Please,dr.farr!

SYGRYD

Hello,dr.farr! Since July ,28th,when we met,my hubby refuse to communicate with me,he doesn't answer me on phone,email! He is not bent in vacation,he is at job. I can't understand what's happen! Please,help me! My question is - IS IT THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?- I asked that question on August,21,2011,at 17.22[UT+0],from Iasi, Romania. THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE! KING REGARDS! P.S.I post the chart in system equal,i hope it' s correct.

SYGRYD

Itry again to post the chart,i don't know what's happen ! Sorry!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_19_is_it_the_end_of_our_relationship_he.62612.20302.jpg
    astro_2gw_19_is_it_the_end_of_our_relationship_he.62612.20302.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 22

milena08

I can say that it is not end of your relationship there it will be meeting and comunication but it wont be easy,it will be something like contact full with emotional expresions and overreaction,emotional upsets,etc....
Your significatior Jupiter is week cos is in peregrine state and it is placed in third house showing your concern of establish comunication with your partner.
Ruler ov your field of comunication is venus and you are rilership of venus. But Venus showing field of comunication is peregrine, in malefic six house and in 29 degree of leo and last degree is not very faborable ether
His significatior is weeker than yours I can say, cos it is retograde (chnage of mined,indesision, back to previos condition ) it is combust and also peregrine and placed in malefic six house.This house represent illness so both of you feel like ill but continue to not comunicate.
His filed of comunication is ruled ny mars which is in his fall .
Moon and sun as your cosignificatior are conected with aplicational square which show that there will be meeting among you but not very pleasant one and cos both significatior are in fix signs it will be longer period .
also his significatior is conected with ruler of your fild of comunication indirectly by moon as translation of light .

SYGRYD

:love: Hi,dearest Milena! Firstly ,i want to thank you very much for your kindness ! I'm happy that you saw on the chart that's not the end of our relationship! But i wonder why won't be easy ,why our meeting and communication will be something like full contact:surprised:. Could be like that because exterior influences? Is VERY TRUE ,i really feel ill because he refuse to communicate with me,but i didn't think that he could feel the same way! It's so strange, there is no reason to refuse to communicate with me. Since our last meeting,NOTHING happened. Change of mind, indecisions,back to previous condition? On July,28,our last meeting ,he maked me two promises. That 2 promises doesn't depend just by him. Maybe he can't respect the promises,not because of him, but because of the others which are involved? House 6, illness- one of his promise is about heal me-i wasn't clear in the issue of that question.And the second promise is about my job,working with him-so,the same H6th. Can you look a little more on the chart,maybe you see a little more! I'm greatfull to you! Thank you!:kissing:

SYGRYD

Milena, what does it mean" also his significator is connected with ruler of your field of communication indirectly by moon as translation of light"? We should meet on September the first.It will be later our meeting?

milena08

Wneh we have direct aplicational aspects among significators and specialy if it is sextile or trine than positive answer is sure. But also in traditional and same horary astrology we can get positive answer with translation of light when third planet interfere and help.
Also if I look deeper in your chart 6-th house is also his 12th this house is ruled by sun and sun is in this malefic 12-th house. So as he is week and in rulership of sun he is under influence or dependent of some person on authority. Because it is placed in 112th house it indicate that this person which is authority or boss or something like that it has secred and not very honest intentions.
Person you are interested about is in detriment of Saturn and Saturn is placed in derivated 2 house (horary 8th) so he does not like or he is bothered about something connected with financial issues ,material things,money,or he is worried about values,is he value is he good enough for you.

milena08

Also his significator in detriment of Saturn show that his ratio and his masculine and emotional nature too does not like something connected with friendship or your friends or your attitude as friend and something that is like secret, hidden from others, but also connected with him or from his perspective something connected with work as daily routine and also sexuality,fun, noncommeted relationships etc maybe connected with this issues you did not agree with something or did not aspect something and he does not like that ....

dr. farr

I found Milen08's delineation excellent (in my opinion) and I must agree with it although for different reasons (some different reasons) since I follow an alternative approach to horary.

No the relationship is not over, using whole sign he (Mercury) retros toward you (Jupiter) and toward your Part of Fortune and your co-significator Moon flows toward the POF and toward him (Mercury) while he (Mercury) retros back toward the co-significator Moon.
But he (Mercury) is retro and in his 12th house of restrictions-something happened to him, and I think Milena08 has well elaborated the nature of what has befallen him.
It might well have been pretty serious or otherwise intense...so you will have to handle it for awhile until communication with him is re-established, which it will be probably when this current Mercury rx has passed.

SYGRYD

Thank you,Milena for your kindness and your time according to me! So, the translating of light is a good aspect when third planet interfere and help? Did i correctly understand? The person which is authority or boss has not good intentions toward him, this person say yes,but is a hidden person and doesn't respect his word? As i told you,his promises are not up to him,doesn't depend just of him,unfortunatelly! I was very worried for him,i felt that something happened to him, that,s why i insisted so much with that question. Ihave the Asc.in Scorpio,i'm very sensitive and i have manny misgivings and premonitory dreams. Last weeks i had almost every night with him,he was looking for me and didn't find me. In my dreams i also looking for him and , finally, i found him ,but he was upset on me. iT'S ABOUT MONEY,FINANCIAL ISSUES, I WAS AFRAID OF THAT! Thank you and best wishes! Kisses:kissing:

SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,thank you from all my heart! I've told ,i felt something is happen to him. I already told to Milena about my misgivings and premonitory dreams. I was afraid because i knew that another person is involved in matters,it's not just up to him,it's not in his power to solve alone the problems. And i was afraid of financial issues! What do you mean with: " it might well have pretty serious problem or otherwise intense......"- it's about financial issues oor something else,another aspect,maybe personal? Please,tell me! Mercury is retrograde until August,27th. Do you think about the aspects on the chart you've delineated for me that our meeting will be on September,11th,like it meant to be! And one more little question.Is he upset on me,did he thinks that's my fault? Thank you and best wishes!:kissing: