Pluto Squares

marswoman

I have had health problems all this year. It comes and goes.....

Someone told me it was due to my Pluto in 4th House Square Saturn/Chiron in 7th house.

I have also been very sick on and off since Sept 1st....when Mars went Retrograde. I am an Aries......

This sucks...I used to travel for a livng and was never sick. This year, all I have done is battle constant illness and exhaustion and now I have 1200 in medical bills to pay.

When will my health improve?

4-14-1966 2pm Chicago, IL USA

marswoman said:

Someone told me it was due to my Pluto in 4th House Square Saturn/Chiron in 7th house.

I have also been very sick on and off since Sept 1st....when Mars went Retrograde. I am an Aries......

This sucks...I used to travel for a livng and was never sick. This year, all I have done is battle constant illness and exhaustion and now I have 1200 in medical bills to pay.

When will my health improve?

My hit is that you have an applying conjunction between transiting Neptune and your natal moon in the 6th house. The 6th house is "servants" indicating your body as a 'servant' to your spirit or consciousness.
The moon relates to your emotional body, your mother and 'matter' generally. The 'sickness' will not let up unless you implement changes in your lifestyle. This may be difficult with pluto comjuncting Uranus in your first house, but MUST be done, never-the-less.
The first palce to begin looking is your diet (what you eat) and generally how you take care of your body.
Traditional western medicine is unlikely to supply you with a remedy.
My suggestion is to visit a holistic doctor and begin to introduce more conscious eating and natural supplements, exercise and an improved lifestyle.
Also 'stored up' negative emotion can wreak havoc on our good health so some emotional clearing is also advised.
Only a change in lifestyle will cause lasting improvement. The transiting neptune conjuncting your natal moon in the 6th house is going to last quite a while. Because Neptune is involved the symptoms that you are experiencing are not related to disease but to abuse. Candida (yeast infection) can mimic almost any disease. The cure is conscious eating, no sugar, no processed foods, natural foods, reduced caffiene, little dairy and exercise.
Healing your relationship with your mother, even if just on inner levels, will also benefit you greatly.
Within 90 days (opinion) you can feel super if you implement these changes.

Be Well!

Natasha

Some astrolgers suggest that a transit occurs via the body (il health) when other roads to its manifestation are blocked.
You may be being asked to make some big changes in your life which will open wonderful doors for your future.

Arian Maverick

I don't know if I created your natal chart correctly, but I have Pluto in your first house...can someone double my information? :?

Aquarian Maverick

Summery Joy

Aquarian Maverick,

Your chart is correct. I believe marswoman was referring to transiting Pluto in her 4th house.

marswoman,

Is there any chance you could share what type of illness you're suffering from or which body part is most affected by it? If it's too private, then just ignore my question :) :oops:

Frisiangal

Physical illness, as mentioned elsewhere, is a manifestation of planetary energies that work inside the body instead of outside in the physical world.
It's a build up of pressure upon the emotions and/or psyche that find no outlet, which then literally 'eat away inside'. The outer planets are all effecting your chart, which would suggest deep-seated issues that have been allowed to 'fester' for too long. You are of the Uranus-Pluto in Virgo conjunction generation, and this generation seems to be having trouble in the intestinal regions because they have problems not only in their intake and digestion of food and getting rid of waste which is not necessary for survival, but, similarly, problems with digesting impressions (printed on their mind)which they either fail to assimilate and discriminate, OR hold onto and refuse to change. The digestive system is equivalent to the inner emotional laboratory. It sifts through and sorts out what is good, bad, necessary and unnecessary to remain a healthy human being :) The fact that you have the conjunction in your 1st house, associated with the physical constitution, and Uranus also rules your 6th house of work and ill health, would suggest a constant sifting and discriminating of your own perfection and ability to work. This generation is not familiar with a 9-5 attitude. It has to be ready to give at all times for all time, which can play havoc on not only the health system but any social life.

If you look at the aspects the outer planets make to your natal chart, AND the houses they are in, AND the houses they and the activated planets rule, you might find a lot of answers within yourself as to why your physical ailment manifested at the time it did. More importantly, HOW you can assimilate and deal with the outer world events and thereby overcome the inner one.

Get well soon.

F.

rubyelixir

if what the advice person is saying is true then deep buried psycological issues regarding mother/and/or home/foundation need to be brought to the surface, and purged/cleansed/examined and reconciled. Pluto 4th=deep issues needing revolution or ressurection-Saturn Chiron 7th-painful but thorough healing thru a professional and/or supportive but honest partner

your psycological probs are manifesting in a physical form until they are brought to the surface, painfully acknowledged, and integrated into a new you