Planets and illness?

L

Libra_dragon

OK, now we've talked about what planets rule what parts of the body, what are some of the factors you'd like for when looking for weaknesses that could result in illness? Are there specific planets in certain aspects that cause prediposition to illness?

For example, Sag/Jupiter rule the liver... what planets in what kind of aspects would be an indicator of possible trouble? I'm assuming we're talking primarily about opp and squares here, but is there more? Also, what influence (if any) does the houes -- and by extension the ruler of the house -- have?

Peace & blessings,

Libra Dragon

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn in 6th house

Dragon,

When Saturn (duty, also restriction) is focused in the 6th house (daily work, also health); it can indicate health issues. In general any planet in or moving through (by transit, progression, etc.) the 6th house will indicate a focus on health. The nature of the aspects (easy or challenging) will determine how the person receives the health issue (easily or as a challenge).

Healthily,

Tim

sita

re:

if i have mars in the 6th with mars retograde now, and saturn transitting through this house as well, would these be factors to watch out for as far as health is concerned?

wilsontc

Staff member
Health

sita,

Saturn transiting through the 6th house indicates either potential health issues, or a need to be very "structured" in the approach to health. If Saturn makes conjunctions, squares or oppositions, it could indicate some type of health stress, with the nature of the stress depending on the planet aspected. Mars transiting through the 6th house may indicate taking increased activities to handle health issues.

Whether or not any of this occurs also has to do with how well a person takes care of their health on a day-to-day basis.

Explaining,

Tim

Amazon1963

Libra Dragon,

Here is an article I came across about interpreting the chart in relation to health. The author confirms Tim's viewpoint.

http://www.zodiacal.com/articles/rozhon/health.htm

I, too, am very interested in health and the natal/solar return charts. I am posting a solar chart on another thread regarding this topic. Several family members are afflicted this year, and I have curiosity about times in my life when I have had personal illness and injury.

Hope the article helps a bit.

L

Libra_dragon

Thanks, Amazon. It's an interesting article, especially the effects different kinds of aspects make.

Most of the people whose charts I look at are in the family, all reasonably young (10-50 years) and in at least reasonably good health. Guess what I'm looking for is clues as to where to advise them to concentrate preventive maintenace. For example, I've got 2 squares to Mars and 2 to Jupiter (including Mars sq Jupiter), so assume that keeping a healthy heart is probably the best place to focus.

Best,

Libra Dragon