before i give my thoughts on your astrological chart i just wanted to ask a couple of questions that might be interesting to think about for you personally
1. when the tarot readers and shaman woman said you had a lot of light, did you ask what specifically they meant by that- having a lot of light means absolutely nothing to me- what kind of light are you talking about, what do you mean 'i have it', what purpose does having this light have, what colour is the light, is it like a beam or more like rays, etcetera- for a shaman or tarot reader saying something generic like you have a lot of light in you is like for an astrologer mentioning your moon has a lot of positive aspects- its nice to know and you instantly understand that its probably positive- but without further explanation you cant really work with it, and because that is what you want judging by your question, its maybe wise to next time when a shaman comes up to you and splashes this useful information in your face to ask for further details.
2. when she told you to develop abilities and 'you could do the same things she does' - im guessing you did not ask what abilities and 'things' specifically she was referring to (again, big mistake, better to ask the person themselves right then and there and know- instead of not ask them and ask other people on an online forum) BUT that being said, im guessing you have a sense of what she meant since you are on an astrological forum, so i think you think she meant occult matters by abilities and 'things' and not the ability to walk up to a stranger and tell them they have light inside of them and giving them very vague career advice.
3. you never mention what it is you are interested in- you talk about light and abilities and doing things, and then you state that you from a young age were attracted to 'that'- and what 'that' is- we dont know because you never specified what you mean by 'that'- again, probably seeing your question on this forum im guessing you mean something occult- but what is 'that'- is it being an astrologer, a shaman woman, a tarot reader, a yoga teacher, an exorcist..?- all things occult- but trust me, you do not want to mix up a shaman woman and an exorcist, just the same as when you are looking for a yoga teacher you probably wont be needing a tarot reader- what is it exactly you are referring to as it is unknown to me and i cant really tell you if you should embark on a search for 'that' or wether you have any inclination of 'that' or that 'that' is something that is emphasized in your natal chart.
4. if you are already having these encounters with tarot readers and conversations with shamans and posting on astrology forums- you are already on a search for this 'that' you speak of, i would say you most definitely already have started your search, are searching right now and have been on the search for a while now- for i have never encountered a shaman woman like that in the wild, much less to say i ever had a chat with one- trust me, your are definitely already searching and the fact you are posting this on an astrology forum asking a question like this- means you are directly by doing that searching for answers- so the search is already here- you say tarot readers told you on 'several occasions'- so you have had several meetings with different tarot readers, did you just happen to meet them randomly at the grocery shop? im sure you searched for them to talk to them- so again, you are already embarked on a search and thats a good sign meaning you are serious about this and feel the need to get more information.
5. if you ever have a 'feeling' to do ANYTHING- do it. you never 'just' have a feeling about anything, it is a direct sign that whatever that feeling is telling you- is something important and you should always trust it, do it, act upon it, believe it, dont ignore it, THAT feeling is your INTUITION- the most intelligent capacity any human being has, and in my personal experience, it is never wrong, always on point and will always, if listened to, lead to an extemely beneficial outcome whatever the topic may be. so i would trust that feeling waaaay more than twenty-five tarot readers combined with sixty shaman women and all the astrologers in the world. that feeling is all-knowing, all-seeing and always true.
that all being said, as for your chart
you certainly have a predisposition to the more enlightened, spiritual and occult matters
your sun, one of the most important and crucial planets to consider when looking at WHERE someone's light is (get it, get it
) is in the 8th house, the house that deals with everything that is connected to the occult, hidden and dark, it is the original house of Scorpio- the sign that rules everything taboo (like sex, and death) and also rebirth and complete transformation, like the transformation one undergoes when embarking on a spiritual quest as we have discusses- you are in. so this is a very big indicator of 'that'
second, the planet that rules spirituality and higher wisdom and enlightenment and probably 'that'- is Jupiter- the great teacher, the priest, the spiritual leader- he is in the sign of taurus- that on itself is not really a big indicator of a spiritual light beaming in someone per se, but the position of jupiter in your chart, in the 12th house- IS- the 12th house, IS the original house of jupiter- as the original 12th house sign is pisces- and jupiter rules pisces- and pisces, well, it is THE sign for eeeeeverything spiritual, otherworldly, feeling things, having a sense of something deeper and higher and understanding every one of those things intuitively and without even trying- it rules empaths, selfless actions and all things unclear and blends every single sign of the zodiac together- as it is the last sign, it possesses the energy of all that is and it blends the physical and non-physical together.
your moon- another very important planet in assessing someones inclination to 'that'- for the moon is your mind, your emotions, your intuition, its the most personal planet as it is the fastest moving- so its position is very intimate and has to be considered very carefully- your moon is in scorpio- juuust juuust in scorpio at the 0st degree- scorpio as i said before is the sign of everything deep, secret, taboo, different and dark- so this also checks out and i would say that your scorpio moon would certainly give you an enormous interest in these occult matters- and it would certainly explain your chats with tarot readers and shaman woman
there are far more aspects to be considered and i could go in to much further detail as your chart actually has a lot of interesting details, the position of saturn, the south node, the sign of aquarius, the sign of cancer etc etc but i think this will do- i hope i provided you a bit of the guidance you ask for- although im still not quite sure what 'that' is so who knows if i did, i certainly have no idea lol
i would definitely continue your search for everything you feel attracted to, your chart shows that you will have a natural ease in understanding things that are not always visible to others and you could absolutely learn more about yourself and who you are and what your purpose is- and im pretty certain you yourself could do all of that much better than anyone else