please read my chart

StillOne

I think due to your Moon conjunct Neptune which is conjunct the Descendant (opposing Asc) that you're most likely very emotional, sensitive, and intuitive or psychic maybe. With this situation you may feel others emotions but all of that sensitivity to others can also weigh you down making you feel burdened and emotionally drained.

retinoid

You need to ask something specific...if you want a general reading cafeastrology and astro.com both have good interpretation software.

preeshuu

hi Still one - -

you are absolutely correct --- i am very emotional and that the main reason i get hurt quite often - -

i am facing troubles related to my love life - - is this chart that bad for love ...

I think due to your Moon conjunct Neptune which is conjunct the Descendant (opposing Asc) that you're most likely very emotional, sensitive, and intuitive or psychic maybe. With this situation you may feel others emotions but all of that sensitivity to others can also weigh you down making you feel burdened and emotionally drained.

Pisceanfool

Hello,

It is impossible to say why a relationship broke up with your chart alone, and I hope you understand the limitations of astrology readings in general. A synestry chart, wherein you post your chart with your partner's, would be most appropriate on that case. There is a separate forum page for that:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Is this what you mean? Sounds like English is a 2nd language so I apologize. :sideways:

I will say, you have a strong connection to relationships with that Libra stellium (clump of planets in Libra). It shows your energy is very much expressed towards relationships with others and seeking balance. The stellium is also in the romantic (not as much marriage) 5th house making these aspects of yourself(planets) expressed through this avenue of your life (house).

THEN, as was mentioned, the Neptune/Moon conjunction tunes your emotional self(moon) into the 7th house cusp, which is the house of marriage and partnership (Libra and Venus' house as well). Neptune can tend to make this situation worse by putting a confusing veil over your emotions and relationships. Then Pluto can create an intensity to the feelings, which are already in fiery Sagittarius. Whew, you have quite the challenging combination of very strong emotional energy.

Luckily, Saturn trines (innate talent) this configuration adding some semblance. Hopefully this tones down the emotions and your imagination (Neptune) and adds some realism. I would say this normally restricting influence holds back the flood gates for the most part, but of course it leaks out sometimes. Because of a Scorpio Venus, i would guess you can be quite ruthless and intense in your expression of emotions. This Venus adds even more passion to your romantic desires.

Off the top of my head that's what I see, hopefully this helps.

preeshuu

hi ...

Thanks for the explanation - - does this ean i will never see sucess in realtionships ...and no marriage on cards :unsure:

Pisceanfool

In my opinion no astrology reading (or any divination) can tell you whether or not you will have success or get married with any certainty. My reading suggests some difficulties in relation to what was mentioned. Confusion and intense emotions particularly.

Marriage on cards?