Possible opportunities for travelling for career?

Tiff

Hello everyone,

I am currently a student at a University in Canada studying engineering related sciences and I would really like to travel for my internships to leave Canada.

I have an internship coming up this Jan 2018 and was wondering if there are any indications in my chart that give opportunity to travel.

Someone also told me that I should really consider relocating as my chart would be more beneficial if I was to relocate to the US.

Please let me know your thoughts on career progress/ travel opportunities.
Oct 21 2017.jpg

Crazylady

Your 12th house, foreign lands, is empty and the house ruler mars is in the 5th house of fun and creativity. So, it makes sense that you would romanticize the idea of living outside your home country. However, there is no indication that I can see that you will be drawn into a foreign land.
Thy being said, Jupiter in your 9th house is a good placement for short term travel and vacations. I don’t see you settling in a foreign country, but the opportunity for travel is definitely there. Particularly when you have transits to Jupiter.

Tiff

Your 12th house, foreign lands, is empty and the house ruler mars is in the 5th house of fun and creativity. So, it makes sense that you would romanticize the idea of living outside your home country. However, there is no indication that I can see that you will be drawn into a foreign land.
Thy being said, Jupiter in your 9th house is a good placement for short term travel and vacations. I don’t see you settling in a foreign country, but the opportunity for travel is definitely there. Particularly when you have transits to Jupiter.

I was referring to the current transits my chart is going through. Jupiter just entered scorpio and it will be travelling to my 7th house soon. Can their be any opportunities for travelling seen from that?

Crazylady

Mmmm... no. I don’t see that actually. Not with 9 lord Saturn transiting your 8th house. If you do travel it won’t be for fun. Saturn restricts the area where it’s placed, especially at your age. Expect some hard life lessons in the near future.

Tiff

Mmmm... no. I don’t see that actually. Not with 9 lord Saturn transiting your 8th house. If you do travel it won’t be for fun. Saturn restricts the area where it’s placed, especially at your age. Expect some hard life lessons in the near future.

Yes, saturn started to transit my 8th house this Jan 2017 and it was not fun. I read online that my health will be adversely affected up until saturn reaches 26 degrees in Sagittarius which was definitely on point.

This transit is the worst of my life, I feel like I have no control over anything as everything is getting out of hand :( With the worst being my ex lovers making society ignore me by spreading rumors.

Crazylady

Yes, saturn started to transit my 8th house this Jan 2017 and it was not fun. I read online that my health will be adversely affected up until saturn reaches 26 degrees in Sagittarius which was definitely on point.

This transit is the worst of my life, I feel like I have no control over anything as everything is getting out of hand :( With the worst being my ex lovers making society ignore me by spreading rumors.

Oh I see... I’m sorry. There is nothing to be done about saturn unfortunately. What I’ve found in life is that your karma is your karma. So rather than avoiding difficult houses and aspects where negative Karma exists, step into them and take control. If Saturn and the 8th house are kicking your *** right now, then go volunteer at your local hospital. Or volunteer at the prison. It will be hard and chaotic and oh so difficult, but if you don’t do it yourself, life will do it for you.

I don’t know if this analogy holds true in Canada. But during the Vietnam war in the US, a lot of people were drafted into the military. The ones that enlisted voluntarily got to choose their job, generally stayed safer and had a better experience. Because they had a choice. So go towards this energy, not away from it. Take control of Saturn and give yourself a choice.