Pluto in first house

know

Hi,
Greetings. I would like to know about Pluto in first house and pluto squares. Pluto is not conjunct my ascendant but it is in my first house squaring planets in my fourth house like Sun, saturn, mercury and moon. How do squares work? I have attached my chart also here.

Thank you

Attachments

• NATAL CHART.jpg
    NATAL CHART.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 43

Zora

Account Closed
I would like to know about Pluto in first house and pluto squares.

Pluto is not conjunct my ascendant but it is in my first house squaring planets in my fourth house like Sun, saturn, mercury and moon. How do squares work? I have attached my chart also here.

Hello know,

one planet in own chart aspecting another natal planet - squaring, opposing or trining or sextling - in astrology is mainly a question of valid orbs.

Your pluto in your 1st house - doesn't square your 4th house planets.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart Know.jpg
    ! Chart Know.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 153

know

Hello Zola,
Greetings. Thanks a lot for your reply. I would also like to know about my career. Right now I am preparing for Public Service examinations of my country. With north node in capricorn and chiron conjunct my ascendant, is there any possibility of getting a government job?

Zora

Account Closed
Hello Zola,
Greetings. Thanks a lot for your reply. I would also like to know about my career. Right now I am preparing for Public Service examinations of my country. With north node in capricorn and chiron conjunct my ascendant, is there any possibility of getting a government job?

Mars rules your 6th house -work and mars is in capricorn - showing government matters.

If being transit-activated you - IMO - have good chances to find a government job. Transit jupiter will sextile support your natal mars for finding such a job from March 18/2022 on.

know

Hello Zora,
Thanks a lot for your reply. My preliminary exam is scheduled this october. Last stage of my exam will probably be happening by March or April 2022. I want to try hard with all my effort for this exam. Thank you once again for your reply.

Roks

well, Chiron is conjunct mc this concerning. When I see this I think career bringing great trauma to your life, but don't overthink what I said just do your best :)

know

Hi Roks,
You are correct in your observation on my chiron Rx conjunct MC. Already I have gone through enough trauma in terms of my career. Some 5 to 6 years back I decided to pursue a career in academics and joined PhD in English Literature. I was more interested in publishing papers and attending conferences initially. My supervisor gave me a template for my thesis and was asking me to complete writing my thesis. Somehow I didn't want to write my thesis according to the template he gave me. Tragically, I myself lost interest in my thesis development and writing. I was thinking that I will be able to write after some time. But that time never came. So I had to go through a lot of humiliation in public. So, I can safely say career did bring a lot of trauma and suffering.