Pluto on Ascendant

M

malia

Does anyone have this? My Pluto is conjunct to my Scorpio ascendant, extremely close and at the end of the 12th house.
I guess I have a few questions:

Most people consider Pluto to be in the 1st since it is at the end, but would I experience a mix of the two houses?

Also, what advice can be offered regarding this? Like I am an intense person, no doubt, but I kind of need help channeling and organizing this energy because I have neurotic tendencies and get overwhelmed easily.

thankyou!:)

Attachments

• astrochart.jpg
    astrochart.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 53

virgo18

Pluto conjunct your ascendant: Will strength your scorpio ascendant. If someone is not a scorpio ascendant will make him behave and look like one.

dreamtimez

Pluto conjunct your ascendant: Will strength your scorpio ascendant. If someone is not a scorpio ascendant will make him behave and look like one.

Very true ! I have Pluto in 12house conjoined my Libra Asc. And now my Progressed Asc is in Scorpio too ... I FEEl very Scorpionic :devil:

dhundhun

Does anyone have this? My Pluto is conjunct to my Scorpio ascendant, extremely close and at the end of the 12th house.

Most people consider Pluto to be in the 1st since it is at the end, but would I experience a mix of the two houses?

Also, what advice can be offered regarding this? Like I am an intense person, no doubt, but I kind of need help channeling and organizing this energy because I have neurotic tendencies and get overwhelmed easily.

This makes you a good trouble shooter. You'd like to go to roots of problem and then attempt to fix it.

You can have wonderful career where trouble shooting is needed such as software, surgery, etc.

It has +ve influence on you.

Good luck.

M

malia

Well, psychology is my passion, I'm very analytical and observant in people's behavior.
So I suppose that works too :)

dhundhun

Well, psychology is my passion, I'm very analytical and observant in people's behavior.
So I suppose that works too :)
That's right. Any profession needing deep analysis - but you will be valued on the basis of what solution you offer after analysis.

tikana

hey Malia
it is def in 1st because pluto is within 5 deg within asce
well you will feel both because pluto rules your 12th and 1st.
aslo the intensity of pluto is a bit dimmed by saturnian suare which rules your 3rd house
my guess would be that the intensity will be also expressed by communication.the way you speak ois very intense but it is conscise

M

malia

hey Malia
it is def in 1st because pluto is within 5 deg within asce
well you will feel both because pluto rules your 12th and 1st.
aslo the intensity of pluto is a bit dimmed by saturnian suare which rules your 3rd house
my guess would be that the intensity will be also expressed by communication.the way you speak ois very intense but it is conscise

I read something about how the sign in the 12th house is supposed to be your previous life, 1st present, and 2nd next
Am I stuck in Scorpio or something since its in the 12th and first? I'm a little confused

M

malia

Also, it's been interpreted that my sun be counted in the 3rd house sometimes. Any thoughts on this?

ptolomy

I think the applying square of saturn to pluto is likely to be the source of your "Neurotic Tendencies",its a bit of a wide orb,but probably close enough to feel that whatever plans saturn has ,pluto will reduce it to its absolute basics by removing everything superfluos to requirements.this doesnt mean that what ever projects you begin (ascendant) are all doomed to failure,but that you feel you are working with something that is doomed to fail because it is reduced to its minimum requisites.Also the "neurotic tendencies" are more likely if pluto is on the 12th house side of the ascendant as the feeling is coming from a more unconscious source.

ptolomy

To be more specific,I would expect your early primary education,different types of communication and local travel to be hindered by being limited in some way.
As an example,traveling might be hindered by not having the best form of transport,maybe you dont have your own car and have to travel by bus or bicycle and this makes getting to local destinations more difficult.

Athene

Hi Malia,

i was never quite able to get down of this need of people to force liminal planets to fit in the adjacent position, think it's a praxis in all due respect, based on standards of preference and comodity :pouty:

Let me explain myself. If a planet takes position in a certain house, and it's aspecting the next house by aplication, then by fact, this planet IS rooted in that particular house (do you believe your own eyes? :andy:) with all of it's energetic corispondence akin to that house implyed, as a primary configuration. Now, what happens secondary is, by conjunction i.e., we have a huge PROJECTION of THAT planet/house signature content / ONTO the adjacent, next standing house. Do you see any logic in it ? :andy:

Now i had quite a few times chance to take notice of the mentioned 'neurotic signature' in people who's planets closely aspect their rising degree but from the 12th house, and in that particular energetic layer for which that particular planetary nature stands. There is a certain pull off/pull on dynamic within those individuals happening, when trying to extert the energy of this planet, as if they have no(t mastered) soverginity over this particular planet energy, no mather the impulse to use and manifest it consistently persists. Do you have similar experiences Malia ?

In my oppinion, the why of neurosis kicking in at this point can be easily understood observing the nature of transition through the 12th/1st house cusp.

The 12th house rapresents the globally conjoined configuration, the all encomphassing multiplicity of consciousness present at the given time, for as-many-as-there-are-of-us, and while at it, it's not a "humans only" exclusive therritory. Ups . . Said too much ? Having a planet here means been able / and / been called to channel through oneself the global influence of that particular planet range. By volition or despite it, you're never, ever, the sole "owner" of the body if it happens to fall in the 12th, the why of the planet gets charged by collective imputs and tends to carry the weight of responsibility of that magnitude. It's huge, it's overbearing, but 'you cant help yourself for as far as you cant help others too', something along that line of discourse. This is the majestic house of COOPERATION, the call of the true democracy and the revelation that "karma", for what we know her, isnt the last individidual stuff . .

I dont have positions in the 12th, but i have a strong Piscean signature and think i can fairly understand this house . . Now, let's try to go 'through the glass' an take a look at things from the 12th house perspective, having society as an individual entity . . . . you see how fractioned, belligerent and generally neurotic this hypothetical identity is ? We're more close than far from calling it a DID case . . :pinched: And what happens to the 12th planet owners, all of that wild-or-not stuff goes cannelled down into those individuals, with no options to hide everywhere, as the house cover it all.

Now, the 1st house is fiercly personal, you own it, you own it all and you own it completely, it's you, the only thing you can fully command in this world. And, if it happens that you have a strong material transition from the 12th to the 1st, things happen to get a lil cramped, you saw it right, yes they do, you take in allooooooooooooooooot of stuff baby, some of which not quite easy to digest . . . .

Much bad/doom things are said about the 12th house, but inherently, it's not 'her' fault ihmo, it's OURS becouse we manage it so poorly :unsure: Indeed we do . . We cut corners, limbs, individuals, lives, and pack them up into 'institutions' that by itself and the progression of things breed the pathology of it to a furthrer stage and a wider magnitude. "What goes around, comes around", this proverb is the most brilant sum of the 12th/1st house transition.

And certainly, this house isnt 'hopeless' as the want us to believe . . there are certain strong points of hers no other house position comes eaven close in ability to provide it.

One of those strong points is called emphaty or eaven telepathy, the ability to get the informations beyond the five senses and beyond distance. If you breed it, it gows :joyful: And, isnt it amazing to be able to do something like that ?

The second is, the ability to cooperate harmoniously in conjoined configurations, you dont have to do it all on your own, as for what you'll want to do with a 12th house position is beyond your purely individual powers :tongue: Isnt this ability beautiful ? :smile:

Now, when Pluto 12th involved, there are certainly implications of more or less nicer nature . . for starters, i wonder about the nature of your dreems and how plesent they are ?

One general misconception with the 12th is that it deals with the unconcious of ours, but that couldnt be more far from the truth, that's the job of the 4th house . . What we deal in the 12th is the super-conscoius, the over-soul and the global consesus that happens to be quite the "real deal" . . The 12th lay's in the eye line, we see it all, the catch is that we often dont understand what is that what we see, and we misinterpret it . .

From a 1st h Pluto rising sista,

blessings

Last edited: