Please Help, will be homeless soon! Please read my Horoscope for me.?

Dug

I lost my job 8 months ago ago. Since then I have not being able to find a job. I have no money. I will get kicked out of my place soon. Someone read my future for me and told me soon things will turn up to be fine. But he did not give me details ?. If someone could tell me in detail whats going on and when things will smooth out that will be some hope to go on. My birth time is 1.02 pm 1974 February 19th. 07°18'N 80°43'E. Please,please help. I am someone who believe in Horoscopes. If its positive or negative please let me know so I could plan the future out without waiting for the right job to come.

I have a baby girl. She is 2 years old and she is my life. please help. I need to know.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_dug_hund_hp.22410.4885.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_dug_hund_hp.22410.4885.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Vista

I lost my job 8 months ago ago. Since then I have not being able to find a job. I have no money. I will get kicked out of my place soon. Someone read my future for me and told me soon things will turn up to be fine. But he did not give me details ?. If someone could tell me in detail whats going on and when things will smooth out that will be some hope to go on. My birth time is 1.02 pm 1974 February 19th. 07°18'N 80°43'E. Please,please help. I am someone who believe in Horoscopes. If its positive or negative please let me know so I could plan the future out without waiting for the right job to come.

You would get more replies if you post your natal chart with transits and progression. You can get a free one at astro.com in the free horoscopes section. After you fill in the details of your birth, right click on the chart and save as a picture then attach to this thread.

Vista

Thank You vista. I took your advise and has posted a natal chart. Please help.

Hi Dug,
Unfortunately, your chart appears to be a corrupt:sad: I can see the mini version but when I try to enlarge it, it freezed my computer two separate times. Would you mind reattaching another chart and also editing your chart to include natal-transits-progressions.

Based on what I could see, the money issues you were having likely caused by Saturn in hard aspect to your money house rulers are moving on for the time being until next summer when it returns for a short time again, so keep that in the back of your mind. Also, transiting Pluto has moved on from forming a hard aspect to your natal Pluto, which rules the area of work and placed in 4th. In fact, I believe this aspect is over for good, which is good news. So right now, your money, home and work problems have eased up. The beginning of summer you will have transiting Uranus trining your Neptune which is a positive aspect and could be work coming to you although I understand it doesn't help your situation right now. The beginning of March, Transiting Jupiter with beneficially aspect your Mercury which is conjunct your Midheaven and soon after your Midheaven, this might bring some opportunity your way but this aspect is a little weak so you will have to pull out all the stops to make something happen. Soon afterwards, Transiting Uranus will also trine Pluto which sits in your 6th house of work. So we have something here to work with. But please do post a chart with the transits and progressions included so we can look more in depth. Sorry you are having a problem!! I know how you feel and if I didn't have my mother to move in with, I would have been on the streets for all the same reasons you are going through!
icon9.gif

Anachiel

I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Do you have any family that may be able to help you? Or, a friend that you can pool resources with? Are there any agencies in your area that you can apply for assistance with, through government programs or social welfare? Have you called these and asked for information or references for other agencies if their specific agency is unable to help?

Did you recently separate from a partner or spouse?

My thoughts are with you.

Blessings,

Anachiel

retinoid

I have posted a new chart. Please have a look.

Hi, I recommend going to the Vedic astrology section of this web site as they have better prediction tools than modern astrology.

You have pluto in the 4th house (home) which says you will learn a big lesson through changes in home or family or past emotions. This could be your lesson (crisis in the home). However, you should go to 'other astrology' and then vedic astrology and post your birth date and place of birth and time. I am really sorry to hear about your situation.

gkudria

Dug, I want to help you understand a few things and I think it's easier if we can talk. I'm also worried about you and your daughter. Is there a way we can talk on the phone?

Dug

I have disconnected my phones since I have no means to pay the bills.I have a card system on my phone so I can reload to answers employment calls. I use a library computer to come online to look for jobs.

Thank you

Vista

I have disconnected my phones since I have no means to pay the bills.I have a card system on my phone so I can reload to answers employment calls. I use a library computer to come online to look for jobs.

Thank you

Dug,
There are government agences and local programs you can get help from. You should at the very least be able to get food stamps, several hundreds dollars worth per month, medical care for you and your daughter, and cash aid. I know many people who have done this. It's there to help people who are in need. I hope things turn around for you. Have you gone done to the unemployment office? Many companies list jobs there. Also, they have free assistance for your resume as well as classes to broaden your skills.

Dug

Thanks you vista. I have done all this. What happened was I had expenses that I had accumulated during when I was doing good. In the forms of rent,vehicles, etc. I have learned my lesson. This time has taught me to give up so many unnecessary,materialistic stuff I thought that I need in my life. I have the willpower and the knowledge and experience to get where I was before. But the difference will be, I will use all that to do good for many others and put a smile on others faces. I have being reading and researching in my field and I am ready to take up any challenge may be higher than before. Time is the problem.

I have taken all your advise. I will look in to the food stamps. Thank you very much vista for your kind words. If you could help me with your astrology knowledge to tell me of a time line when everything will smooth up that will be some relief

Dug

gkudria

Dug, that's what happened to me and now my unemployment is almost up. I became quite depressed and I have a child, too! So it's very hard to deal with. But you can do this! And you don't need astrology to conquer it. Instead, believe in yourself! I am a Christian so I view it from the perspective that I know God loves me and wants me to succeed. And he does give miracles-I've experienced plenty! So I hope it's ok to encourage you that way.

You are important, Dug. People love you and you surely have talents that someone needs so you can work! I will be thinking of you until I see you post that you have made it through this hardship. I am praying for you and I know without a doubt that you will not only start to see things improve immediately, but that you will be so blessed that you will be able to help others and have compassion for them.

You can do this and you will do it, Dug! We all want you to succeed and I wish there were more I could do, but know this, I have no idea who you are, stranger, but I am rooting for ya! I will send all the light and love I can muster your way and pray for miracles for you often. Don't think that this is meager, because the power of love and the mind is strong and if you just believe in the best for you with me, you WILL see it happen. Keep your mind disciplined to expect the best, Dug. Because that's what you are going to get. Just keep trying and keep believing. You will make it through this! And most likely sooner than you think.

Gina

SagiCap

Dug, I am sending you real prayers from Toronto all the way to you. I am sure they will reach. :) Bless you and your family.

Here is Dug's natal + transits + progressions too.
6899414131_fa8b7f3641_b.jpg

serafin5

I have a baby girl. She is 2 years old and she is my life. please help. I need to know.

Hi Dug:

Im the one who pm'd you as we share the same birthday, only ten year difference, but we are in the same circumstances! I have until the 7 of March and I dont even know where I will go. I am trying to stay together with my 17 year old son. I am getting ready to look at your chart. The funny thing is that I recently had a friend do an SR chart for me and even though there were some indications of hardship, it really wasnt all that bad! (I keep hoping for a miracle). Please please let us know how you are doing out there and I will do the same.

Preying a lot
Serafin5

serafin5

Me again Dug: I sure hope you keep in touch with us! Anyway, you've got a lot going on in your chart, some good and some not so good, that is life right? I advise you to pose your question in the horary section of this forum as the astrologer's there are awesome and they can give a more concrete answer to your question(s). I am shy about interpretations but especially when handling sensitive information; I dont want to get anything wrong and have you more stressed than necessary. I will say, however, that you have enough squares to give you the strength and motivation and trines in your chart to help you cope.

Praying for us,
Serafin5:joyful:

Dug

I thank you all. Serafin5, no matter what will keep our faith and will have peaceful b day. I wish you a very happy birthday.

I will pray for you Gina. Keep your faiths up. I mean it. I have learned a lot about the true meaning of life during this period which I will never forget. And I will remember always there will be good human beings in the world.

Thank you'll
Dug