Possibility of Nuclear War

astro_novice

It's seven months into the Ukraine/Russia war, and Russia is losing badly.

The West could have put an end to this war by coming onto the negotiation table and address Russia's original security concern of Ukraine joining NATO. Putin obviously can end the war at any time but it will be a political suicide for him.

Aren't there anyone in the West afraid of nuclear weapon usage or even a full nuclear war? Chemical weapons are already being used by Russia. When you give someone no good options, ANY options will be on the table including nuclear weapons. West already won big time, but what they're trying to do is to setback Russia by several decades in its economy and military power. How about stop the war before winter comes so that regular citizens in Europe won't freeze to death?

Does anyone who understand Mundane astrology can see any possibility of nuclear war coming? When everyone is afraid of nuclear holocaust, the chance of it happening is the smallest. But when everyone thinks that nobody is that stupid enough to use nuclear weapons, the possibility of nuclear war is actually at its highest.

Thanks.

JUPITERASC

Western media reporting the idea the Ukrainians are just about to take Moscow.
The situation on the field is completely different.
West has this silly idea that you can win the war using propaganda solely

similar to even sillier idea that in economy you can print your way out of anything
Like, printing enough $$$ USD toilet paper notes will solve all energy, food
and other resources problems.

You can even see scenes from video games, reported as '...Ukrainian success...' it's downright silly and stupid.
Most western reports are lacking context, to begin with.

The war actually started in 2014 by US supported colored revolution when legitimately elected government was overthrown
in Donbas region where people had to deal with constant shelling
resulting in more than 10 thousand civilian deaths.
When there was intelligence indication that Ukraine is prepping large, 200 thousand men, offensive
Russia stepped in and said enough is enough.
- trust independent journalist reports.

Russia has an open invitation to all journalists but there are very few of them

1) Russia is deliberately using old and basically junk weaponry to make room in their warehouses, because...
2) It suits Russia to go as slowly as possible, because...
3) Russia is making huge profits for every day of the war, because...
4) Western sanctions made the profits possible, and along the way...
5) West committed economic suicide
6) Russia is destroying weaponry sent to Ukraine, NATO doesn't have anything to send anymore, because
7) NATO warehouses are empty, the next shipment has to be manufactured, so...
8) We are really seeing demilitarization and denazification of NATO here
9) Taking of Odesa is planned for spring next year
10) It is naive to think that Putin is a one man show, no serious country would ever let one man to call all the shots
11) Putin is just a frontman and his successor will continue exactly the same, when the time comes

Russians in Mariupol have rebuilt large amounts of apartments
and a hospital - amazing work.
People are moving into these new apartments
and
this is news that will never reach the western media
I wonder why?

Russia never stated that main goal was to take territory.

It has been :
demilitarization and denazification

Comedian Zelensky should have thought before he decided to stooge for NATO's attempt to destabilize Russia.
Zelensky should have stuck with negotiations and honored the Minsk agreements :)

The West could have put an end to this war by coming onto the negotiation table and address Russia's original security concern of Ukraine joining NATO. Putin obviously can end the war at any time but it will be a political suicide for him.
The people in charge, be it in Ukraine or Britain or America or Europe
don't care how many die in Ukraine - "...Military or Civilians..."
as they are hell bent on damaging Russia even attempting to change the Russian government

All leads back to the same old same old they want Russia's resources
they want to be in charge of everything and everyone
Aren't there anyone in the West afraid of nuclear weapon usage or even a full nuclear war?
The US has done it before
and why won't they do it again?
Is it not the government in power today that did it twice on other nations?
USA/WEST is only nation EVER to detonate nuclear weapon of mass destruction aka WMDs

i.e
HIROSHIMA

NAGASAKI
Chemical weapons are already being used by Russia.
When you give someone no good options, ANY options will be on the table including nuclear weapons. West already won big time, but what they're trying to do is to setback Russia by several decades in its economy and military power.
the way for Ukraine to protect its sovereignty was to adhere to the Minsk agreement
rather than walk away from it and trigger a war that they can’t win.
Throwing their men into Russian artillery barrages isn’t going to stop the Russians
any more than the bugs on the highway can stop me by throwing themselves against my windshield.

If the Ukrainians torment ethnic Russians in Kharkiv then that’s an opportunity to highlight
the fact that they’ve been doing it all along.
Russia can say that Ukraine and NATO are trying to destroy the Russian people
and, as a result, Russia must expand its original goal of protecting the Donbas
to protecting Russians throughout southern and eastern Ukraine.

How about stop the war before winter comes so that regular citizens in Europe won't freeze to death?
Apply logic to Ukraine.
If Kiev honored the Minsk agreement
and protect Russian in it's Eastern region
then Russia would not have invaded.

Imagine: territorial integrity for Ukraine
neutrality-trade with both the West and East, peace and prosperity, and no on dies.
Tragic to see squandered opportunities.
EU needs to do business with Russia

and completely turn away from business dealings with the US
who deliberately got Europe into this crisis in the first place

Germany says goodbye to Russian gas
as Germany signs 15-20 year contracts for American LNG - Without Terminals for unloading
without USA having enough LNG and/or Terminals
and without the tankers existing

imagine the amount of ship tanks that are needed to deliver LNG and also the pollution from it.
They will pay more for LNG than Russia cheap gas
this is a great deal for the US LNG producers.
US PROMISED THEM LNG,YET THEY HAVE NO WAY OF DELIVERING IT.
WOULD BE COMICAL, IF IT WERE NOT SO DIRE

Unfortunately, the price of LNG is three times higher than the pipeline gas.

Basically EU will have to invest big in something that they will soon abandon
due to the renewable energy sources.
Also, expensive LNG increases the cost for the industry
which will undermine their competitiveness on the global market.
They will get through this crisis but the consequences will be seen in the future.
They didn't buy Russian gas out of charity and compassion for Russia
but because it made their economy competitive.
We will see how it goes moving forward

When everyone is afraid of nuclear holocaust, the chance of it happening is the smallest.
But when everyone thinks that nobody is that stupid enough to use nuclear weapons,
the possibility of nuclear war is actually at its highest.
Thanks.

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed

Aren't there anyone in the West afraid of nuclear weapon usage or even a full nuclear war? Chemical weapons are already being used by Russia. When you give someone no good options, ANY options will be on the table including nuclear weapons. West already won big time, but what they're trying to do is to setback Russia by several decades in its economy and military power. How about stop the war before winter comes so that regular citizens in Europe won't freeze to death?

Does anyone who understand Mundane astrology can see any possibility of nuclear war coming? When everyone is afraid of nuclear holocaust, the chance of it happening is the smallest. But when everyone thinks that nobody is that stupid enough to use nuclear weapons, the possibility of nuclear war is actually at its highest.

Thanks.
I’m not sure if Russia is losing.

I don’t think there will be a nuclear war. A nuclear war would mean a lose-lose situation for everyone, so I don’t see it happening.

JUPITERASC

How about stop the war before winter comes so that regular citizens in Europe won't freeze to death?
I don’t think there will be a nuclear war. A nuclear war would mean a lose-lose situation for everyone, so I don’t see it happening.

Keeping this war going gives the EU, NATO and the US MEANING. The war makes them revelant :)
America won't suffer as will Europe. Thanks NATO! America comes out ahead
Europe: cold freeze, dark, hunger, disease, dead in the snow, back to stone-age

The Greatest Depression is ahead

blackbery

100% agree.
The regions in eastern Ukraine are voting THIS weekend to break away from Ukraine & JOIN RUSSIA.
Like the referendum in Crimea where over 90% voted to leave Ukraine & become part of greater Russia.

NATO does NOT respect democracy; they want to keep Ukraine as their money-laundering, money grift HQ to
keep funnelling billions sent from the USA/Europe to the corrupt Ukraine oligarchs, to the corrupt Zelensky, to the
corrupt politicians in europe & America.
80 BILLION sent by the US alone in 2022 & only 30% ended up in Ukraine military or the people.
Gee, wonder where the other $56 BILLION went?😏😏

Putin getting prepared, calling up 300,000 reservists as he knows US-led NATO will do anything to stop eastern Ukraine from
gaining their independence.
I did a chart on the other thread, looks very very bad. Will NATO drop a nuke on Ukraine to blame Putin?

Tense times.

Attachments

• 333966357d3cebba75a9f4b0a4b085ea_500x0.png
    333966357d3cebba75a9f4b0a4b085ea_500x0.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 75d3ba140d8afff75e26e9d429c5fa7f_500x0.png
    75d3ba140d8afff75e26e9d429c5fa7f_500x0.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 63a873f9d8045842a2aa82af4fed158c_500x0.jpg
    63a873f9d8045842a2aa82af4fed158c_500x0.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 58a4effbc1ecd9685365d95e0c632396_500x0.jpg
    58a4effbc1ecd9685365d95e0c632396_500x0.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 37

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
100% agree.
The regions in eastern Ukraine are voting THIS weekend to break away from Ukraine & JOIN RUSSIA.
Like the referendum in Crimea where over 90% voted to leave Ukraine & become part of greater Russia.

NATO does NOT respect democracy; they want to keep Ukraine as their money-laundering, money grift HQ to
keep funnelling billions sent from the USA/Europe to the corrupt Ukraine oligarchs, to the corrupt Zelensky, to the
corrupt politicians in europe & America.
80 BILLION sent by the US alone in 2022 & only 30% ended up in Ukraine military or the people.
Gee, wonder where the other $56 BILLION went?😏😏

Putin getting prepared, calling up 300,000 reservists as he knows US-led NATO will do anything to stop eastern Ukraine from
gaining their independence.
I did a chart on the other thread, looks very very bad. Will NATO drop a nuke on Ukraine to blame Putin?

Tense times.
I can only imagine how people in the military on either side must feel… I bet a lot of them didn’t realize what they were signing up for.

astro_novice

I can understand why you all think Russia is not losing. But I watch news from non-US sources, and Russian army is being obliterated. I think US and West wants the war going and needs reasons for citizens to continue to supply advanced weaponry to Ukraine so that the West can setback Russia by 20+ years in military and economy.

I'm watching these videos and five Russian advanced airplanes just went down. Tanks and soldiers deserted. I can't even go thru the list but it's total obliteration at all fronts.

But more weapons are continuously supplied from West. That's why I think Putin could use nuclear weapons.

I Google searched at cnn.com, and saw NOTHING on Russian jets

But news that I watched showed very differently. I believe that West may be covering up the news so that they can destroy Russian military once for all.

I'm not taking sides. I actually hate the uni-polar world that may be coming. Western democracy is a mirage. Without Russia/China to balance the world power, I can't imagine where Edward Snowden can escape.

I'm sorry that you guys cannot watch my news sources. And I don't want to argue with you on this, when you can't see it.

As far as I can tell, news in the West doesn't want to advertise their military success so that they can push their agenda. News from Russia doesn't want to advertise their military failures to pull down their morale and increase political instability for Putin. So you may not see anything from both.

Anyway, I can just go by what I am watching on my own news channels. And hence I have asked my question on nuclear war.

blackbery

Putin-haters want to ignore the fact that the majority of Russian-speaking Ukranians want to to leave nazi Ukraine &
join Mother Russia. FACTS MATTER!
I guess democracy only works if vote 4 the way the anti-Russia crowd want you to!
Just like the E.U. who threatened Italy coz they voted for an anti-immigrant, nationalist leader today. Congrats Meloni!!!
Meanwhile, the referendums are not going the way NATO/US want & they are once again pushing for a nuclear showdown.

Putin ain't taking their bait!
Thank God for a leader like him who protects his people & country without the use of nukes.

SITUATION REPORT:​

REFERENDUMS IN FORMER UKRAINE THEN RUSSIA WHACKS WOKE NATO​

blackbery

I can understand why you all think Russia is not losing.
Because they're not!😗😗
Ukraine is one step away from complete surrender.

The fake news keep lying about the Ukraine 'victories' which are tiny compared to how Russia have decimated the
Ukranian military.
Because of the lies & propaganda, this conflict has carried on & on with Ukranian military being slaughtered against
the experienced, Russian military machine.
Russia has accomplished her mission to de-nazify the country, de-activate the bio-labs & protect Russian borders againt
NATO encroachment.
Now, they are ordering in more troops to protect the people who voted to join Russia.
Putin takes cares of his tribe & his country.

Unlike the cokehead of Kyiv, Zelensky who is still collecting bilions from around the world, but mainly the U.S. & doesn't
care how many more Ukranians get killed. He's got to keep the money laundering grift going as long as posible.
Once Ukraine is reduced to a tiny sliver of land when the regions break away, there will be no more money to steal.

PUTIN, NUKES AND THE FALL OF THE WEST WITH SCOTT RITTER​

david starling

If any Russian-speaking Ukrainians want to live in Russia, let them move to Russia. What's stopping them? Why all this destruction and killing instead of emigration?
Another thing to consider is, that there are many Russian-speaking Ukrainians who DON'T want to live in Russia.

Again, what about nuclear radiation? It could blow into Russia as well.

Last edited:

Cap

If any Russian-speaking Ukrainians want to live in Russia, let them move to Russia. What's stopping them?
They don't want to live in a fascist country, especially when considering that their ancestors fought against the same evil they have to fight now. And also, they don't want to leave their ancestral lands. Personally, I know how they feel. My grandfather fought against nazism/fascism and today my country is again under the evil shadow of US/EU/NATO fascism.
Why all this destruction and killing instead of emigration?
Yeah, why Ukraine's fascists didn't follow Minsk agreement and continually shelled people of their own country for 8 years, killing 10.000+ civilians.
Another thing to consider is, that there are many Russian-speaking Ukrainians who DON'T want to live in Russia.
Those people who want to live outside of Russia, if they miss nazism or for whatever reason, who's stopping them to move to western part of Ukraine.
Again, what about nuclear radiation? It could blow into Russia as well.
I am only worried about about NATO's nukes in terms of fallout. Modern nuclear weapons have minimal radiation effect. It is only NATO's 30+ year old nukes that will cause massive radioactive fallout.

david starling

They don't want to live in a fascist country, especially when considering that their ancestors fought against the same evil they have to fight now. And also, they don't want to leave their ancestral lands. Personally, I know how they feel. My grandfather fought against nazism/fascism and today my country is again under the evil shadow of US/EU/NATO fascism.

Yeah, why Ukraine's fascists didn't follow Minsk agreement and continually shelled people of their own country for 8 years, killing 10.000+ civilians.

Those people who want to live outside of Russia, if they miss nazism or for whatever reason, who's stopping them to move to western part of Ukraine.

I am only worried about about NATO's nukes in terms of fallout. Modern nuclear weapons have minimal radiation effect. It is only NATO's 30+ year old nukes that will cause massive radioactive fallout.
WHY was the Ukraine government persecuting Russians speakers to begin with? Seems a strange reason, just because they speak a different language. Were they also refusing to recognize Ukrainian as the "official language", if in fact it is?

Here's something about the U.S. that doesn't apply to most other countries: We're a "nation of immigrants", except for the original inhabitants who were forced onto reservations. So, except for the Natives, EVERYONE'S ancestors and EVERY recent immigrant left the ancestral homeland behind. MOST of the recent immigrants have to learn a new language, and get used to different customs and religions and climates.

So, leaving an ancestral homestead behind and moving to a country SO close, with THE SAME language, customs, religion AND climate (which is important), is equivalent to just moving from one State to another in the U.S. People here do that often, usually to find work--no big deal.

But, the CRUCIAL question is, why EXACTLY were they singled out for persecution by the Ukrainian government?

Last edited:

Cap

WHY was the Ukraine government persecuting Russians speakers to begin with? Seems a strange reason, just because they speak a different language. Were they also refusing to recognize Ukrainian as the "official language", if in fact it is?

Here's something about the U.S. that doesn't apply to most other countries: We're a "nation of immigrants", except for the original inhabitants who were forced onto reservations. So, except for the Natives, EVERYONE'S ancestors and EVERY recent immigrant left the ancestral homeland behind. MOST of the recent immigrants have to learn a new language, and get used to different customs and religions and climates.

So, leaving an ancestral homestead behind and moving to a country SO close, with THE SAME language, customs, religion AND climate (which is important), is equivalent to just moving from one State to another in the U.S. People here do that often, usually to find work--no big deal.

But, the CRUCIAL question is, why EXACTLY were they singled out for persecution by the Ukrainian government?
You cannot view Europe through barbaric lens of the West. Here, people usually live hundreds of years, sometimes thousands of years on the same land without moving. In Europe, at least in my country, we have laws that enable people to pursue education and culture in their own language. While a country may have official language, all government documents, public signs, education etc. is multi lingual in areas where there is a lot of people who speak different language.
Enough of these American standards, keep them for yourselves. People don't want to be "Americanized", especially here in Europe. We have schools and monasteries that are three times the age of your country, and you people want to "teach us how to live".

david starling

You cannot view Europe through barbaric lens of the West. Here, people usually live hundreds of years, sometimes thousands of years on the same land without moving. In Europe, at least in my country, we have laws that enable people to pursue education and culture in their own language. While a country may have official language, all government documents, public signs, education etc. is multi lingual in areas where there is a lot of people who speak different language.
Enough of these American standards, keep them for yourselves. People don't want to be "Americanized", especially here in Europe. We have schools and monasteries that are three times the age of your country, and you people want to "teach us how to live".

Same here, as far as language goes, we don't demand that everyone speaks American English. We have multilingual ballots, etc. I was asking if the Ukraine even has an offical language, which I actually doubt.

Cap, do you know for certain why and how Russian-speakers were singled out for "government persecution"? Otherwise, it looks like just a bogus excuse for Russia to steal land from Ukraine. Were there Russian-speakers along the Russian border pushing for secession before the alleged government harassment started? Secession is serious business. That's what our own Civil War was about.