Pluto Transits

Lin

Hi ....I see your chart was generated on Astroseek. Do you visit that forum too? Because I spend most of my time on that forum.
But I will look at your chart and especially beginning with 2019...and I'm wondering if the pandemic had anything to do with your lack of employment. Was it the beginning or ending of 2019?

To what do you attribute you unemployment? I'm also wondering how you are getting along without a paycheck......

Uranus should not be the deciding issue....but it can be unpredictable.....In order for you have have such bad luck for 4 years....I think we'd have to look at Neptune....I know about transit Neptune....I've been dealing with in since it it entered Pisces...I have planets at the beginning and ending of mutable signs ....so ....either squared the mutable, inconjunct my planets in Leo.. and then squared again other mutables......thru all the years it's been in a mostly unfriendly PIsces in my chart. So I sympathize.

Hi ....I see your chart was generated on Astroseek. Do you visit that forum too? Because I spend most of my time on that forum.
But I will look at your chart and especially beginning with 2019...and I'm wondering if the pandemic had anything to do with your lack of employment. Was it the beginning or ending of 2019?

To what do you attribute you unemployment? I'm also wondering how you are getting along without a paycheck......

Uranus should not be the deciding issue....but it can be unpredictable.....In order for you have have such bad luck for 4 years....I think we'd have to look at Neptune....I know about transit Neptune....I've been dealing with in since it it entered Pisces...I have planets at the beginning and ending of mutable signs ....so ....either squared the mutable, inconjunct my planets in Leo.. and then squared again other mutables......thru all the years it's been in a mostly unfriendly PIsces in my chart. So I sympathize.
Hello Lin,
In my opinion it's a combination of all of these at the same time.. first it was Uranus since 2015 that hit my mc by conjunction. That's when I lost a job but struggled to find another one. Then the Pluto Saturn conjunction squared exactly my mc so that was the final blow. Now I have tr. Pluto squaring my natal pluto Saturn conjunction in 4H and it's a never ending nightmare. Saturn is currently transitioning my 8H so no chance of getting money. Generally tr. Pluto in my 6H is a major obstacle as it does not allow me to secure a good paying job only insecure low paying ones. That was a struggle and I have been going through it for almost 16 years.. Neptune was also for quite a long time through my 8H which at some point squared my Venus and it just made financial matters worse. Now Neptune is in my 9H , it trined my moon which was a big help in home matters but Uranus came in opposition to my moon and lost my home .. Uranus is bringing chaos in my life. If I am about to get a new home or job it will be denied at short notice despite having agreed both parties. Uranus has messed with my securities big time.

Lolagranola

Astrologically, a straight jacket is probably a 12th house, or Pisces, thing! Imprisoned in a straight jacket?
that would explain my Pluto in the 12th house Cap experience since 2008. and yet, still standing. So Pluto is due to crossover my Ascendant {Aquarius} in January yet my Ascendant has progressed to Taurus. Does anyone have any insight on what the effects of this should mean?

Lin

Hello Lin,
In my opinion it's a combination of all of these at the same time.. first it was Uranus since 2015 that hit my mc by conjunction. That's when I lost a job but struggled to find another one. Then the Pluto Saturn conjunction squared exactly my mc so that was the final blow. Now I have tr. Pluto squaring my natal pluto Saturn conjunction in 4H and it's a never ending nightmare. Saturn is currently transitioning my 8H so no chance of getting money. Generally tr. Pluto in my 6H is a major obstacle as it does not allow me to secure a good paying job only insecure low paying ones. That was a struggle and I have been going through it for almost 16 years.. Neptune was also for quite a long time through my 8H which at some point squared my Venus and it just made financial matters worse. Now Neptune is in my 9H , it trined my moon which was a big help in home matters but Uranus came in opposition to my moon and lost my home .. Uranus is bringing chaos in my life. If I am about to get a new home or job it will be denied at short notice despite having agreed both parties. Uranus has messed with my securities big time.
Hi....
I think I wasn't clear when I asked if you could attribute the lack of employment to anything in particular...I didn't mean astrologically... I can look at all the transits...I meant .I was interested in specific events or issues which interfered with getting a steady job........did your job become obsolete? Were you sick? Did you need to go back to school to update your status in your field?to become more valuable in the workplace? Plus..you don't say what it is that you do....what your particular job is...and if you WANT to do that work or some other type of work or even in another field....knowing what actually happened instead of being vague about your difficulties. The more specific you are the more I can be specific in return.

