plz

hey my d.o.b is 1 march 1990, i was born at 1:25pm at newcastle austalia.. i was wondering about mental illnesses in my chart and if u can see any.. i find it hard to read into my own.. and often cut myself 2 much slack.. plz if anyone cld check it out 4 me it would be great..
marty.

thanx

yup dats my chart thanx a mill.. i cant get ova how helpful u all are..
its a great forum! if ne of u cld comment on it n all im jus tryin 2 work it out...

Arian Maverick

hahaha suprisingly im female 2 if u wld like 2 know.. i got named after my daddy martin..

Sorry about that...I have edited the gender on the chart :wink:

Arian Maverick

P.S. I was mistaken for male several times on this forum as well! :mrgreen:

Empath

Marty,

Looking at your chart -- my first impression is that you do not have mental illness , but rather you would be excellent as a healer, therapist (talk, occupational, physical, art), or researcher in the mental health field. You have a very active, restless mind and a nervous disposition, but you also have the ability to penetrate deep into the psyches of others, and the curiosity and the compassion to both study and heal.

You have a very interesting Grand Trine formed by Chiron in Cancer, Sun in Pisces, and Pluto in Scorpio. Pluto can be a problem for many people, but for you, Pluto is a benefactor. You have the ability to revolutionize your field of endeavor!

Chiron and the Sun form a very tight trine; you have natural empathic healing abilities. Pluto in Scorpio is in your 6th house of health and work -- and your 8th house has a giant stellium in Capricorn -- I sense someone who is fascinated by the mind, mental illness, birth, death, genetics. Chiron opposes the Capricorn stellium forces you to deal with all of the Capricorn stuff.

Just because you get a little obsessed about these issues doesn't mean you have them. Rather, it indicates someone who's being nudged along a path because they have a gift.

Marty, being 16 is not easy, especially when you are gifted and intense. It takes time and patience to learn how to direct and focus your energy -- and that's what you need to do. You might want to write down some of your thoughts or find another kind of creative outlet and way to vent. Yoga and breathing practices that calm the mind would be good for you.

I see a lot of talent, intelligence, and all that Capricorn is a powerful force -- when you focus on a goal, you will do what it takes to get there! Don't second guess yourself! Also -- I see an excellent income potential for you! All of that Capricorn - Cancer stuff would work well in finance and business, too.

Hope this helps...

E

Arian Maverick

This is an interesting question, one which I have pondered myself...what factors in a natal chart may indicate mental illness? I believe someone dedicated a thread to this topic not too long ago, but I don't remember reaching any satisfying conclusions. Perhaps we can revitalize the board?

EDIT: I finally found the thread I was referring to...it's called Is mental illness obvious in a chart???.

Arian Maverick

thanku so much

wow thanku so much that is wat i needed 2 hear.. yeh i have different interests compared to all of my friends, i guess alot of my talents r in areas alot of ppl dont understand so i just dont bother explainin myself.. i guess im just abit different. sometimes i feel 2 different.. my life goal is 2 b an astrologer, i want 2 study 4 the rest of my life, my family dosent understand me in that way, i just want 2 know the meaning of life!

Summery Joy

martywhite88,

I don't know much about medical astrology, but I'm trying to learn. You can help me out.

I see Chiron Rx in Cancer in the 2nd house opposing Uranus and Neptune. You also have the DSC in Sag.

Do you have any problems related to your nervous system, memory and concentration, throat, breats and chest, or hips?

Thanks.

ummm i don hav a gud nervous system at all, i get really sick from it n hav alot of trouble with it.. my concentration is great in earea that im interested but theres no point teachin me sumfin im not interested in.. my memory used to be really good until i started doin things not good for me.. my hips r fine.. my breasts get sore..... n yeh..

ive become quite unhealthy thats all, haha it sounded like i ment really bad things but not 2 bad.. maybe you should have a look to see where my health neglect would come from..