Pluto Transit to natal Sun/Moon square...

Hello.

I have tried to search other threads about Pluto transits, specifically to Sun and Moon, planets which are major parts of identity (please correct me if I am misunderstanding).

I still am dumbfounded on how to interpret these, and not have a feeling of dread while doing so. Attached in my natal chart and transits. I prefer whole signs, so let me know if I should add placidus houses.

Thank you for looking. I am also open to anyone sharing their own stories and anecdotes about hard Pluto transits to their Sun and Moon.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_my_self_2022618_hw.3035.231302.png
    astro_24gw_my_self_2022618_hw.3035.231302.png
    316 KB · Views: 41

Frisiangal

Hi,
I study astrology through an alternate house system, yet whichever is used I believe natal Pluto would remain in the same 12th house.
The 12th house has a number of interpretative reputations, including that of being the realm of one's life that, for one reason or another, inclines to remain hidden from not only public and external view but also within and from one's self.
Pluto in its own sign, Scorpio, runs deep. It can be led by its controlling compulsions and obsessiveness. Everything is based upon how it interprets life through the inner emotions aroused when dealing with it.
Whenever it aspects positions in a chart, which may not be too often because of its slow daily motion, it can 'upset and overturn the apple cart' of one's daily existence to bring about a new and unexplored manner of expressing it.

In the chart shown, neither Sun or Moon are natally aspected to natal Pluto. It could mean that in those periods it adversely aspects either, a sort of 'bulldozer effect' occurs that totally destroys and eradicates what was to allow the new perception (or 12th house introspection) of life to replace it.
Sun and Moon form a (out of sign) natal square (inter-parental issues that can influence one's take on life?). Such an aspect can infer conflict between 'how I feel' (Moon) and 'What I want'( Sun); a FIRE aspect between them says much about an inflammatory ' me first in importance and attention' that may not always occur as one would wish. The 'everyone/everything is against me', or 'I can't do anything about it', inner explosion of temper (opp. Mars) through the 'hidden enemies' could become a controlling/out of control factor; especially covering those realms of life with which it forms the T-square with planets across the Leo/Aquarius axis. Yet the true enemy is within one's own approach to those situations.

The outer planets energies are significant of ' the necessity for conscious awareness' to occur. The forthcoming square aspect of Pluto to Moon (feelings) and then Sun (will) can hopefully bring about a bulldozer effect in the most positive sense.
Pluto always seems to answer 'WHY?' circumstances occur as they do/did because we are/were as we are/were. Hopefully when the transiting aspects are complete, you will have found it within yourself. :smile:

Iam Sun in 22' 50 aquarius, Pluto is currently in last decan 28 ' of Capricorn, but iam still feeling the effect of Pluto.
Hello,

Do you mind sharing what area of life has been a focus as of the transit? Do you have any other planets that would be aspected by pluto in 28 degrees of Capricorn? And finally, what house. Thanks so much.

Hi,
I study astrology through an alternate house system, yet whichever is used I believe natal Pluto would remain in the same 12th house.
The 12th house has a number of interpretative reputations, including that of being the realm of one's life that, for one reason or another, inclines to remain hidden from not only public and external view but also within and from one's self.
Pluto in its own sign, Scorpio, runs deep. It can be led by its controlling compulsions and obsessiveness. Everything is based upon how it interprets life through the inner emotions aroused when dealing with it.
Whenever it aspects positions in a chart, which may not be too often because of its slow daily motion, it can 'upset and overturn the apple cart' of one's daily existence to bring about a new and unexplored manner of expressing it.

In the chart shown, neither Sun or Moon are natally aspected to natal Pluto. It could mean that in those periods it adversely aspects either, a sort of 'bulldozer effect' occurs that totally destroys and eradicates what was to allow the new perception (or 12th house introspection) of life to replace it.
Sun and Moon form a (out of sign) natal square (inter-parental issues that can influence one's take on life?). Such an aspect can infer conflict between 'how I feel' (Moon) and 'What I want'( Sun); a FIRE aspect between them says much about an inflammatory ' me first in importance and attention' that may not always occur as one would wish. The 'everyone/everything is against me', or 'I can't do anything about it', inner explosion of temper (opp. Mars) through the 'hidden enemies' could become a controlling/out of control factor; especially covering those realms of life with which it forms the T-square with planets across the Leo/Aquarius axis. Yet the true enemy is within one's own approach to those situations.

