Pluto in aquarius

FraterAC

I think most people on this forum would say, without a doubt (!) Pluto transits affect people. How this particular series of transits affects _you_, as Pluto comes into conjunction and aspect of planets in your chart, depends on your natal chart, your own mental attitude, and conditions in your environment.
In my experience, transits by themselves, even of the slower, outer planets, do not product major effects in the life _in the absence of other indications_. In concert with progressed planets (Secondary [aka Major] and Minor) definite influences will be experienced.
Although transits of the outer planets hang around a while, they are not strong enough, by themselves, to be overly worried about.

FraterAC

For the Mundane Astrology implications of the Pluto cycle on America, look up the work of Gary Lorentzen on this topic. For other outer planet cycles, Richard Tarnas's book Cosmos and Psyche is an important work.

FraterAC

There are some who suggest that the outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Eris, et al) have very little impact on individuals but act mainly as generational forces. I would say while many individuals may not be conscious of these planets' influences, they do manifest in people's lives. Regardless of whether they are aware of those planets or not, we still have eccentric cranks, crazed substance abusers, gangsters, and anarchists (along with other non-integrated manifestations) among us (and always have).

FraterAC

do you think it might matter more if there are exact aspects involved with those kinds of planets, or if they are in personal houses or conjunct any personal planets?
In my opinion we ought to treat the "outer" planets as integral parts of the horoscope, just like any of the other planets.
Of course, in any given horoscope, some planets will be more prominent than others. And every individual does not respond to the influence of each planet in the same way.
Not everyone is capable of responding to the highest characteristics of even the inner (personal) planets. For example, people do not respond to the planet Venus the same -- one becomes moody, another experiences great love, and another becomes an artist. It's the same with the outer planets. With Neptune, one becomes neurotic, another a drug addict, another a skilled musician, another clairvoyant. These are one-dimensional examples (and no offense intended), but you get the idea.
The outer planets should be considered as integral to the horoscope as a whole.

Last edited: