Personality Tests and Charts

Rebel Uranian

I took a personality test of this awesome site that has a ton. http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/similarminds.pl Post your results and look for correlations on your chart or awesomely ironic non-correlations. A lot of people are scared of my results every time I take a personality test, especially how low I usually score on the "I need security" section on various tests :p Why should I be scared? I don't need security.

Scoring: 50% is average. Above 50% is above average. Below 50% is below average.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 42%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 38%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 70%

type score type behavior motivation
5 20 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
3 19 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 19 I must be unique/different to be happy.
7 19 I must be fun and entertained to be happy.
9 17 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
8 14 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
1 10 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
6 9 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
(Edit: Spaced.)

(I have no idea why I chose this forum section, really.)

Last edited:

Moog

And do you think you can relate your scores to your chart?

I might have a go at this later. I used to try and relate people's charts to their Myer's Briggs type. I don't think I understood astrology well enough to make it work then.

Rebel Uranian

I can relate it to my chart easily. I don't think other people will be able to. I'll wait for people to come by and look at my highest score and then my planets in signs :whistling:

Also, I always get different results on Myers-Briggs tests, but I'm usually moderately extroverted, highly thinking/rational (on tests with only a "yes" or "no" choice, I usually get about 100%, but on other tests not nearly that high,) and about 90% intuitive. The process vs. goal-oriented (judging vs. perceiving) always is about neutral. The super-highly-intuitive part I can definitely relate to my chart. The psychology definition of intuitive is "rebel" and "likes breaking rules" and a non-psychology definition for highly intuitive is "psychic." Hmmm, I wonder what planet rules that...

Last edited:

Lightrider

I took some tests and this is what i got

picture.php

Pretty much hits the mark for me. I'm very detached and i'm usually indifferent to what others think about me. I have been called mean, cold and unfeeling by my close friends and relatives. My dad told me once i lacked empathy, but i think he is wrong to an extent. I can't help but to feel very awkward when it comes to people's feelings. There are times where i want to nurture, but i just don't know how and stay there unable to do anything. Instead, i find myself waiting until things calm down so i can give some advice. I relate this mainly to my Capricorn placements and my Virgo Moon.

I think we human beings were brought this world to contribute something. It doesn't necessarily have to be something "big". As much as we are just a tiny part of the universe, every single one of us is bound to change the whole world no matter how minuscule it is that change. That's how i see life, as a duty. We should all do our best to accomplish as much as we can during our lifetime. Right now that's what i'm trying to do, and my current task is to get to know myself in order to find the way i can work at my best. It's no wonder i got an high mark on "Identity".

Now as i said before i think i have to contribute something to the world. I'm currently not much of a helpful person, but that's what i wish to be. I want to serve others with the best of my capacity. What's really a shame is i lack the fire, the passion and sometimes the drive to actually do things. I also wish i was more organized and not so lazy. I also get bored quite easily, which is not something i like about me. I can relate this to my Jupiter conjunct Ascendant, or maybe my Uranus opposing it?

I also love my independence so much i don't think i will ever get married. My mom and some of my Cancer (female) friends are worried i will be feeling lonely during my old age. Cancer women are so sweet and caring, but i feel too awkward around them. What doesn't help is i'm very physically attracted to them, ugh... *mouth waters* Also people seems to be really irritated by my detachment. They think i'm unfeeling, which is true to an extent. Sometimes i just don't care, but it's not something i can control, or is it? Most of the time i do care, but i'm so easily misunderstood.

What surprised me the most is that i got a below average "Integrity" mark. I always thought i was a very upright person. And how can i relate this to my chart? I'm disappoint of myself, lol.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

@Lightrider - I'd have to see your whole chart. Jupiter is ruled by Mars (yes, planets are ruled by other planets) so that should actually help you more than anything. With Uranus conj. the Desc., it'll activate most in relationships.

On a different test on this site, I got a 90% on Anti-Authority. That's probably even worse than the 82% Detachment I got on this one :p

Edit: Oh, and do the Locus of Control one. My results are really initially ironic considering I'm on this site.

Internal Locus |||||||||||||||||| 74%
External Locus |||||| 26%

Basically, that translates to me thinking that I control 3/4 of the things that happen to me.

Last edited:

cirrus1

Sounds about right.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 40%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 56%

4 20 I must be unique/different to be happy.
6 18 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 17 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
9 17 I must maintain a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
8 16 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

(deleted useless image)

Last edited:

Lightrider

Here's another test i found interesting:

http://similarminds.com/personality_disorder.html

My results

Paranoid |||||| 26% (49%)
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70% (53%)
Schizotypal |||||||||| 34% (53%)
Antisocial |||||||||| 34% (47%)
Borderline |||||| 22% (47%)
Histrionic |||| 14% (43%)
Narcissistic |||||| 26% (41%)
Avoidant |||||||||| 38% (39%)
Dependent |||||||||||| 46% (37%)
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 46% (40%)

The scores in bold are mine and the scores in brackets are the average. It's interesting how people tend to get an above 50% score in "Schizoid" and "Schizotypal". There's also this author note, and i quote:

Author Note:I don't think Schizoid personality is a valid disorder (read), some of the smartest people in history were schizoid because they occupied a remote end of the intelligence bell curve. Schizotypal personality can encompass highly original thinkers as well as totally insane people so I think it's a flawed type. I think the remaining eight disorders are generally valid.

What do you think about it? If that was true, then that would be kind of a relief to me considering my high score. Also it seems i more dependent than most people, even if i like doing this on my own. I have to admit I work best with someone else, but still i don't like relying on others much.

Rebel Uranian

Agh. All personality disorder tests I've taken (I took another one once or twice before this) think I'm schizotypal, although this score is a lot above what I have gotten before, probably due to semi-absent-mindedness when answering the questions on this one. There is a really really blurred line (the phrase "a fine line" makes no sense to me. think about it.) between genius and insanity which I've learned a bajillion ways.

Paranoid |||||||||||| 46% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||||||| 54% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 86% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 50% 47%
Borderline |||||| 26% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||| 38% 43%
Narcissistic |||||| 30% 41%
Avoidant |||||| 30% 39%
Dependent |||| 14% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 46% 40%

Last edited:

Fragoso

I took a personality test of this awesome site that has a ton. http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/similarminds.pl Post your results and look for correlations on your chart or awesomely ironic non-correlations. A lot of people are scared of my results every time I take a personality test, especially how low I usually score on the "I need security" section on various tests :p Why should I be scared? I don't need security.

Scoring: 50% is average. Above 50% is above average. Below 50% is below average.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 42%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 38%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 70%

5 20 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
3 19 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 19 I must be unique/different to be happy.
7 19 I must be fun and entertained to be happy.
9 17 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
8 14 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
1 10 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
6 9 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
(Edit: Spaced.)

(I have no idea why I chose this forum section, really.)

Hello!
This is your ennegram type. It's funny cause i posted a thread a few days ago in the forum about them and the relashioship with your natal chart.

Here is the link: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43253

Fragoso, the 4 xD
:rightful:

Rebel Uranian

I want someone to point out some obvious irony of my results and chart... :devil: (look at my highest score and then my planets in signs)

Rebel, the would've-been-cooler-if-all-my-78%s-were-82%s, otherwise know as the 5

Fragoso

I want someone to point out some obvious irony of my results and chart... :devil: (look at my highest score and then my planets in signs)

Rebel, the would've-been-cooler-if-all-my-78%s-were-82%s, otherwise know as the 5

Hey rebel.
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFiveOverview.asp

You look to be enneagtram type 5... If you fit there i would say that your mars-saturn opposition along with the t-square of moon could creat the 'fear of making mistakes' that is very associated to 5. Besides this is the time that has a big desire to descover the world - i would associate this to your strong aquarius (since you are aquarius asc and sun).

My therory, Frag:bandit:

Rebel Uranian

You mean you can tell I act like that? :unsure: Type 5 is sooo Saturninian, or at least is the more Airy rather than Earthy expression of it. I can be super-obsessive sometimes. I feel like a loser when I'm completely socially isolated, so I think I have some other stuff to balance it out a little. I can tell I act like that too. That's probably the most useful thing I've read in a (long) while. Yesterday I was like, "oh **** (starts with a c, not something else) I'm super anxious" and after a while I'm like "oh wait, I'm like this all the time and I don't realize it and no one else does either..." When it comes to the Saturn-Mars opposition, I'm one of the lucky ones. I wouldn't say I'm primarily an introverted thinker using Myers-Briggs (which is what this is supposed to equate to) since my intuition score was a lot higher and it even said I was highly extroverted rather than just moderately once. My room & stuff is also generally a mess.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I don't consider myself an introvert (at least not more so than an extrovert, as I talk a lot a lot of the time, and I _love_ social events whenever I can cut off the anxiety) but I relate to _most_ of the 5 description with stunning accuracy in places. I think having the Sun conjunct the Ascendant above the horizon helps out a lot, and Uranus even more closely conjunct the Ascendant makes me score higher for extroverted intuition than introverted thinking on tests (and self-assessment, 'cuz the tests often give nonsense by giving totally different things every time.)

Your Saturn is in house 7, right? That's an Air house too, but it's naturally ruled by Libra the people-pleaser and it's the house of relationships.

Edit: Who wants the honor of making a group for Saturn people? I know there are a lot of you (us) out there...

Last edited:

Lightrider

Yep, it is. There's a 6 planet stellium in my 7th house (using any house system), which fits me well since i'm very conscious about personal relationships. I have this hard aspect involving Pluto, but so far i think i know how to keep things cool and avoid conflict. The thing is i'm not completely at ease when i'm around people. I prefer being with one person at a time, but i can be myself only when i'm alone. Sometimes i need isolation so i don't lose myself, and those are the times i become avoidant. I'm not the most introverted person you will ever met, but i don't think i'm extroverted either. Definitely, i don't.

That 6 planet stellium is also in Capricorn, which says a lot about me because i'm very cautious (sometimes even fearful) when dealing with people. Venus is also in Capricorn and Uranus rules my 7th house, but both planets are disposed by Saturn in my chart.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I want to see more personality, particularly enneagram (capitalized?) test results. I think I'll just make a thread asking people to post their enneagram type and dominant planets, signs, and houses with no discussion on the thread and see if I can see any correlations.

I'm probably more of an introvert than I think. I probably just have a super-extroverted wing, but it's exactly that, a wing. Sun and Asc in the term of Mercury would make me want to talk a lot when I'm around people.

If you're a Saturn person, don't be ashamed and go join the group! I have Saturn as a final dispositor, and probably the strongest of the final dispositors on my chart with so many mutual receptions, and since it's the nearest planet to the IC it's the core of who I am as well as what I present to the world (Sun and Asc in Aquarius) and messed up my upbringing a little (Moon square Saturn. Moon is also ruled by Mars x3 so it also disposits there.) What is Moon conjunct Saturn rather than square like?

Last edited: