Post your obscure chart

bansoda

Look at all these Trines

I have more trines than anyone I've ever seen and I've seen a thousands of charts. Aren't I interesting?

Also feel free to post your chart but only if it's extremely peculiar or has an obscure cluster of aspects you want to point out

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2016-08-17 04:41:02.png
    Screenshot at 2016-08-17 04:41:02.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 25

katydid

Look at all these Trines

I have more trines than anyone I've ever seen and I've seen a thousands of charts. Aren't I interesting?

Also feel free to post your chart but only if it's extremely peculiar or has an obscure cluster of aspects you want to point out

What's more interesting is that I see NO SQUARES. Do you ever get anything done with all of that talent from those TRINEs? :wink:

Last edited:

bansoda

What's more interesting is that I see NO SQUARES. Do you ever get anything done with all of that talent from those squares? :wink:
Scared of accidentally turning this thread into a discussion about me rather than my natal chart given those six sun aspects it's pretty easy to derail everything like that but I don't know what I expected haha. My Pluto, Moon and Mars Trines with Saturn at the end of the day aren't enough to ground me to a single piece of work vs the weight of my unbound Jupiter, Sun Opposition and Uranus conjunctions. Mars Opp Uranus however seems to be what gets things done because its clincher is ~me~ so the only time I feel emotional threat to do something another's way is when my ability to take care of the fourth house (Saturn) is in question. Because Saturn is in house IV so long as I'm not doing anything that usurps ~the conditions after my life~ I feel no virtually no two-way traffic internally or externally ever. The lack of squares give a lot of freedom to think for miles about things that have no pertinence to anything which is usually hijacked by mercury in Retrograde's logic puzzles for me :p. Somewhat of a hyper-dreamer less than an amazing worker. My Ceres, Chiron, galactic core, Pallas Vesta and Fortune are all conjunction or Trine as well so it sometimes feels like I only get a very tiny, specific slice of things to actually work for.

Oddly enough the only chart more bizarre than mine I know is my little brother's. Attachment related. Maybe these are just the ways are very hyper-single pointed souls could manifest.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yes they indicate POTENTIAL for talent. The catch is that you have to do something productive with those abilities and talents. :cool:

So it would be like those natural talents some possess - but rarely do they act on them? If so that would remind me of my cousin who is natural when it comes to bike riding. This guy can do all kinds of tricks, twists, turns, jumps etc and he's never once been injured. When my uncle tried to get him to go pro, he refused stating it would "ruin" the fun and that he didn't think he was that good. ._.

IfIKnewBetter

No.

Trines Indicate talent? o:

"No." Mmm I think I'm gonna like you.

Trines are things that come so easy to you that you don't even think about them. You don't consciously have to make an effort or put in attention, that's why a lot of the time they're taken for granted or not used to their full potential.

*listens to Prince's "Bambi" play in the distance*

Squares build character and add interest to a person. Biggest eg. off the top of my head is Marilyn Monroe, would she have been as alluring as she was unless she hadn't have had such a traumatic start in life? (Fixed mode t-square.)

Or in sports, in the recent olympics, the younger sister of a previous professional cyclist, won 4 gold medals!! The older sister said she used to struggle to keep up with her and her dad - that earlier experience of being left behind, gave her that extra push to succeed.

Last edited: