Please read my very "difficult" chart & tell me what I need to seek to find balance

moonchild_999

So, I've heard my chart is "difficult", with the t-square, Scorpio Moon, unaspected Venus in the 12th house, and Neptune opposite my Sun and Ascendent. Please, please, help me in analysing what I need more of, and less of. I'm a bit over 30 and didn't "succeed" in my Saturn return. Godsent opportunities laid themselves before me, which I didn't take........What can you tell about me?
Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 22.24.29.png

astrothot

I can't tell you in specific details to your entire chart but it seems like you feel a lot, and don't particularly act a lot. There is a lack of drive and passion since you lack fire. there is an influx of feeling and emotion due to a double amount of water signs than the rest of your other signs. I'd say a good way to balance yourself based on your chart would be to incorporate a fire element energy, usually drive, passion, and action. I'd watch out for acting on your emotions however because that could be something that you could possibly struggle with.

katydid

I don't think there would be a lack of action or drive or passion----the native has 9 planets and points in the Cardinal mode, and a very strong Cardinal T-square to Mars, exalted in Aries. That is the height of drive and passion, although there are often obstacles in one's path.

The Moon conjunct Pluto also indicates strong passionate feelings which drive the native, artistically, creatively and emotionally, perhaps to the tune of their own drummer.

AstroPunter86

It's a very cardinal chart which usually makes the native very focused on the basics of life - Self, Home, Relationships and Career.
Over time you are likely to find these things and settle down remarkably well.

High-minded

So, I've heard my chart is "difficult", with the t-square, Scorpio Moon, unaspected Venus in the 12th house, and Neptune opposite my Sun and Ascendent. Please, please, help me in analysing what I need more of, and less of. I'm a bit over 30 and didn't "succeed" in my Saturn return. Godsent opportunities laid themselves before me, which I didn't take........What can you tell about me?View attachment 91686
I am a bit older than you with the same Cap Saturn and almost the same placements, I have a Taurus Moon and Taurus Mars, everything else is exactly the same and unaspected Gemini Venus.

Could you explain to me in what way you think you "failed" your Saturn return?

moonchild_999

I can't BELIEVE how much I have overlooked Chiron. Started my Astrology journey almost exactly two years ago, and I believe like maybe many other's you maybe start to focus on the planets first and overlook the importance of other things. Like Chiron, in my example. I just read extensively on Chiron, and I am STUNNED of how much that resonates with me there. I don't know else what to say, I had a really low self confidence about my physical appearance, because I grew up in a home where there wasn't enough physical, emotional, mental and spiritual space for me, which left my body and face skewed. I have seldom met anyone that has looked as out of balance like I do.

The more I think about why all these things relate to where the freckin planets were on the nightsky when I was born the moer I want to stop think about it, because it's just so... un-understandable. I assume all of us (or like 99%) have this same flabbergasted sense about the whole thing. But at least I can accept that it's out of my control. I guess that's why you discover astrology when you're ready to see it, and that I, at least, don't talk a bit about astrology with anyone I don't KNOW already is into it, or at least at the gates, since it is very, vety, very much to take in. It's basically like breaking through the matrix, in a sense. Now I'm just rambling, but I don't have anywhere else to ramble about these things on, so please excuse me.

Last edited:

serafin5

So, I've heard my chart is "difficult", with the t-square, Scorpio Moon, unaspected Venus in the 12th house, and Neptune opposite my Sun and Ascendent. Please, please, help me in analysing what I need more of, and less of. I'm a bit over 30 and didn't "succeed" in my Saturn return. Godsent opportunities laid themselves before me, which I didn't take........What can you tell about me?View attachment 91686
Wow.....your chart is indeed complex. You are triple water with with Sun, Mercury and Venus in your 12h. I would say you are very psychic, very sensitive. I wonder if you are some kind of artist? I would also avoid substances including unhealthy foods as a double Cancer could potentially cause digestive issues. Double Cancer is Cardinal energy so it's quite powerful and I assume you have invested in a career and that you are very good with $; double Cancer with Scorpio Moon is highly suspicious in nature and a bit insecure, but you are also a very strong person! 😊

david starling

The t-square is the real issue imo.
The Jupiter/Saturn opposition is resolved through the other member of the t-square, which is powerful as a domiciled, most-elevated planet.

As useful, practicaI advice, I STRONGLY recommend "Aikido", a non-aggressive, non-competitive martial art, which is ALL ABOUT balance and energy flow. And, although it's extremely effective as a type of self defense, it's REALLY a highly evolved type of kinetic meditation, beneficial in all areas of life.

Moon in Scorpio isn't about just sitting quietly with eyes closed. Gotta keep that energy flowing! It's also focused on expanding one's personal energy, which will engage Jupiter nicely. And, it's a physical discipline, which fits in with Saturn in Capricorn.

Last edited:

katydid

I can't BELIEVE how much I have overlooked Chiron. Started my Astrology journey almost exactly two years ago, and I believe like maybe many other's you maybe start to focus on the planets first and overlook the importance of other things. Like Chiron, in my example. I just read extensively on Chiron, and I am STUNNED of how much that resonates with me there. I don't know else what to say, I had a really low self confidence about my physical appearance, because I grew up in a home where there wasn't enough physical, emotional, mental and spiritual space for me, which left my body and face skewed. I have seldom met anyone that has looked as out of balance like I do.

The more I think about why all these things relate to where the freckin planets were on the nightsky when I was born the moer I want to stop think about it, because it's just so... un-understandable. I assume all of us (or like 99%) have this same flabbergasted sense about the whole thing. But at least I can accept that it's out of my control. I guess that's why you discover astrology when you're ready to see it, and that I, at least, don't talk a bit about astrology with anyone I don't KNOW already is into it, or at least at the gates, since it is very, vety, very much to take in. It's basically like breaking through the matrix, in a sense. Now I'm just rambling, but I don't have anywhere else to ramble about these things on, so please excuse me.

MoonChild,
I liked hearing you 'ramble' about your Astrological journey towards self reflection and understanding. You are processing it really well.

As for overlooking Chiron, that is fine that you looked towards your planets first, to get that basic understanding. So NOW you can look to Chiron, which is more nuanced and complex, and takes your understanding to a higher level.

I am glad your research into Chiron deeply resonated with you as it holds a powerful position in your birth chart. It is front and center in the 1st house, of Self and Physical Appearance, and it shows where we harbour our deepest wounds and insecurities.

I am not sure exactly how to interpret your words:
"I grew up in a home where there wasn't enough physical, emotional, mental and spiritual space for me, which left my body and face skewed. I have seldom met anyone that has looked as out of balance like I do."

But it feels like you perhaps feel some kind of BDD==[body dysmorphic disorder]

--- a body-image disorder characterized by persistent and intrusive preoccupations with an imagined or slight defect in one's appearance.

In other words, you probably do not look out of balance or skewed, when others look at you. It is internalised and then imagined?

Chiron will help you find that balance as you learn to be a healer, in whatever capacity you are drawn too.

Anyhow, I really liked this statement of yours too:

" I guess that's why you discover astrology when you're ready to see it,..."

YES, that^^^ is a true statement. I am glad you realised and accepted that riddle.

Here is one more...You said:
" I assume all of us (or like 99%) have this same flabbergasted sense about the whole thing. But at least I can accept that it's out of my control."

Ok, here is a conceptual premise to chew on now, in terms of your statement ^^^ above.... What if it is true, that it is out of your control, at this point in time...but maybe, in terms of breaking through the matrix, there was a point in time, that 'you', the soul of you, the collective unconscious 'you', the cosmic you, the you that was about to be incarnated in this particular nativity, ACTUALLY CHOSE THIS BIRTHCHART YOURSELF?

moonchild_999

What if it is true, that it is out of your control, at this point in time...but maybe, in terms of breaking through the matrix, there was a point in time, that 'you', the soul of you, the collective unconscious 'you', the cosmic you, the you that was about to be incarnated in this particular nativity, ACTUALLY CHOSE THIS BIRTHCHART YOURSELF?
Yes but I don't get why I would want to reincarnate again at all?
It seems so unnecessary to be forced to live another life in this vessel, that will lead to suffering, only for the purpose of partaking in this planetary drama once again. I'm pretty sure this is not the first time for me on this planet... Yes I have felt love, but I didn't take the chance, but I know what it feels like. (I've had partners before, but this was different.)
Yes I am extremely psychic, I sometimes know exactly what worlds someone will use right before they come out of their mouth, I have strong telephatic abilities, and I feel pretty much EVERYTHING in a room. So I'm alone alot. I don't really know who I am, but I can imitate and adopt the essence of other peoples personalities and voices pretty easy. My eyes are pretty intense. Whenever I hit my head hard on something a friend used to say that he could see lightning strikes shooting out from my eyes. (produced by my anger.) I sometimes feel like an alien here on earth.