Pisces

Abby83

So id like to let you all know that ive been converted/changed.

I've had a negative view of pisces over the years whenever I had the transit grand cross in my chart. But to be honest, that only brought out very negative experiences. Whenever the planets move to a later degree then the sign pisces can fully be experienced for me. Im now realising im more Piscean than anything. And im really starting to love its qualities. Im turning pisces :).

Animatrix

So id like to let you all know that ive been converted/changed.

I've had a negative view of pisces over the years whenever I had the transit grand cross in my chart. But to be honest, that only brought out very negative experiences. Whenever the planets move to a later degree then the sign pisces can fully be experienced for me. Im now realising im more Piscean than anything. And im really starting to love its qualities. Im turning pisces :).

Pisces is lovely! Creative, artistic, always endowed with some special talent, compassionate, usually beautiful, funny, spiritual. I love Pisces.

Abby83

Pisces is lovely! Creative, artistic, always endowed with some special talent, compassionate, usually beautiful, funny, spiritual. I love Pisces.

I agree. I like the vision of water all over as well. They just flow. The clothes are flowy too. Speech is calm and gentle. The hair is nice and fluffy. Full of dreamy fantasies.

Well I will say I like the qualities of the 'SIGN' pisces but I wont say that I can love everyone with a sun in pisces or a venus in pisces cos ppl are what their asc says and then other planets play a role and hard aspects too. Like Saturn in virgo opposite venus in pisces can make the person absolutely horrible. But in general, as a sign, there are lots of beautiful qualities to pisces, 12th house and Neptune if used positively and expressed beautifully.

Also, on a daily basis when asc is in pisces with Neptune in pisces first house I feel wonderful.

Animatrix

I agree. I like the vision of water all over as well. They just flow. The clothes are flowy too. Speech is calm and gentle. The hair is nice and fluffy. Full of dreamy fantasies.

Well I will say I like the qualities of the 'SIGN' pisces but I wont say that I can love everyone with a sun in pisces or a venus in pisces cos ppl are what their asc says and then other planets play a role and hard aspects too. Like Saturn in virgo opposite venus in pisces can make the person absolutely horrible. But in general, as a sign, there are lots of beautiful qualities to pisces, 12th house and Neptune if used positively and expressed beautifully.

Also, on a daily basis when asc is in pisces with Neptune in pisces first house I feel wonderful.

Yeah but if a person is very Piscean by nature, then the negative qualities are not so bad in my opinion. I knew a Pisces girl, and she was Pisces all the way through, unfortunately she had the bad traits as well, but then what? Pisces negative qualities are not that horrible to me. I find Pisces to be such an innocent sign really. Sure they can be a little annoying when they think that they are soooo compassionate and the world is sooo cruel but at least they like people, and that is their big weakness too. They like people too much and they usually have the worst judgments sometimes. They see the best in everyone all the time.

urano

Hmm, it's a little idealistic :whistling:

I can play the devil's advocate here, and say that Pisces is often associated with alcohol, drugs, a weak will, cowardice, with someone not necessarily trustworthy and who can use emotional manipulation, or use others in playing the victim.
Just to balance the view! :smile:

Last edited:

Animatrix

Hmm, it's a little idealistic :whistling:

I can play the devil's advocate here, and say that Pisces is often associated with alcohol, drugs, a weak will, cowardice, with someone not necessarily trustworthy and who can use emotional manipulation, or use others in playing the victim.
Just to balance the view! :smile:

Yes but weak will, drugs and alcoholism is not something I hate in a person. Think of a bad Scorpio or Virgo, they are people I can hate LOL.

Abby83

Yeah but if a person is very Piscean by nature, then the negative qualities are not so bad in my opinion. I knew a Pisces girl, and she was Pisces all the way through, unfortunately she had the bad traits as well, but then what? Pisces negative qualities are not that horrible to me. I find Pisces to be such an innocent sign really. Sure they can be a little annoying when they think that they are soooo compassionate and the world is sooo cruel but at least they like people, and that is their big weakness too. They like people too much and they usually have the worst judgments sometimes. They see the best in everyone all the time.

Although not all Pisces are Piscean. Eg: My mother in law is an abusive narcissist. She has 3 planets in pisces, and those planets represent me, her friends and her hb. She abuses us all and has none of the beautiful qualities that pisces carries. That's just an example of someone with the planets is not Piscean at all, but the others in her life are.

Abby83

Yeah it's incredibly difficult to hate a Pisces!

Meet my mother in law and you'll hate pisces lol. Ive just had the pleasure of finding out im not the only one who finds her unbearable. Other ppl are now opening up to me, which is refreshing.

sibylline

Well, Pisces is an interesting sign. :happy:

Pisces is a mutable, watery sign so it will reflect a lot of what else is going on in the Piscean's chart. If a person has a ton of Pisces without opposing factors they will reflect the extremes of Pisces, good and bad, e.g. the associations that urano listed.

wan

I am a Pisces ascendant (but with Saturn in Virgo directly opposite my asc).

I wonder if I put people off sometimes!

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think it is very amateur-like and green to think that nothing about Pisces can be that bad, whilst a lot about a Scorpio or any other sign for that matter, is hate-worthy. I mean really?

One can destroy enough through one's lies and deception. Also, google the no. of serial killers with personal planets in Pisces. Pisces is a mutable sign, easy to influence and mutate (change), highly impressionable and so can be lead on to do the worst possible crimes. John Wayne Gacy Jr. that murdered 33 teen-aged boys in Chicago in the 70's had his Sun in Pisces. My aim here is not to list up serial killers with planets in Pisces, BUT, rather to point out not to go by a sign and label it good or bad. Remember that Jupiter, ruler of Pisces, though mostly benefic, can also be over-optimistic, gullible and has a tendency to over do things, too. Astrology is not that simple and the worst mistake an (aspiring) astrologer can make is to label sun/zodiac-signs (only) good or bad, and, when you label Pisces good or bad, that's what you are doing.

david starling

Well, Pisces is an interesting sign. :happy:

Pisces is a mutable, watery sign so it will reflect a lot of what else is going on in the Piscean's chart. If a person has a ton of Pisces without opposing factors they will reflect the extremes of Pisces, good and bad, e.g. the associations that urano listed.

Sibylline, I've been describing my take on the Aquarian Age, and presenting the view that the current Piscean Age is purely Sidereal and Spiritual, and shouldn't be expected to relate to the current Mundane, Materialistic developments of the Age preceding that of Aquarius. I've noticed that most Tropical Pisces Suns tend to agree with me that the history of the past 2000 years, the way people have fought wars over religious opinions, amassed great wealth through violence and oppression, and just generally devalued emotional sensitivity and empathy, are not what one should expect from an Age of Pisces. Religions pay lip-service to Piscean ideals, but those ideals haven't been what has shaped the "real" world we live in temporally. That said, I'm wondering if strong Leo influence in one's Chart might affect that agreement.
I do believe it requires at least some actual placements in Pisces in one's own Natal-chart to truly understand the Sign. Doesn't mean Pisceans are going to agree on everything, or even on anything! :lol:

Last edited:

david starling

Part of my motivation for studying the Age of Aquarius concept so thoroughly since the 1970's (aside from having Moon and Venus in Aquarius), was to clear Pisces and its Jupiterean and/or Neptunian rulership of responsibility for the mess the world's been in for so long. In order make that appear to be the case, Astrologers who really should know better have portrayed Pisces as being other than it really is, to force it to fit the Sidereal Age-only doctrine.

demetraceres

Although not all Pisces are Piscean. Eg: My mother in law is an abusive narcissist. .

This is one of the possible traits of Pisceans, no contradiction here.

Hi,

I think it is very amateur-like and green to think that nothing about Pisces can be that bad, whilst a lot about a Scorpio or any other sign for that matter, is hate-worthy. I mean really?

One can destroy enough through one's lies and deception. Also, google the no. of serial killers with personal planets in Pisces. Pisces is a mutable sign, easy to influence and mutate (change), highly impressionable and so can be lead on to do the worst possible crimes. John Wayne Gacy Jr. that murdered 33 teen-aged boys in Chicago in the 70's had his Sun in Pisces. My aim here is not to list up serial killers with planets in Pisces, BUT, rather to point out not to go by a sign and label it good or bad. Remember that Jupiter, ruler of Pisces, though mostly benefic, can also be over-optimistic, gullible and has a tendency to over do things, too. Astrology is not that simple and the worst mistake an (aspiring) astrologer can make is to label sun/zodiac-signs (only) good or bad, and, when you label Pisces good or bad, that's what you are doing.

I couldn't agree more, especially knowing some people with personal planets in Pisces and experiencing the worst kind of manipulation ever. It's not just about drugs and alcohol. Even Pisces Venus can emotionally manipulate its romantic talent.

But otherwise, I like the positive qualities of this sign. Probably the most of all signs.

AquarianRising

Hi,

Thank you. Looked up the serial killer bit. I've attached an image from one of the sites that came up. Interesting assertion, albeit I'm not certain of its accuracy. As to the rest, it's important that people remember the Yin/Yang dichotomy that is present throughout reality. No one point of existence is entirely positive or utterly negative. For example, if humans don't consume and destroy other organic life, we die. But we can also act as custodians of the world and do other things to make the trade-off worthy of the loss.

Aries can be violent and pushy but it can also be valorous and encouraging.
Taurus can be stubborn and lazy but it can also be steadfast and relaxing.
Gemini can be gabby and spastic but it can also be clever and curious.
Cancer can be possessive and whiny but it can also be protective and nurturing.
Leo can be pompous and showy but it can also be noble and inspiring.
Virgo can be critical and insensitive but it can also be precise and helpful.
Libra can be indecisive and shallow but it can also be considerate and romantic.
Scorpio can be deceitful and lascivious but it can also be insightful and direct.
Sagittarius can be impulsive and opinionated but it can also be vivid and knowledgeable.
Capricorn can be cantankerous and materialistic but it can also be practical and generous.
Aquarius can be doubtful and detached but it can also be truthful and diplomatic.
Pisces can be delusional and escapist but it can also be idealistic and imaginative.

All signs can be manifested positively in anyone, but only if they acknowledge the lower state of the manifestation and determine to improve. Which is why so few Pisceans ever reach their own higher state; they refuse to acknowledge that they're the cause of much of their own unhappiness and instead escape any responsibility by arguing that their feeling are more relevant than their overall wellness. Do well-developed, self-improving Pisceans exist? Absolutely! But I've never met one. Humans are, on average, far too deranged to seek self-restoration on their own, and of those that might, Pisceans are too preoccupied with pretending everything's perfectly alright. Their sensitivities and distractions from reality are their undoing. Very frustrating for those who wish to help them.

Attachments

• 1771.png
    1771.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 27

aquarius7000

AquariusRising,

I can neither endorse nor negate that statistic, but, going by pure logic, mutable energy, for some of the reasons noted in one of the previous posts, is quite likely to go ahead and do cruelly bizarre acts. That does not mean that cardinal and fixed signs don't do the same cruel acts. I haven't collected stats to be able to say anything with conviction, but I am sure these are available online. However, PLEASE, be very careful as to how you use that information and do not label any sign. Also, please be careful of those that do do so, which in itself means that they have a lot of learning to do. Little knowledge is a very dangerous thing, especially when expressing your opinion publicly and having even ten year olds, highly impressionable kids around the world read it.

AquarianRising

AquariusRising,

I can neither endorse nor negate that statistic, but, going by pure logic, mutable energy, for some of the reasons noted in one of the previous posts, is quite likely to go ahead and do cruelly bizarre acts. That does not mean that cardinal and fixed signs don't do the same cruel acts. I haven't collected stats to be able to say anything with conviction, but I am sure these are available online. However, PLEASE, be very careful as to how you use that information and do not label any sign. Also, please be careful of those that do do so, which in itself means that they have a lot of learning to do. Little knowledge is a very dangerous thing, especially when expressing your opinion publicly and having even ten year olds, highly impressionable kids around the world read it.

Trust me, you don't need to warn me not to take an extreme view. I'm usually the guy insisting that people dial back the insanity, although I've been known to make the occasional inciting comment when I deem it necessary to shake things up. Or when I'm abnormally pissed.