pluto-ascendant in synastry

Blue Lioness

hey there! I was wondering if you could help me with this synastry between me and my friend.
we've met some months ago and we got along very well. we went out a few times and I felt in love with her but although she seemed interested, she said she didn't want to get involved with me, so she wouldn't hurt me. we kept getting moments of distance and moments trying to be in the friendship zone for some time, because I wanted her and I didn't know how to deal with only friendship, and she said she wasn't prepared for nothing more. we are now trying friendship once again.

I recently realized we have some interesting aspects in synastry, but I'm still uncertain on how to read them. i'm particularly interested in the fact that she has scorpio rising conjunct pluto. and my pluto is exactly conjunct her ascendant. what could this mean? would she be afraid of being with me, afraid of being controlled by me? another interesting thing is that juno of hers, that is also conjunct her ascendant and my pluto. (my juno conjuncts her sun.)

so, my main question is:
does my pluto affects her decision of not wanting to getting involved with me? or yet, how does my pluto affects her?

besides that, do you guys see any other interesting aspect I should keep an eye on?

Attachments

• nois.jpg
    nois.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 35

muchacho

hey there! I was wondering if you could help me with this synastry between me and my friend.
we've met some months ago and we got along very well. we went out a few times and I felt in love with her but although she seemed interested, she said she didn't want to get involved with me, so she wouldn't hurt me. we kept getting moments of distance and moments trying to be in the friendship zone for some time, because I wanted her and I didn't know how to deal with only friendship, and she said she wasn't prepared for nothing more. we are now trying friendship once again.

I recently realized we have some interesting aspects in synastry, but I'm still uncertain on how to read them. i'm particularly interested in the fact that she has scorpio rising conjunct pluto. and my pluto is exactly conjunct her ascendant. what could this mean? would she be afraid of being with me, afraid of being controlled by me? another interesting thing is that juno of hers, that is also conjunct her ascendant and my pluto. (my juno conjuncts her sun.)

so, my main question is:
does my pluto affects her decision of not wanting to getting involved with me? or yet, how does my pluto affects her?

besides that, do you guys see any other interesting aspect I should keep an eye on?
Well, Moon in Capricorn and Scorpio rising... I wouldn't expect much openness about her actual feelings from her. She's triggering your 1st (self-image), 7th (spouse) and 5th (romance) so it's logical that you would be interested in something more than just friendship. However, you trigger her 3rd (siblings), 9th (teachers) and 10th (authority figures). So she's probably being just honest when she just wants to be friends. (using whole sign houses) You asked about Pluto on the ASC, well, how about brutal honesty?

I suggest you read a bit more about Scorpio (her ASC) and Capricorn (her Moon) and how they approach intimate relationships. If she says she's not ready, then she's not ready. Both Scorpio and Capricorn like to be sure before they jump.

Last edited:

Blue Lioness

hey muchacho, thank you so much for replying!

about the houses, it makes totally sense. I kept wondering what all those planets of hers on my 1st and 7th houses would mean, and if she would feel anything. probably I'm the one who feels, right? so there's nothing on my map that could attract her?

what did you mean with "You asked about Pluto on the ASC, well, how about brutal honesty?" Because since we met I get the feeling we try to be as much honest as possible with each other, even if it hurts. that's why we had so many disagreements - I would tell her what I feel and she would tell me she's not in the same page. but she never says "i don't like you" or "i like you very much", which makes sense with Scorpio rising and Capricorn moon you mentioned. I really don't know how she feels, I just know she is around me someway.

there's another thing: I noticed her Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct my Mars and square my Moon/ASC, and my Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct her MC. would this indicate some kind of attraction?

muchacho

hey muchacho, thank you so much for replying!

about the houses, it makes totally sense. I kept wondering what all those planets of hers on my 1st and 7th houses would mean, and if she would feel anything. probably I'm the one who feels, right? so there's nothing on my map that could attract her?

what did you mean with "You asked about Pluto on the ASC, well, how about brutal honesty?" Because since we met I get the feeling we try to be as much honest as possible with each other, even if it hurts. that's why we had so many disagreements - I would tell her what I feel and she would tell me she's not in the same page. but she never says "i don't like you" or "i like you very much", which makes sense with Scorpio rising and Capricorn moon you mentioned. I really don't know how she feels, I just know she is around me someway.

there's another thing: I noticed her Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct my Mars and square my Moon/ASC, and my Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct her MC. would this indicate some kind of attraction?
Her ASC is with Pluto in Scorpio. Scorpio doesn't sugarcoat anything and just gives you the brutal truth if necessary without caring about your feelings. That's what I've meant. Being totally honest is definitely the right way to go with a Scorpio. But the Scorpio as well as the Capricorn need time to make up their minds. Scorpio is a fixed sign and Capricorn is an earthy sign. They need time. But once they are sure and made up their mind, then they are 100% committed. If you are trying to rush it or fast talk her into something, that's definitely a big no-no for a Scorpio/Capricorn combination.

Also, with all that Capricorn/Saturn and Neptune influences on her Moon, she probably doesn't even know herself how she feels. That's the total opposite to your Cancer Moon. You know right away what's going on. If you keep that in mind, then you can both learn a lot from each other. This Moon Capricorn/Cancer combination is not harmonious, but highly complementary and that's what makes relationships interesting and exciting.

Blue Lioness

Her ASC is with Pluto in Scorpio. Scorpio doesn't sugarcoat anything and just gives you the brutal truth if necessary without caring about your feelings. That's what I've meant. Being totally honest is definitely the right way to go with a Scorpio. But the Scorpio as well as the Capricorn need time to make up their minds. Scorpio is a fixed sign and Capricorn is an earthy sign. They need time. But once they are sure and made up their mind, then they are 100% committed. If you are trying to rush it or fast talk her into something, that's definitely a big no-no for a Scorpio/Capricorn combination.

Also, with all that Capricorn/Saturn and Neptune influences on her Moon, she probably doesn't even know herself how she feels. That's the total opposite to your Cancer Moon. You know right away what's going on. If you keep that in mind, then you can both learn a lot from each other. This Moon Capricorn/Cancer combination is not harmonious, but highly complementary and that's what makes relationships interesting and exciting.

Hm, I see. She told me once she's the "one night stand" kind of girl, and then when she noticed I wasn't like this she started getting distant, even though we had so much fun together. she said she would hurt me if we stayed together. but then she also told me she was trying to figure out what she really wanted in relationships, and I think it totally connects with what you just mentioned. she has a good heart, I believe in it.
well, I'm learning all these things about patience. it seems pretty right for this situation with her. thank you, muchacho, for all these insights! :)

Blue Lioness

Hey muchacho. Hm, there's another thing I just noticed, maybe you can help me understand it? On my draconic chart, most of my planets are conjunct her natal planets. Could this mean something? I mean, I think it's ok to have a few planets in conjunction with other people, but i found almost all of them are conjunct her planets! See:

My draconic Sun and Mercury in Virgo conjunct her draconic sun in Virgo
My draconic moon conjunct her natal Mercury
My draconic Venus conjunct her natal Mercury, Jupiter and Sun (it's closest to her Sun)
My draconic Mars conjunct almost exactly her natal Mars
My draconic Jupiter conjunct her natal Venus
My draconic Saturn conjunct almost exactly her natal moon
My draconic Uranus conjunct her natal moon and Neptune
My draconic Neptune conjunct almost exactly her natal Saturn

And that's it. Pluto is the only one without conjunction between my draconic chart and her natal chart. Also, my draconic ASC is almost exactly conjunct her natal MC.

Could this mean something interesting for us?

PlutoLibScoAsc

old post but subscribing.
If these 2 person get into a relationship, my guess is Pluto person will try to control/criticized Pluto ASC person but she will not want to be controlled. Power struggle, intense and messy relationship. Both party not willing to back down, not a good one.