The outer planets energies are significant of ' the necessity for conscious awareness' to occur. The forthcoming square aspect of Pluto to Moon (feelings) and then Sun (will) can hopefully bring about a bulldozer effect in the most positive sense.
Pluto always seems to answer 'WHY?' circumstances occur as they do/did because we are/were as we are/were. Hopefully when the transiting aspects are complete, you will have found it within yourself. :smile:
I tremendously appreciate this break down. I think I will need to revisit themes of the 12th house as well as the houses of my Sun and Moon (9 and 5). I stopped paying attention to Pluto and other outer planets while I was studying vedic for the last few years, so it is like I have to try to understand Pluto all over again.
Yes, I really resonate with the sun moon square in fire signs... I always loathed my desire to be recognized, and always feel way more hurt than appropriate when things don't pan out the way I want them to, and become agitated by others who have a swimmingly easy time recieving praise, love, anything I perceive that I am not getting. But I know it is irrational. Even though I discounted the importance of natal Mars opp Pluto due to the wide orb, that even resonates.
Well, I am a little concerned for how Pluto will uproot these areas for me, but I am hopeful that whatever change has to happen will be for the best, and I will be stronger for it.

IleneK

Premium Member
I tremendously appreciate this break down. ...
Well, I am a little concerned for how Pluto will uproot these areas for me, but I am hopeful that whatever change has to happen will be for the best, and I will be stronger for it.
Dear Kelizabeth,
You have recently completed your Saturn return, the transition into true adulthood, and your closing line illustrates that well. The mythology of Pluto/Hades tells us that we must go the depths to retrieve the gifts from the shadows. I have every confidence that the maturity and awareness you express, along with the appropriate trepidation :), will see you through these transformative contacts from transiting Pluto.
In a way, the maturity of your Saturn return and the willingness that it required of you has laid a foundation for you to best receive what Pluto brings, whatever it may be.
I am truly wishing you the best.

Vers12eau

Hello,

Do you mind sharing what area of life has been a focus as of the transit? Do you have any other planets that would be aspected by pluto in 28 degrees of Capricorn? And finally, what house. Thanks so much.
I have Neptune at 0°47' Sagittarius, in house I, my Mercury is already in conjunction with Pluto , because in Capricorn at 28° . My moon in Taurus is at 3°and my Jupiter 6° Scorpio .
I think these are the first planets that will be hit first, by the Pluto transit in Aquarius. I have also Chiron 3°55' aries,in house 5 .
Could you please give an insights about this first Transit of pluto in Aquarius?

Dear Kelizabeth,
You have recently completed your Saturn return, the transition into true adulthood, and your closing line illustrates that well. The mythology of Pluto/Hades tells us that we must go the depths to retrieve the gifts from the shadows. I have every confidence that the maturity and awareness you express, along with the appropriate trepidation :), will see you through these transformative contacts from transiting Pluto.
In a way, the maturity of your Saturn return and the willingness that it required of you has laid a foundation for you to best receive what Pluto brings, whatever it may be.
I am truly wishing you the best.
Hello,

Thank you for this encouraging message! My 1st Saturn return has been interesting because mines is in the 3rd house, and I have definitely dealt with difficult and transformative situations that are connected to that house (siblings, personal courage, traveling, communication). I will report back in about a year or two on my Pluto transits :p!

Vers12eau

I have Neptune at 0°47' Sagittarius, in house I, my Mercury is already in conjunction with Pluto , because in Capricorn at 28° . My moon in Taurus is at 3°and my Jupiter 6° Scorpio .
I think these are the first planets that will be hit first, by the Pluto transit in Aquarius. I have also Chiron 3°55' aries,in house 5 .
Could you please give an insights about this first Transit of Pluto in Aquarius

Pluto is already in conjunction with mercury in my 3 house. In entering Aquarius , in the first degree it will probably make a sextile to my Neptune 0°47' Sagittarius in my first house.
Pluto was now in Capricorn in my 3 house( cousins and acquaintances).
28° Capricorn,is near to my 4 house Aquarius, but i don't think it will make any constraining aspect in the first degree of my Aquarius sign.
I recognize that in previous years, I was in a tumultuous situation with my cousins and some relatives and suddenly began to distance myself from them. I now have a personal and real idea of what a family is. Also Iam facing a strange situation at my workplace where people start to get agitated and act towards me in very strange ways. But I don't even forget that I am currently undergoing the transit of Saturn. Which can make the interpretation of pluto's transit a bit confusing.

Pluto is already in conjunction with mercury in my 3 house. In entering Aquarius , in the first degree it will probably make a sextile to my Neptune 0°47' Sagittarius in my first house.
Pluto was now in Capricorn in my 3 house( cousins and acquaintances).
28° Capricorn,is near to my 4 house Aquarius, but i don't think it will make any constraining aspect in the first degree of my Aquarius sign.
I recognize that in previous years, I was in a tumultuous situation with my cousins and some relatives and suddenly began to distance myself from them. I now have a personal and real idea of what a family is. Also Iam facing a strange situation at my workplace where people start to get agitated and act towards me in very strange ways. But I don't even forget that I am currently undergoing the transit of Saturn. Which can make the interpretation of pluto's transit a bit confusing.

Oh interesting, it appears you have Sagittarius rising as I do. Your situation sounds very familiar... I have also been faced with a separation from siblings/cousins. One of my siblings has actually been imprisoned and the other completely turned their back on me. The situations seem to be beyond control as well, which I don't know if that applies to the energy of Saturn. I think with Saturn ruling the 2nd and 3rd houses, one learns to that reliance from siblings/neighbors/family is in short supply and you learn how to build your own resourcefulness. I know Uranus also rules 3rd house, but I am going by what I have learned from traditional rulers.
Regarding the work situation, do you mainly mean co-workers or others?
Pluto sextile to your natal Neptune is what has me a bit stumped. I imagine that would be a more subtle effect as sextiles are light and take effort from what I have heard.

Vers12eau

Could you please give an insights about this first Transit of pluto in Aquarius?
Oh interesting, it appears you have Sagittarius rising as I do. Your situation sounds very familiar... I have also been faced with a separation from siblings/cousins. One of my siblings has actually been imprisoned and the other completely turned their back on me. The situations seem to be beyond control as well, which I don't know if that applies to the energy of Saturn. I think with Saturn ruling the 2nd and 3rd houses, one learns to that reliance from siblings/neighbors/family is in short supply and you learn how to build your own resourcefulness. I know Uranus also rules 3rd house, but I am going by what I have learned from traditional rulers.
Regarding the work situation, do you mainly mean co-workers or others?
Pluto sextile to your natal Neptune is what has me a bit stumped. I imagine that would be a more subtle effect as sextiles are light and take effort from what I have heard.
Yes,I am talking about my co-workers. I have sense a kind of suspicion, a rather strange behavior which seems to indicate a conspiracy behind me. I can not detect what is going on or being able to understand what i have done to make this happened.I therefore feel alert and very sensitive to what is happening around me. Which makes me feeling limited and controlled...it's probably Saturn transit effects.

I wanted to share a small update.

I got married in Novemeber 2022. Right after the reception, my car broke down.

In December of 2022, a long-standing friendship with a person I had known for nearly a decade fell completely to pieces. We had never fought before, but got into an ugly exchange after a bad vacation. I set a boundary (although in an admittedly insensitive way), and then they sent me a long angry message and we parted ways.

I also lost another friend last week for a similar reason, although I set a boundary because they patronized me when I shared something sensitive.

Both of these people I considered to be as close as siblings. Both of them also were drawn to me more for what they could get from me, than actually acknowledging me as a whole, seperate person. I have also noticed how lonely I am, and how I attract lots of manipulative and negative people in my life. I am starting to see how narcisstic abuse in my own family life has made me attract these dynamics even in friendship/relationships.
It is possibly my cancer south node in the 8th house, and me repressing a lot of my Leo traits to make others shine instead of myself. But I have grown tired of it. I'm more lonely in life than I ever was, but I am slowly learning to embrace it instead of overextending myself to be liked.

Anyway, maybe this has nothing to do with Pluto, but I definitely did not see it coming!

Last edited:

Zid2203

Hello, I have this Pluto squaring my moon in Libra,
who is also receiving the south node in transit.

(Pluto is transiting my 8th house. My moon is in natal 5th house.
Saturn makes an exact opposition to my Jupiter (Jupiter, ruler of my 7th house, Natal rahu is in my 7th house too.)
Neptune squaring my Gemini Ascendant
venus retrograde squaring my venus taurus
Jupiter in transit squaring my Lilith in Aquarius.)

You. Can you see something good that I can focus on while I'm going through all these death pains?

Attachments

• transitos 26 de julio.png
    transitos 26 de julio.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 14