I hope I am clearer with this post.
Lin

Hi Lin,
It was a misunderstanding, I thought you meant astrologically.
The pandemic indeed affected my job status as I have been a waitress. I absolutely hate it and don't want to do it anymore. I did a master's in marketing (just before the pandemic) as I wanted to work in that field in hospitality but it was impossible to find an internship or entry level job. I want to try other things other industries more secure more rewarding, more stable. I want to explore and find what I really like but I feel nothing is moving forward. Maybe I always get the wrong timing..

Lin

Terrible....for you .....to have a Master's Degree and Not be able to find a job in that field --to not be able to use your MIND and to have to resort to a job that doesn't challenge your intellect.

I don't know where you live.....but I'm-- wondering if you have explored the field of "non-profit"--in either the running of a non-profit or in one of the many types of jobs that field offers within each program.

There are so many programs in the area of all types of non-profits...from working within a program itself or of the area of major fund raising..., managing....etc.

I know this to be a viable area....as my daughter has been working in the non profit area for about 8 years now...she has a Master's ....but not in your field...but in Urban planning. HOwever: the organizations she has worked for have had little to do with her field of study....the the fact that she is ambitious and has the Master's ....has served her very well...and with each organization she has worked with, she has made more money with each move.

This may take some major research on your part....but if you research you will see there are SO many jobs available which rely on a person's intellect more than one's physical strength.

I think you have to think way outside the BOX...because of Pluto's change of sign.

I will be looking at your chart... but had too much to do today to get to it....but.....when Pluto is involved, it often is true that you can "fall into" a type of job you never thought about.

Lin

Thanks Lin fir your insights
It is a tough thing and that is tr Pluto on your 6H! Unfortunately it makes you take up jobs way below your abilities... Another indicator of this is my natal mercury chiron conjunction... It's a similar energy but I am working on it to resolve it, I put all my energy now to showcase my abilities that I can do more than just manual work..
Your daughter was lucky she knew what to look for..
I do hope Pluto leaves me alone in itd new transit..

Lin

Thanks Lin fir your insights
It is a tough thing and that is tr Pluto on your 6H! Unfortunately it makes you take up jobs way below your abilities... Another indicator of this is my natal mercury chiron conjunction... It's a similar energy but I am working on it to resolve it, I put all my energy now to showcase my abilities that I can do more than just manual work..
Your daughter was lucky she knew what to look for..
I do hope Pluto leaves me alone in itd new transit..
Hi Cornucopia....
I don't want to keep at a subject you don't seem interested in.....but...if there are non profits (and you can find them all listed in your area on line) you will see that there are probably hundreds of jobs you can think about doing.

My daughter was not so much lucky....as that she built on (after she had children) a job she had had before....in her early 20s.
She was in college and was also cooking in a deli. She saw an ad for a meals program director for a non-profit organization near where she lived....what served 30 lunches a day. When she left they were serving 200 lunches a day plus special meals...and she had helped to redesign an old out of date kitchen. Had she ever designed a kitchen? No. Had she ever directed a meals program? No. She took a chance and believed in herself. (the previous is the SHORT version).

So when she was looking for a job after she had her children, the jobs that were available in HER Masters subject suddenly were NOT there...so she looked at local non profit organizations. The first one was a non profit which repurposed flowers and flower arrangements from weddings, parties, even funerals...Bar MItzvahs...any event where there were fresh flowers....and with some paid help and some volunteers they repurposed these flowers to bring to hospitals and nursing homes, etc.

From there she went to other non-profits....getting more "experience" as she went. It's a PROCESS...if you are not someone willing to go thru a process to arrive at a goal, but want the job you have fixed in your mind, you may have to wait another year....until you get some better luck.
But my experience is that you have to GO OUT AN FIND a place for yourself....and get experience ...even if that particular job is not the one you really want.

