Pick the odd one out!

freedomlover

I'm hoping Lillyjgc will let us know the Ceres placements. Maybe that will be the deciding factor for me.

Claire19

I think Chart 2 is the film animator as it is more oriented towards entertainment and children. THe 2nd house of income and talents ruler is conjunct Moon, Venus in Leo 4th. It is sextile Jupiter in Libra and conjunct Mercury suggesting animation, cartoons etc. Sagittarius I believe rules these matters. Neptune of film is sextile the MC and from the 8th, suggests corporate involvements and more behind the scenes. Neptune is sextile Pluto in the 5th also. The 10th ruler Saturn is trine Sun in the 5th again indicative of children and perhaps even educational topics.

I think CHart 1 is the television producer as Sun is in Aquarius 10th and the North Node is placed there too. Suggestive of media authority.
Technologies and the airwaves. THe 10th Saturn is in trine to the Jupiter in the 6th. Sextile to Venus and Mars in Sagittarius suggesting global influence and foreign. THe sun is conjunct the descendant of general public. Uranus is sextile the North Node in Aquarius 10th from the 12th of film....

Having the same ascendants for both charts and being involved in similar industry was difficult but I was swayed by the Chart 2 influences with children more and what I saw as the animation aspects..... I feel that the animator is more likely a female as I saw conflicts with home life and career matters. Perhaps juggling the two.......or am I being sexist???? stereotyping???? :biggrin:

Chart 1 t.v. producer
Chart 2 film animator
Chart 3 chef.

:biggrin:
Waiting to hear the verdict.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Okay, For those who like to include Ceres:
Chart 1 Ceres 13.49 Aries
Chart 2 Ceres 27.49 Cap
Chart 3 Ceres 5.43 Aquarius.

Not sure it helps though regarding vocation. All 3 are excellent cooks - only one has made it into a career path..A few have identified the chef correctly too.

I'll leave it for a bit, to give everyone more time.
Cheers
Lilly

freedomlover

Okay, For those who like to include Ceres:
Chart 1 Ceres 13.49 Aries
Chart 2 Ceres 27.49 Cap
Chart 3 Ceres 5.43 Aquarius.

Not sure it helps though regarding vocation. All 3 are excellent cooks - only one has made it into a career path..A few have identified the chef correctly too.

I'll leave it for a bit, to give everyone more time.
Cheers
Lilly

Thanks so much for posting that extra bit of information. I do find it interesting. However, I realized I may have assumed something when I read your first post. I assumed that the chef was a "tv chef" for some reason - who had a cooking show on TV. Was this a wrong assumption? Is the chef just a regular chef in a restaurant who specializes in foreign cuisine?

lillyjgc

The chef has had no media exposure whatsoever. He runs a restaurant, that's all.
The other two charts belong to people very successful in the media area...not celebrities though.
Hope that clarifies.
Cheers
Lilly

freedomlover

The chef has had no media exposure whatsoever. He runs a restaurant, that's all.
The other two charts belong to people very successful in the media area...not celebrities though.
Hope that clarifies.
Cheers
Lilly

Yes, it clarifies alot! I probably need to go back and start from scratch, because I was counting tv exposure for the chef. Good ole' Saggie Mercury retrograde in the 12th strikes again! LOL! (Assuming things is my self-undoing - LOL!)

flea

my first instinct was to go for no 3 for the chef. Mars ruling MC...in 8th house.....borrow money to start business or business partners, the fire good for cooking. Cancer asc...good with people make them feel at home in the restaurant, and placed in 6th so skill is used in everyday work place. Cardinal energy asc and mc good for making a business happen.
Oh and mars in sag......foreign food.

Feeling and inspiration....dont get much intellectual communication vibe, much more feeling communication.

Scorpio I think is good at business and also emphasises feeling, which is needed for food, not a conceptual or thinking thing, feeling based...taste, aroma, visuals.

FleaXX

Neptune Rising

Cool, I also thought the chef was famous..

I'm going to be very frustraing now and change my mind back!

Chart 2 - chef

Saturn ruling the MC being below the horizon changed that for me

Chart 2 the chef.. :andy: Mars in Sag in the 9th house, so the life destiny is to do with something abroad, or teaching. Plus their drive, passion is motivated by the same things. Alot of drive, square Pluto in the 5th. Creativity will transform this person, linked in with their life path/foreign places.

Saturn in Taurus in the 1st house, work and public acclaim as well as life lessons, duty, work and responsibility is tied in with... food, luxuries?

Moon/Venus, loves of the good things in life, inside the home, the private life, the 4th house. Love of luxuries. Square to Saturn in the 1st, may work hard to get these things.

Sun in the 5th, a creative person by nature, also analytical and methodical with their creativity. Very loose trine with the Saturn, so their creativity is tied up with their work, public acclaim and life lessons.

Chart 1 - film producer

Chart 3 - animator - Sun in the 5th

Now I give up, I will leave quietly...

freedomlover

I'm surprised, but knowing the chef was not on television does not really change my guesses.

I think Chart 1 is the Producer - with Aquarius on the MC, and co-ruler, Uranus in Aries, exactly conjunct the ASC, and Saturn in Aquarius in the 10th.

I'm still torn between chart 2 and chart 3 for the chef..... but since I have to choose... I will go with:
Chart 2 for the animator.....Sun in Virgo in the 5th, and Pluto on the cusp of the 6th house - thinking it's going to take someone who can do intense detail work to do that - also the Moon/Venus conjunction in Leo.
(I'm still thinking this is a good chef's chart, too - and Ceres in Cap in the 10th exactly trining the POF in Taurus doesn't help matters any!)

And lastly... I'm going with chart 3 for the chef.. mainly because I can't get past the Asc in Cancer, with ruler - Moon in Sag in the 6th, and Saturn in Taurus in the 10th. Also Ceres is exactly conjunct the ruler of the 10th, Mars in Aquarius, on the cusp of the 8th.

That's probably all wrong, but at least I tried. Those were some really tough charts to work with - nothing really stood out as a "yes" on any of them.

When I look at these Charts my first instinct is to go to the chart with the chart that has the Cancer rising and the Moon in Sagittarius in the 6th house of daily duties such as dealings with food and what not. The Moon in the 6th house would color the manner in which the person sustains themselves but in the 6th house of Social Work and Service the services the person would offer would be of a Lunarian nature such as preserving and sustaining other's lives and the foreign energy comes into play through Sagittarius.
I guess the only way to really know who would be a foreign chef would be to assess the houses and signs that relate to cooking and traveling. The Moon in the 6th house in Sagittarius seems to be such an amazing fit for a Chef.The Sun conjunction to Neptune and Mercury throw me off though in this chart and cause me to look at the 2nd chart. I must say though this is a really good test.

I guess the best way to go about this is to analyze the 6th and 10th house cusps in a general astrological manner.

In Chart one we have the Aquarius MC which relates to jobs in which connecting with a wide range of people comes into play such as through the media and electronics and with Uranus in Aries and in the first this person would of course be a widely noticed broadcast figure and in the media.Aquarius relates to forward activism,being aligned within an organization and chain company,the internet,attaining friendships globally and with Uranus in Aries it absolutely relates to the person's forward and progressive characteristics and following the chain with Mars in the 8th this person acts out and relates to things in a psychological manner and has the ability to get Down to business and could even exude sexual and deep energy.

Ah I have to run quickly! I would most likely go with 2 or 3 though. I love to see Chart 3 come out being the chart for the chef and would seem to be the most fitting for a chef but, I could easily be wrong. Great job with this one lily it is a brilliant test!

lillyjgc

Okay-I'll just give this another day or so in case anyone else wants to have a go. So far there are a lot of correct answers.
Now, let me say this-the exercise was ONLY to identify the chef's chart but many of you have gone on to try to differentiate the other 2. That's a good exercise too, and when I come back with the answers, I'll go into those charts as well.
So far, well done people.
Cheers
Lilly

StarReader

chart 1 and 3 were hard i couldn't really decided but in the end i am going to go with chart 1 for the chef and chart 3 for the other media person.

NOW I Know the placement of Ceres I would like to change my mind. :w00t:

I will stick with chart 2 for the media person but I think that the chef is maybe chart 3 now instead of 1

What changed my mind? ...Chart 3 – fixed t square with Mars conjunct Ceres in Aquarius on the 7th house at the apex. Hence, I think this chart would belong to a (nurturer) chef rather than a (communication) media person

So, chart 1 media - chart 2 media - chart 3 chef.

I will go back and check who is the producer or animator :biggrin:

StarReader

My final answer and the deciding factors after taking into account the asc - sun and moon then 2nd 6 th and 10 th houses

Chart 1 producer ie. cardinal t square- mercury's position

Chart 2 animator ie. nice fifth house placements and mercury's position and Neptune's placement

Chart 3 chef - Mars - Ceres conjunct at the apex of the fixed T-square

Claire19

Apparently several of us were posting about the same time. I went back, and there were a few other posts on this thread. Steph, you make a good case for Chart 1 - I hadn't connected Libra placements with food - but it does connect in with overindulgence and refinery ( Libra ) - as well as all being ruled by Venus. Now I'm really confused. :andy: I'll stick with a tie between Chart 2 and Chart 3 though. :sideways:
Libra by itself doesnt involve food except if it is is 6th house and then it may rule sweets and cakes. The Taurean Venus is more likely to indulge in food for the sheer pleasure of it.

freedomlover

Libra by itself doesnt involve food except if it is is 6th house and then it may rule sweets and cakes. The Taurean Venus is more likely to indulge in food for the sheer pleasure of it.

Thanks for clarifying that, Claire. It's good to differentiate between the two signs Venus rules. I knew that Libra wasn't associated with food, in general, but associated it with refinery - "the King's table", so to speak....so sweets and cakes fit that description I was holding in my mind. Steph was referring to Libra planets in the 6th house.

freedomlover

Originally Posted by Neptune Rising
Hahah yes, I'm confused, I think they are all the chef! :biggrin:
Well, I think Lillyjgc did say something about them ALL being good cooks! Maybe this is why it was so hard to pick....:tongue: