Please advise if I can establish myself as a profitable trader in Stock market

badcatstealsfish

I have been doing trading in India market from 2020, the journey is bad. I had studied a lot, but when market opens and I put my order, it most of the time goes wrong and me never came to profitable state. When I see my peers, they are doing good. What is wrong with me? Can my chart answer that. I do day trading.

Details:

DOB: 31/08/1987
TOB: 7:15 PM
Place : Kolkata, WB, India

badcatstealsfish

I would like to seek your advices if I can best suited in this business by my chart. I broke by money and emotions, rebound and tried the market and again broke. I am not able to get out this sadness and looses. Please help.

mathur_dinesh

You are destined to be a banker, company manager, a trader in luxury goods etc; so dealership in gems, cosmetics, beauty parlours etc can be your line.

I have been doing trading in India market from 2020, the journey is bad. I had studied a lot, but when market opens and I put my order, it most of the time goes wrong and me never came to profitable state. When I see my peers, they are doing good. What is wrong with me? Can my chart answer that. I do day trading.

Details:

DOB: 31/08/1987
TOB: 7:15 PM
Place : Kolkata, WB, India

badcatstealsfish

You are destined to be a banker, company manager, a trader in luxury goods etc; so dealership in gems, cosmetics, beauty parlours etc can be your line.
Thanks for your reply. Can I pursue my career as a trader in Stock market? I have been leaning and practicing it.. But not yet profitable, but filled with sadness.. :(

creativei

Professional life is good you shine well in career. Either you work in govt or self employed like lawyer doctor etc. But govt side high possibility even you get political fame n influrnce later part of life. Sun is strong in 6th gives winning over enemies.

Reg stock market you can go but thing is before seeing gains you lose some money tioo. Only after loss you gain anything. Income n expenditure goes hand in hands. So dont take big steps, invest little in beginning n as experience gains do more. Overall professional life is good only marital life suffers..

Current ketu dasa is problematic its in sun star so it gives health debts n enemies trouble but you will break all barrier and attain success. Nxt venus dasa gives many expenditure changes so save money for that. Overall profession n finance is fair..

badcatstealsfish

Professional life is good you shine well in career. Either you work in govt or self employed like lawyer doctor etc. But govt side high possibility even you get political fame n influrnce later part of life. Sun is strong in 6th gives winning over enemies.

Reg stock market you can go but thing is before seeing gains you lose some money tioo. Only after loss you gain anything. Income n expenditure goes hand in hands. So dont take big steps, invest little in beginning n as experience gains do more. Overall professional life is good only marital life suffers..

Current ketu dasa is problematic its in sun star so it gives health debts n enemies trouble but you will break all barrier and attain success. Nxt venus dasa gives many expenditure changes so save money for that. Overall profession n finance is fair..

Thank you mate for your reply.
Do you mean Venus dasa will be bad as there will be lot of annoying expenses?
Could you also tell me about what do you mean by marital life suffer? I can open a new thread/post if you want not to club with this and be off topic.

creativei

Thank you mate for your reply.
Do you mean Venus dasa will be bad as there will be lot of annoying expenses?
Could you also tell me about what do you mean by marital life suffer? I can open a new thread/post if you want not to club with this and be off topic.
Venus 3rd n 8th lord its functional malefic for Pisces asc gives financial health issues you will win obstacles n enemies but health wise financial wise gives trouble its with 2nd lord of finance n family. Since its kalatharakarga significator for wife it gives trouble from side too but mainly venus is wealth so finance crisis n debts will be there. Take care health n welath. Along with that you have changes in home n mom...

creativei

Changes in mom means?
Changes in home means I might need to leave the land where I live now?
3rd is mom end of life change of residence or minor home repairs. Younger siblings short travels etc since it with 4th lord you have changes in home mom career n finance sudden events happens in mom life that changes your life very much. You may sudden rise in life after mom loss.

badcatstealsfish

I studied your chart and as per me you should start wearing a Red coral if you are investing in stock market you should also wear a Yellow sapphire 6 ratti plus if you want create wealth
I do wear red coral. I don't have Yellow sapphire. I'll see it in the market. What would you recommend gold or silver for the ring to wear yellow sapphire.?

badcatstealsfish

Could you give some examples of how marital life may suffer?