Possibility of Nuclear War

Cap

David, if you want to gain more understanding about REALITY who is in power in the West, I suggest researching City of London, Washington D.C. and Vatican City.

Here is a small introduction (excerpts from the article):

1.CITY OF LONDON INC

Today the City of London is a one-square mile city. The 2 Londons have separate city halls and elect separate mayors, who collect separate taxes to fund separate police who enforce separate laws. City of London has its own separate flag and crest while London city does not. The Mayor of the City of London has a fancy title ‘The Right Honourable the Lord Mayor of London’and rides a golden carriage to Guildhall while the Mayor of London wears a suit and takes a bus. The Mayor of London has no power over the Right Honorable Lord Mayor of London (City of London). What’s unique is that the City of London is a Corporation and older than the United Kingdom but has a representative in the UK Parliament through a person known as the ‘Remembrancer’ who is present to protect the ‘City’s interests.

The City of London houses

• Rothschild controlled ‘Bank of England’
  • Lloyds of London
  • The London Stock Exchange
  • All British Banks
  • The Branch offices of 384 Foreign Banks
  • 70 USA Banks
  • Fleet Streets Newspaper and Publishing Monopolies
  • Headquarters for Worldwide Freemasonry
  • Headquarters for the worldwide money cartel known as‘THE CROWN’

The Queen refers to the City of London Corporation as the ‘Firm’ but it is known as The CROWN (not representing the Royalty of Britain). Buckingham Palace is in London but not in the City of London and the City is not part of England.

City of London directly and indirectly controls all mayors, councils, regional councils, multi-national and trans-national banks, corporations, judicial systems (through Old Bailey, Temple Bar and the Royal Courts of Justice in London), the IMF, World Bank, Vatican Bank (through N. M. Rothschild & Sons London Italian subsidiary Torlonia), European Central Bank, United States Federal Reserve (which is privately owned and secretly controlled by eight British-controlled shareholding banks), the Bank for International Settlements in Switzerland (which is also British-controlled and oversees all of the Reserve Banks around the world including our own) and the European Union and the United Nations Organization.

2.Washington DC (District of Colombia)

Washington DC is not part of the USA. District of Columbia is located on 10sq miles of land. DC has its own flag and own independent constitution. This constitution operates under a tyrannical Roman law known as Lex Fori. DC constitution has nothing to do with the American Constitution. The Act of 1871 passed by Congress created a separate corporation known as THE UNITED STATES & corporate government for the District of Columbia. Thus DC acts as a Corporation through the Act. The flag of Washington’s District of Columbia has 3 red stars (the 3 stars denoting DC, Vatican City and City of London).

3.Vatican City

The Vatican City is not part of Italy or Rome. The Vatican is the last true remnant of the Roman Empire. The State of Israel is also said to be a Roman outpost. The Vatican’s wealth includes investments with the Rothschilds in Britain, France and US and with oil and weapons corporations as well. The Vatican’s billions are said to be in Rothschild controlled ‘Bank of England’ and US Federal Reserve Bank. The money possessed by the Vatican is more than banks, corporations or even some Governments and questions why the wealth is not used to elevate at least the Christian poor when it preaches about giving?

https://ordicu.ngontinh24.com/artic...city-of-london-washington-dc-and-vatican-city

Last edited:

Cap

Strange columns of light reported on October 4th and 5th over Moscow, Belgorod, Omsk and Murmansk.

It's been speculated that these are Peresvet, Russian laser weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peresvet_(laser_weapon)

Little is known about this weapon. It's been said, it can "blind" surveillance satellites and also bring them down from orbit. Also, it can intercept flying objects like missiles and planes, fry their electronics and bring them down.

This is the best video I have found so far, it has some original footages captured by Russian people with their phones.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Strange columns of light reported on October 4th and 5th over Moscow, Belgorod, Omsk and Murmansk.

It's been speculated that these are Peresvet, Russian laser weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peresvet_(laser_weapon)

Little is known about this weapon. It's been said, it can "blind" surveillance satellites and also bring them down from orbit. Also, it can intercept flying objects like missiles and planes, fry their electronics and bring them down.

This is the best video I have found so far, it has some original footages captured by Russian people with their phones.

Before all this started, I remember Russia taking out their own satellite and how much of a buzz it caused globally. They didn't even try to blame anyone and fully admitted to doing so. Hence the utter silliness of this pipeline shite, but I digress.

Over conversation, a bunch of guys were wondering why they'd do that. Simple: To see, should the need arise, if they could take out an enemies satellite.

I wonder if they were testing that weapon on it.

Cap

Before all this started, I remember Russia taking out their own satellite and how much of a buzz it caused globally. They didn't even try to blame anyone and fully admitted to doing so. Hence the utter silliness of this pipeline shite, but I digress.

Over conversation, a bunch of guys were wondering why they'd do that. Simple: To see, should the need arise, if they could take out an enemies satellite.

I wonder if they were testing that weapon on it.
Yep, I think they destroyed some old Soviet era satellite for practice.

Russians have more up their sleeve, their military might is not just about nuclear missiles.

If you see flying saucer in the near future, you should know it is Russian ;) , not some outer space aliens.

Apparently, mass production should have started this year.

Cap

Zelensky walks back nuclear threat​

“I said you have to do preventive kicks, not attacks,” Zelensky told BBC’s John Simpson.

Quoting him in the text accompanying the video, the BBC inserted the interpretation that this was “referring to sanctions.” This echoed the explanation offered by Zelensky’s spokesman Sergey Nikoforov, after the president’s initial remarks to the Lowy Institute in Australia went public and caused widespread outrage.

“What should NATO do? Eliminate the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons,” Zelensky said, according to the translation of his remarks from Ukrainian. “I once again appeal to the international community, as it was before February 24: preemptive strikes so that they know what will happen to them if they use it, and not the other way around.”

The phrase he used literally translates as “preemptive strikes,” with the word “udary” in Ukrainian meaning both “strikes” and “kicks.” How exactly the word could translate as “sanctions,” neither Nikoforov nor Zelensky offered to explain.

https://www.rt.com/russia/564266-zelensky-nuclear-preventive-kicks/

Cap

It seems that Zelensky has come to his senses after Russia's small demonstration of new laser weapons.

But, IMO, if he (more precisely NATO, his puppet master) still insists on war instead of negotiations he will lose the whole Ukraine. Russia will hit hard, after they make all preparations for offensive.

david starling

Zelensky walks back nuclear threat​

“I said you have to do preventive kicks, not attacks,” Zelensky told BBC’s John Simpson.

Quoting him in the text accompanying the video, the BBC inserted the interpretation that this was “referring to sanctions.” This echoed the explanation offered by Zelensky’s spokesman Sergey Nikoforov, after the president’s initial remarks to the Lowy Institute in Australia went public and caused widespread outrage.

“What should NATO do? Eliminate the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons,” Zelensky said, according to the translation of his remarks from Ukrainian. “I once again appeal to the international community, as it was before February 24: preemptive strikes so that they know what will happen to them if they use it, and not the other way around.”

The phrase he used literally translates as “preemptive strikes,” with the word “udary” in Ukrainian meaning both “strikes” and “kicks.” How exactly the word could translate as “sanctions,” neither Nikoforov nor Zelensky offered to explain.

https://www.rt.com/russia/564266-zelensky-nuclear-preventive-kicks/
Well, at least he realizes how insane a "preemptive strike", (which is how it was translated in Western media) would have been.

Cap

Well, at least he realizes how insane a "preemptive strike", (which is how it was translated in Western media) would have been.
I'm sure he said 'preemptive strikes' and it was translated OK. But he was ordered from Washington to change his statement.
Laser light show has done its job. And it's good this way. We are few seconds back on doomsday clock now.