend to take the job?
The chart indicates that you will not take this job, or if you do, you will not like it at all.

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

Thanks for sharing this!
How do you think that Moon/Mars square worked out in the situation? (Or perhaps it hasn't, yet...)
Have you started the job yet? Do you intend to take the job?
The chart indicates that you will not take this job, or if you do, you will not like it at all.

I did accept the offer, but I still have my options open.

I am worried that I may not like the job either. The responsibilities seem more advanced than the job title; I worry that I will be underpaid.

Rhys

I did accept the offer, but I still have my options open.

I am worried that I may not like the job either. The responsibilities seem more advanced than the job title; I worry that I will be underpaid.
Yes, I saw that you have other job offers that you are considering.

So in hindsight, we can say that the Moon/Venus applying trine is the job falling into your lap in 7 units of time. Venus is in the eighth house of worry and anxiety.

What I take from all this is that the trine gives us the answer to your question (will I get the job offer: yes), but the Moon squaring with Mars will prohibit your actually taking the job, which is probably a blessing considering the condition of the Moon.

I'll look forward to learning how the situation unfolds.

cloxkinghere

Yes, I saw that you have other job offers that you are considering.

So in hindsight, we can say that the Moon/Venus applying trine is the job falling into your lap in 7 units of time. Venus is in the eighth house of worry and anxiety.

What I take from all this is that the trine gives us the answer to your question (will I get the job offer: yes), but the Moon squaring with Mars will prohibit your actually taking the job, which is probably a blessing considering the condition of the Moon.

I'll look forward to learning how the situation unfolds.

Also want to note regarding the timing:

Between both signficators, Moon is the fastest; we look to the fastest moving significator. We apply the time units, which is 7.

Moon being in an angular house and cardinal sign = days.

I wasn’t offered the job 7 days after the chart was cast, but rather 6.