And by the way....I can't think of a worse job that waitressing....not because there is anything wrong with the work itself or the money you make...because I have known women who did VERY well waitressing - bUT IT WILL NEVER PREPARE YOU FOR MORE....except if you want to manage a restaurant....which in itself is sort of a dead end...even if the money is good.

You need to think OUTSIDE THE BOX.....you may not think you are IN a box....but you are.
Lin

PS: OK....I just studied your chart with the current transits....(but not in depth) ....and I see what has happened. Over the past few years.

Jupiter in Aries ....the sign before Taurus...so...last year.... should have helped you considerably...I am thinking you had some sort of opportunity you passed up.....for one reason or another.
BUT....over all...it's definitely Neptune. Like me, you have had squares all the way thru it's path in PIsces from the beginning. First you had Neptune square Uranus...(look at the ephemeris for these transit dates)... then it was overlapped by Neptune square Jupiter ...and these were considerable because your Sagi planets are in your 5th house of creativity....and these squares blocked your creative energy....then you had Neptune oppose Venus..- this was devastating....as Venus is found in your 11th house of goals...and friendships, and "groups" - not to mention that Venus rules love, and a sense of things being "right" .and approaching now is Neptune square Neptune...which, being a generational aspect, everyone goes thru eventually.

Theoretically, Neptune sextile the various planets in Taurus, should have helped you...but I guess the Neptune square was more powerful.

Neptune is now sextile your Mercury....so...this is, I believe why you are actually asking for "advice"....which is...according to your chart, VERY unusual....with your natal oppositions...Pluto/Saturn opposition the Sun.....and natal Moon opposition natal Mercury. You hate to feel "ignorant" and there is a part of you that always feels you don't know "enough" or are intellectual enough...even tho that absolutely untrue.

Your natal Uranus INCONJUNCTS your natal Sun....in case you never noticed or realized how toxic it is...and how you have to work on those energies which will confuse you and complicate everything you believe is real about your life.

Somehow, some way, your past is getting in the way of your future. There are some things you really really have to let go of to move on.

I would really like to know your place of birth so that I can do some other charts....you can send me a personal message with that information...and I won't share it.
Lin

Last edited:
Hi Cornucopia....
I don't want to keep at a subject you don't seem interested in.....but...if there are non profits (and you can find them all listed in your area on line) you will see that there are probably hundreds of jobs you can think about doing.

My daughter was not so much lucky....as that she built on (after she had children) a job she had had before....in her early 20s.
She was in college and was also cooking in a deli. She saw an ad for a meals program director for a non-profit organization near where she lived....what served 30 lunches a day. When she left they were serving 200 lunches a day plus special meals...and she had helped to redesign an old out of date kitchen. Had she ever designed a kitchen? No. Had she ever directed a meals program? No. She took a chance and believed in herself.
So when she was looking for a job after she had her children, the jobs that were available in HER Masters subject suddenly were NOT there...so she looked at local non profit organizations. The first one was a non profit which repurposed flowers and flower arrangements from weddings, parties, even funerals...Bar MItzvahs...any event where there were fresh flowers....and with some paid help and some volunteers they repurposed these flowers to bring to hospitals and nursing homes, etc.

From there she went to other non-profits....getting more "experience" as she went. It's a PROCESS...if you are not someone willing to go thru a process to arrive at a goal, but want the job you have fixed in your mind, you may have to wait another year....until you get some better luck.
But my experience is that you have to GO OUT AN FIND a place for yourself....and get experience ...even if that particular job is not the one you really want.

And by the way....I can't think of a worse job that waitressing....not because there is anything wrong with the work itself or the money you make...because I have known women who did VERY well waitressing - bUT IT WILL NEVER PREPARE YOU FOR MORE....except if you want to manage a restaurant....which in itself is sort of a dead end...even if the money is good.

You need to think OUTSIDE THE BOX.....you may not think you are IN a box....but you are.
Lin
Hello Lin,
Don't get me wrong, I am searching for opportunities left and right. Any entry level job that could be a step towards something better. I have friends who started as receptionists in big companies and now moved on to admin positions that pay better money.
I don't focus on my degree but I am blending my skills from previous jobs to my academic knowledge so I can move on. I even got a cv coach to teach me how to write a good cv as I am really bad at it.
Believing in me is something I can get better at.
Getting financial stability is what I need the most right now and waitressing can't provide it unfortunately. Once I get that my next step can be to find what I truly like which gets harder to know when you don't have enough money to support yourself

Lin

Hello Lin,
Don't get me wrong, I am searching for opportunities left and right. Any entry level job that could be a step towards something better. I have friends who started as receptionists in big companies and now moved on to admin positions that pay better money.
I don't focus on my degree but I am blending my skills from previous jobs to my academic knowledge so I can move on. I even got a cv coach to teach me how to write a good cv as I am really bad at it.
Believing in me is something I can get better at.
Getting financial stability is what I need the most right now and waitressing can't provide it unfortunately. Once I get that my next step can be to find what I truly like which gets harder to know when you don't have enough money to support yourself
So...is that a "no" with providing me with your place of birth?? I'd like to do some SRs and progressions, etc.

FraterAC

Although I've gotten in trouble here before for doing it, let me say, that if one is in possession of halfway decent software, it is not too difficult to determine the time and place of a horoscope. Or if one is an antediluvian who can cast one with paper and pencil. The whole idea of a horoscope is, after all, to precisely determine an event in space and time.
I am by no means advocating astrological "snooping" or "stalking," and in fact am saying this to remind everyone that those kinds of calculations are easily done. So if you value your anonymity keep that in mind.
Of course, one's present abode may be thousands of miles (kilometers?) from their birthplace.

Lin

Although I've gotten in trouble here before for doing it, let me say, that if one is in possession of halfway decent software, it is not too difficult to determine the time and place of a horoscope. Or if one is an antediluvian who can cast one with paper and pencil. The whole idea of a horoscope is, after all, to precisely determine an event in space and time.
I am by no means advocating astrological "snooping" or "stalking," and in fact am saying this to remind everyone that those kinds of calculations are easily done. So if you value your anonymity keep that in mind.
Of course, one's present abode may be thousands of miles (kilometers?) from their birthplace.
I don't disagree....but....If a person asks personal questions, and provides a chart without a place of birth, I have to think that this person has no confidence that giving me a place of birth can add any information...and if that is the belief...in other words, partial confidence....then I have little motivation for continuing to work on her problem.

I don't wanrt to be seen as anything other than an astrologer....this takes give and take, and confidence or at least giving the astrologer the benefit of the doubt. It is possible that the person feels that I will have some sort of prejudice regarding the birth place...and that means the person doesn't understand how disinterested I am about where the person was born or lives....except for the questions asked and giving as much practical information possible.
Lin

Starwoman8

reply to what? Pluto was cusp 3/4th by seconds and every relationship after 40 i knew right away was about communication . i think slow row me felt a little retarded and fearful so these relations helped interpret. Then computers came.
I understand that a cusp like 4th helps one SEE within what's going on. I was to learn of less desirable communications too. Now pluto in leo is in my 4th as is a son s. He has a house and family to work on. i have a housing crisis almost homeless senior. Different takes. That's natal and transit pluto went thro my Capricorn on ninth with conjunction to saturn when mom died 2015 and saved my worthless ass. Progressed saturn in cancer in 2nd. lol Now here we are 29th degree capricorn - January around the corner and it is going over both south node rx in Capricorn which apparently can be fairly evil. Who knew . pluto will next hit my south node 00 Aquarius heading for my moon in same sign and it's about inner strength. My health is pretty fair as i used yoga to purify for many years going thro trials. For a long time my elimination was wholesome but the interest level is changing. My Danish yoga teacher fem would at times blurt things out and one such was February so every February i would wait to see.
Here i am again. i ve grown in spiritual awarenesses. and i see the story of Russia my parents suffered for and a tie to the Catholic Church Mother Fatima and i m just knocked like the wind out of me that life fits. i read Bill Gates year end and i listen to Pam McGregor astrology astronomy info on how earth is in discord as electromagnetic disturbance is happening as earth moves to the edge of the Milky Way Dec. 2024 and then 200 years of peace so definitely i wanna be around awhile yet. What a movie.