Pluto conjunct U,K Sun 10 degrees Capricorn

HoldOrFold

These riots are absolutely mental. Haven't heard of anything like this before.

I live and work in an affluent suberb in Surrey and the streets are empty, police all over the place and shops all shut up early.

It's the Pluto in Scoprio generation that are rioting, no protest, just using the overstreatched police as an opportunity to loot and set fire to buildings.

I swear to god, if they get to my appartment block I'm going to defend it from my roof terrace with projectiles or something.

ptolomy

Stock markets around the world have staged a slight recovery at last with US and UK markets stabilising slightly,

Munch

Man oh man! My boyfriend is of the Pluto in Scorpio generation and all I can say is I believe it.

He wants so badly to exact the same sort of revenge on the system.

I hope that you are faring well. I can't believe this is happening. I mean, I can, but still.......

ptolomy

Interesting the comments that the main perpetrators of the rioting?/looting around London and other cities in UK are considered to be from the Pluto in Scorpio generation.Blavatsky in her work on different ray generations? considered Scorpio ray types to be the vanguard of very destructive behaviour.And many modern descriptions of people born with Sun in Scorpio to have bleak child hoods of deprivation,Maybe in our particular case the deprivation applies to this particular time in their lives as they reach young adult hood as well?.Most of this generation group have come from broken families and have no prospect of having further education or a career,Many use the expression to the police"Its your World".
Pluto in Scorpio generation: 1984 to 1995:present age range 16/16 to 26/27.
Pluto in Sagittarius generation:1995 to 2008:present age 3 1/2 to 16.
Some news sources report youngsters as young as 9,10,11 years old being involved,I wonder what proportion of this group is involved?,Also some news reports talk of people older than 27 involved in the looting,But I agree the majority are mainly of the 16 to 27 years age range.

Last edited:

ptolomy

I think the main reason this particular age group is looting is because they dont think they have a future due to no higher education possibilies,no career due to no jobs and dont feel part of society as they have no stake in it,But want what they are deprived of and have decided that the only way they are going to get their fair share is to just take it ruthlessly.I think they dont think there is any future due to global warming, and they see their parents from the baby boomer generations who had it all on a plate and are holding onto whats left of the wealth in the country through property, which these youths will never own.
What do you think?

ptolomy

A few more similar related ideas connected to the disaffected youth issues:
1:The majority of troops that are fighting for the west in the Iraq, Afghanistan wars will be from the Pluto in Scorpio generation(16 to 27 years old).They are fighting to sustain something that isn't really their problem.That might even be seen as helping the baby boomer's generation hold onto something that has outgrown its time,IE: the hold of the west over the middle east.
A bleak career in a country that has very few jobs for them.(approximately 25% of this age group are unemployed): http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/yplm0711.pdf
2:Up till recently the real figures of unemployed were masked by the high proportion of youths who went onto university and higher education,But since the recession the government has made it very expensive to go onto higher education so the unemployment figures rise as also due to the recession there are very few jobs.
3:The baby boomer generation and the generation after them,during the good times bought into property as a security/pension measure for old age,This was also seen as the best way to make money in a country that was running on the last vestiges of gas in the tank,Meanwhile successive governments have not encouraged new house building and many of the baby boomer generation have bought extra properties to rent out so this has reduced available buyable housing stock and sent rents very high as the landlords are holding all the cards.
4:Meanwhile the unemployed youth and those in low payed jobs are helping to line the pockets of the baby boomers ,but at the same time the maximum payable rents to tenants who are unemployed from councils are being continually reduced due to austerity cuts imposed by government(Mainly baby boomers in government).
5: most public services are being reduced or removed due to the recession cuts therefore the working youth get less back for their contribution to society through taxes to the system.
6:Meanwhile the baby boomer generation gets older and older whilst the smaller proportionately work force of the Pluto Scorpio generation has to look after them in their old age through taxes they cannot afford to pay,And the older generation holds all the assets as well(ie property) to also pay for a cosy old age whilst the younger generation cant expect to have this support when it gets old.Many of the Pluto Scorpio generation came from the proliferation of broken families of the baby boomers who could not discipline their children consequently quite often there was no father around.which leads to a lack of respect for the older generation, authority and government
7:On top of all this we have a world that is dying due to the excesses of the older generations greed leading to global warming,What an inheritance :sad:

These are some of the major reasons we have a youth that will take what they can now because they don't think there is any future for them in my opinion.

JerryRR

Thank you for the link regarding nuclear legislation.

We may see an increase in the agent provocator,astroturfing and sock puppeting.

During the last miners strike the Union was infiltrated at the highest level.

J. :)

Munch

A few more similar related ideas connected to the disaffected youth issues:
1:The majority of troops that are fighting for the west in the Iraq, Afghanistan wars will be from the Pluto in Scorpio generation(16 to 27 years old).They are fighting to sustain something that isn't really their problem.That might even be seen as helping the baby boomer's generation hold onto something that has outgrown its time,IE: the hold of the west over the middle east.
A bleak career in a country that has very few jobs for them.(approximately 25% of this age group are unemployed): http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/yplm0711.pdf
2:Up till recently the real figures of unemployed were masked by the high proportion of youths who went onto university and higher education,But since the recession the government has made it very expensive to go onto higher education so the unemployment figures rise as also due to the recession there are very few jobs.
3:The baby boomer generation and the generation after them,during the good times bought into property as a security/pension measure for old age,This was also seen as the best way to make money in a country that was running on the last vestiges of gas in the tank,Meanwhile successive governments have not encouraged new house building and many of the baby boomer generation have bought extra properties to rent out so this has reduced available buyable housing stock and sent rents very high as the landlords are holding all the cards.
4:Meanwhile the unemployed youth and those in low payed jobs are helping to line the pockets of the baby boomers ,but at the same time the maximum payable rents to tenants who are unemployed from councils are being continually reduced due to austerity cuts imposed by government(Mainly baby boomers in government).
5: most public services are being reduced or removed due to the recession cuts therefore the working youth get less back for their contribution to society through taxes to the system.
6:Meanwhile the baby boomer generation gets older and older whilst the smaller proportionately work force of the Pluto Scorpio generation has to look after them in their old age through taxes they cannot afford to pay,And the older generation holds all the assets as well(ie property) to also pay for a cosy old age whilst the younger generation cant expect to have this support when it gets old.Many of the Pluto Scorpio generation came from the proliferation of broken families of the baby boomers who could not discipline their children consequently quite often there was no father around.which leads to a lack of respect for the older generation, authority and government
7:On top of all this we have a world that is dying due to the excesses of the older generations greed leading to global warming,What an inheritance :sad:

These are some of the major reasons we have a youth that will take what they can now because they don't think there is any future for them in my opinion.

Indeed. It's exactly why I am so angry right now. I'm Pluto and Saturn in Libra so fairness is HUGE for me. What we have been seeing over the last 8 years has been anything but.

ptolomy

Please understand me when I say 'To understand is not to condone'.
But I do think that something needs to be done to help this lost generation find a purpose in their life and a stake in the system,Its to late to do something about the lack of family structure.
The news in the UK confirms the majority of the rioters were from a poor uneducated broken background.

Yesterday the PM David Cameron suggested the use of water cannon and baton rounds,but the police felt it was unnecessary,Also Boris Johnson the mayor of London said these riots showed the need to stop cuts to police funding,the police agreed.The government disagreed.Some called for sanctions on those found guilty of rioting like removing welfare benefits etc.

Last night for the 1st time in days the rioting/looting came to a halt,Some say it was more police on the streets and also very wet weather.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/london-riots

Yuusha

I think there are many upheavals in the world lately. Chile has student protests and there is flash mob violence in Philadelphia (the mayor has now put in place a strict curfew).

It's interesting that David Cameron (like San Francisco's BART) is considering measures that Mubarak used during the Egyptian protests.

The Pluto in Scorpio generation is frightening and promising at the same time. It depends on how this intense energy is used.

I think the biggest problem is that the Pluto in Scorpio generation wants something real. They see through band-aids that previous generations somehow used to cope with the way things are. The solution is to provide a better system that increases the possibility of living a meaningful life and having a future.

I myself am from the Pluto in Scorpio generation (8th house in Placidus or 9th in the Equal House system), and my childhood certainly was not easy. But what kept me going was when I was being told that I had potential and the desire to genuinely reduce distress in this world.

At least now I finally know how to deal with the way things are, and hopefully I can have an opportunity to propose "what could be" someday. Otherwise, writing a philosophy book at the end of my life will do.

Last edited:

Caro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14538252

plans to introduce curfews in England and Wales. (Scotland has its own parliament - also Wales has the Welsh Assembly so not sure the uk chart is the right one to use)

but things are already changing. the majority pay for the minority.

this section of society is like the 'unloved child' of our society, narcisstic and destructive. bit like the 80's.