Possibility of Nuclear War

david starling

If nazi thugs were attacking Russian-speakers along the Russian border, Russia SHOULD have given them safe haven IN RUSSIA. NOT attack a sovereign country and steal its land, REGARDLESS of what one believes about the legitimacy of its current government. Might does NOT make right!

Cap

Same here, as far as language goes, we don't demand that everyone speaks American English. We have multilingual ballots, etc. I was asking if the Ukraine even has an offical language, which I actually doubt.

Cap, do you know for certain why and how Russian-speakers were singled out for "government persecution"? Otherwise, it looks like just a bogus excuse for Russia to steal land from Ukraine. Were there Russian-speakers along the Russian border pushing for secession before the alleged government harassment started? Secession is serious business. That's what our own Civil War was about.

WW3 is not about some group of people being oppressed. It is about the same old "world domination" and "conquering the world" story that happened many times in the past. For the record, I don't blame ordinary people of the US or any other western country. Their countries have been highjacked by the small number of elites. NATO is personal army of the elites. Elites want to exterminate people of the western countries just like they want to exterminate Russians and other Slavs.

This is the real cause of WW3. Installing puppet regime in Ukraine was just a small part of much bigger agenda.

Russian senator says state has proof Pentagon-run biolabs in Ukraine are military in nature​

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-26-russia-has-proof-biolabs-ukraine-military-nature.html#

GENOCIDE: US-run biolabs in Ukraine have been building bioweapons targeting certain ethnic groups after harvesting DNA from Russians​

https://biologicalwarfare.com/2022-03-15-us-biolabs-ukraine-bioweapons-targeting-ethnic-groups.html

david starling

At this point, ANY excuse for breaking International law by utilizing deadly force to steal land from a Sovereign country, will do. "A Russian Senator" said it? Not convincing!

In fact, neither side can be trusted to tell the truth. It ALL comes down to Putin being determined to ILLEGALLY annex land from Ukraine, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, including using weapons of mass destruction.

Cap

Russia is just protecting itself. You should do the same. You people could start by exposing corruption in the WH and arresting people responsible. You should arrest Fauci, Gates and other genocidal criminals involved, and execute them after fair trial. They've been poisoning your children and you for years now.

david starling

Russia is just protecting itself. You should do the same. You people could start by exposing corruption in the WH and arresting people responsible. You should arrest Fauci, Gates and other genocidal criminals involved, and execute them after fair trial. They've been poisoning your children and you for years now.

Is Russia poisoning its people with vaxxines, and microchipping them to make sure they got jabbed? Here, we can opt out if we really want to.

Was Putin democratically elected in a Constitutional vote of the people? I hear he's running a President-for-life dictatorship, like Xi in China.

The U.S. did away with military conscription over 50 years ago, and now Russia is drafting its young men. Russia isn't anyplace where I, myself, would choose to live.

david starling

For now, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this subject. Since we in Astrologers' Community rule the world, we'll make up our minds later on what should be done to solve the world's problems! :lol:

Cap

Is Russia poisoning its people with vaxxines, and microchipping them to make sure they got jabbed? Here, we can opt out if we really want to.

Was Putin democratically elected in a Constitutional vote of the people? I hear he's running a President-for-life dictatorship, like Xi in China.

The U.S. did away with military conscription over 50 years ago, and now Russia is drafting its young men. Russia isn't anyplace where I, myself, would choose to live.
This is the 3rd time in history that Russia is drafting people. First time was before WW1, second time was before WW2. What does that tell you? (WW3).
Btw, during the war military is the safest place to be. Usually civilian casualties are 10x higher than military casualties. I would really want to be inside Russia right now, it is the safest place to be, considering that their (nuclear) missile stopping capabilities are far more advanced than any other country.

Last edited:

david starling

This is the 3rd time in history that Russia is drafting people. First time was before WW1, second time was before WW2. What does that tell you? (WW3).
Btw, during the war military is the safest place to be. Usually civilian casualties are 10x higher than military casualties. I would really want to be inside Russia right now, it is the safest place to be, considering that their (nuclear) missile stopping capabilities are far more advanced than any other country.

That pre-WWI draft by theTsar was for a lot of years, not the 2 year draft we had during the Vietnam War. It's the reason my paternal grandparents left Russia and came to the U.S.!

david starling

Strange that while other nations have been working on developing peaceful
nuclear fusion plants to make the world a better place, Russia has been working on developing nuclear fusion weapons that can destroy the world.

Darth Vladimir!!! :devil:

blackbery

The referendums are going smoothly, in the eastern parts where the Ukranian nazis have bombed & killed the Russian-speaking
Ukranians for over 7 yrs now, there is an 80% or higher vote to break away from Ukraine & join Mother Russia!
Just like what happened in Crimea.

It's call the WILL OF THE PEOPLE & US-led NATO can jump up & down like lunatics & complain & threaten Putin but they cannot
stop democracy. Russia will eventually take over those areas as they are now part of greater Russia.
Putin's goal was always to protect his people & he's doing just that.

There is PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH. Putin never needed to use nuclear weapons in any conflict but the world
knows he will react if the west drop a nuke on Russian land.
The war-mongers in the west have been out-matched by cooler heads at NATO & in the US & Putin of course who has the
coolest, most calm manner of all.

Nuclear war has been averted & Putin is going about doing what he needs to do to 'wrap things up in Ukraine'.

WHY IS UKRAINE AND THE WEST IN CHAOS OVER 4 REGIONS JOINING RUSSIA BY REFERENDUM​

KHERSON, UKRAINE: CITIZENS EXERCISE UN CHARTER RIGHT TO SELF-DETERMINATION BY VOTING IN REFERENDUM.​

Cap

Strange that while other nations have been working on developing peaceful
nuclear fusion plants to make the world a better place, Russia has been working on developing nuclear fusion weapons that can destroy the world.

Darth Vladimir!!! :devil:
Come on, even you know the ugly truth. Everything that the US have been doing in the past 70 years was anything but peaceful.
The US have bigger military budget than the next 8 countries combined.
Pentagon is running 150 biolabs all over the world. Purpose of those biolabs is to research how to kill people more effectively. The US have more than 750 military bases in more than 80 countries. What the US are doing there? The US were involved in almost every war since the WW2, either covertly or openly, bombing countries and installing puppet dictators all over the world.
Why the US don't have better weapons? Because they overextended. The same thing happened to Roman empire. The world is just too big even for the mighty US empire. Karma is a b!tch.

blackbery

Great comments Oddity & Cap.

At least we are not being called 'Russian assets' or 'Putin's puppets' anymore!😏😏

The Truth is very hard 4 many in the west to understand who believe US/EU/NATO' are 'morally superior'....
yet it's THEM that have created every conflict in the world & initiated every 'regime change' n the past 50 + years!
They want the endless wars to continue/ billions to be made at the military industrial complex.☹️☹️

david starling

Uncle Sam and his cultural imperialism.

The entire world doesn't need to be like America. Especially with all the degeneracy. :sick:

You haven't SEEN the World-destroying nukes, missiles and the unmanned, underwater behemoth nuke Darth Vladimir's got, with no one to stop him from using them. This goes WAY beyond anything needed to defend Russia.

Appropriately, Russia's latest "creation" is named "Satan II". :devil:

Btw, how is the U.S. any more "degenerate" than the rest of this misbegotten planet? What countries would you recommend as paragons of virtue?

Last edited:

Cap

You haven't SEEN the World-destroying nukes, missiles and the unmanned, underwater behemoth nuke Darth Vladimir's got, with no one to stop him from using them. This goes WAY beyond anything needed to defend Russia.

Appropriately, Russia's latest "creation" is named "Satan II". :devil:

Btw, how is the U.S. any more "degenerate" than the rest of this misbegotten planet? What countries would you recommend as paragons of virtue?
WW3 doesn't have to be nuclear. Sarmat is a hypersonic (the kind US cannot stop) intercontinental missile but it can be equipped with various things. Maybe it is enough to cause EMP over the US territory and then Russia will probably accept unconditional surrender. Then you can go about arresting people that need to be arrested. This would be the best case scenario, hopefully.

david starling

WW3 doesn't have to be nuclear. Sarmat is a hypersonic (the kind US cannot stop) intercontinental missile but it can be equipped with various things. Maybe it is enough to cause EMP over the US territory and then Russia will probably accept unconditional surrender. Then you can go about arresting people that need to be arrested. This would be the best case scenario, hopefully.
Who will arrest Putin for his war crimes in Ukraine? Anyone who tries will get nuked.

Oddity

You need to prove war crimes. As I've mentioned before, while the invasion of Ukraine is immoral, it isn't illegal. And sending Cackles over there just before it started saying 'we would welcome Ukraine into NATO' sure didn't help. I'll also point out that Ukraine disregarded the Minsk accords. So....

Blaze

Why would Russia blow up its own leverage on the EU?

And why did Biden talk about plans to end the pipeline back in February when that didn't involve America?

Do we need a WW3 thread?