All in good fun :love: But seriously... Scorpios aren't deep. :w00t:

NorthNodePisces

My biggest pet peeve are things like these:

Attachments

• aries.gif
    aries.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 24

EdgesOnCircles

:surprised: Sagittarians know what they are talking about...we just speak in secret code so no one but other Sagittarians will understand :wink: J.K. Rowling portrayed us well as centaurs in Harry Potter lmao jk!

Rebel Uranian

I am a dirty Virgo :wink:

There was actually a thread a while back about different Zodiac signs and someone posted a quote that that "Virgos are the [prostitutes] of the Zodiac." :lol:

(The filter here is really inconsistent and I don't want to get banned just in case. If you want to see, try saying another word for pee and then try saying it past tense.)

Last edited:

Moog

Yes, I didn't get it then, or now. These big generalisations for suns in signs are completely wacky... they don't take into account any of the complicating factors that might get in the way of my being a successful prostitute

sequestra

I hate the 'mutables are always flakey and unreliable'.

Continuing NNP's main vein, I also hate the kind of thing I've attached. Mystic Medusa noted that "an actual Leo would hit the roof if someone gave her knickers this cheap", which pretty much nails it.

Attachments

• zodiacbu.jpg
    zodiacbu.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

MSO

illiteration of more than 3 words is one of mine.

my pet peeve is that i think i spelled illiteration wrong. alliteration?
~ self-peeving mae

AGGHHHHHHH you beat me to it :devil:

:lol:

Yeah, they don't do much for me either.

LOL I love the quote.

Scorpios are deep >_>

As deep as a pothole. I mean sure, it'll mess your car up if you drive over it too fast, but your kids aren't going to get lost when they go down to explore. :sideways:

Another pet peeve is stubbornness! Ever argue with a Taurus? No? Me neither. I've argued with a wall while a Taurus stood in front of it once, but never the actual Taurus.

MSO

You're going to let your kids down to explore a Scorpio? How does that work?

Who actually would be deep if Scorpios aren't?

What is "deepness?"

Highly knowledgeable vs deep. What's the difference? You don't know the "deep" person is highly knowledgeable.

Good grief, they're just secretive. They're no deeper than anyone else, they just have an unnatural fear of everyone trying to destroy them.

I read books. I'm into philosophy. I like dark arts and death and mysteries. I tell anyone that will listen.

Shallow.

I read books. I'm into philosophy. I like dark arts and death and mysteries. I never tell anyone.

Deep.

*pukes*

Rebel Uranian

Scorpios are definitely not deep according to your definition. They're not really deep according to mine either :p My definition of deep is someone who tells people about them but the other people still don't understand once they hear. Not telling people anything about you doesn't give that opportunity.

"I read books. I'm into philosophy. I like dark arts and death and mysteries. I tell anyone that will listen.

Shallow.

I read books. I'm into philosophy. I like dark arts and death and mysteries. I never tell anyone.

Deep."

LOL

Last edited: