please!!!can anyone tell me about this synastry?

Morghana Stellara

Aria,

Though there are some great aspects in your synastry, since your angles are being contaced by his planets (Mercury, Venus), it's possible that this relationship is having a deeper effect on you than on him. You have many planets in his first, so you affirm his identity and boost his ego, and your Jupiter conjunct his sun emphasizes this. There is a strong Capricorn/10th house emphasis in your chart, and he affirms this by his Sun/Neptune in your 10th. His 7th ruler is on your Asc, and your 7th ruler is opposite his Asc.

Your moon isn't receiving any aspects from his planets aside from an opposition from Mercury - maybe he has a difficult time relating with you emotionally?

There are good synastry contacts, but in looking at his chart, it would be difficult for him to sustain a long relationship. Not only is he a freedom-loving Centaur, his sun in the egotistical 1st squares his Pisces moon in the 4th. He needs emotional security, but longs for freedom - two very different drives to incorporate. His 7th house ruler is receiving a square from an exalted Mars in the 5th and Uranus in the 11th - further emphasizing his need for freedom to pursue his own pleasures (and he may be quite selfish about these pursuits). Venus also rules his 11th, further emphasizing some issues there. Saturn debilitated in his 8th further complicates these succedent house issues and, I assume, his ability to remain in a committed relationship.

I'm sure he has deep feelings for you, but can he stay with anyone?

...there's my two cents.

Morghana Stellara

Aria,

We all have the free will to use the energies we are given to the positive, instead of to the negative. He may not choose to leave you! Perhaps it is possible that he is wrestling with his own issues right now. I have found progressed composites invaluble for timing pivotal points in relationships, so I had a look at yours. If your birth times are absolutely correct, Pluto is transiting the sun/Mercury conjunction in the progressed composite, and is conjunct Mercury by only five minutes. Talking about change, and actual change taking place are two different things. Maybe he's just testing the waters...

Also, did something pivotal happen about 2 months ago? At that time the composite moon moved into another sign. Personally, I have been in a very up/down on/off relationship for five years, and big things happened when the progressed comp moon changed signs.

Right now, I'm not seeing indicators of permanent change. In Nov-Dec, though, the progressed composite gets tricky, with sun/Mercury conjunction becoming exact, and making an exact square to Pluto. There will be change; it isn't necessarily negative. At the same time, Venus is transiting your MC and his Asc.

When he asks you about commitment, give honest answers! His 4th house moon needs reassurance. He is trying to satisfy his security issues. You also have a 4th house (on the angle, anyway) moon, and your needs are similar in this respect.

You have nothing to lose by telling him how you really feel, and I wish you the best of luck and love.