People With Stellium?

Claire19

Jenna Jupiter said:
Uranus and Neptune is a generation thing, just so you know.;)

/JJ:)

You need to look at what personal aspects Jupiter and Neptune make such as to Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars to get a fuller picture as they are generational planets and you have them in common with your peers. Of course the houses they are in make the differences also.

piscesascendant

You need to look at what personal aspects Jupiter and Neptune make such as to Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars to get a fuller picture as they are generational planets and you have them in common with your peers.

Actually, the generational planets are Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Jupiter and Saturn represent growth and fear among the masses, both collectively and individually. The rest is all correct, though.

J.Lily

I have the stellium in my 8th, I really have no Scorpio planets or even water signs. but yes although I am 0 Libra the stellium starts there with my Virgo 25Mars then Libra 0 Sun,1 Pluto, and 4 Merc. Sure my MC is Scorpio too. I relate to all Scorpio qualities, and my sun has progressed into Scorpio. To answer the first question. Yes my life has been good, because I am thankful for what I have. I have Positive energy even when I experience the end of things or relationships. I find the good in what is discarded or I just let things go & when I let go of things I lighten my load & I go on I have Transformed. :eek: I have been told my life is like a soap opera. I am not gonna go into the specifics- you can use your imagination on that (8th house). A Hard lesson is-Not everyone cares. What I want to do is make a difference. Thankful for the many blessings surrounding me. J.Lily

Attachments

• withasteroidsnatalme.gif
    withasteroidsnatalme.gif
    99 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

MTTY05

Sun/Mercury/Venus/Mars in Virgo, 8th House

1. Have your life been extraordinary in a good way/bad way?

I had somewhat of an unusual childhood. It wasn't all that bad, but I wish it would have been different. Spring 2002-Aug 05 was better than most other times, but looking back on it, maybe it could have been better. Now I see that time for what it was really worth, and it was just mediocre, not nearly as good as I thought it was when I was living those times. Aug 05 - Oct 08 was huge waste of time. It was a time when I should have been putting my best foot forward, but I didn't. I was forced to move in early Feb' 07 and I've been kind isolated ever since:(. In October 2008 I had this mental change, it was very profound. It's like I gained some type of mental clarity that I never had before and now I know exactly what I have to do to get back on track. I'm not the same person I was prior to October '08. In conclusion I guess I could say that my life as been extraordinarily mediocre. If I died today I wouldn't be happy with how my life turned out, but I think 2009 will be very different.
2. What have been your hardest lesson in life?
Take care of business and attend to responsibilities before goofing around. That, and drugs are bad (mmmmkay).
3. What do you want to do with your life?
I have no idea:confused:
4. What are you thankful for?
Having a roof over my head

MamaMinnee

Jenna Jupiter said:
/JJ
1. My stellium is in Virgo in the 11th, and with Pluto's recent transit through Sagittarius {for forever!}, everything has been extraordinarily INTENSE and out of my control, an adjustment to which I have shockingly learned to accomodate.
2. Not everyone wishes me well.
3. Be a good person and generate happiness for me and my family.
4. Too much to list... I am so grateful for everything God has blessed me with... emotionally, materially, spiritually, intellectually...

AineB

Happy New Years Eve!! :)

My stellium - sun, merc, jupiter in cancer 11th.

Yes... err, well I guess maybe? My life/experiences have been vastly different. Some good, some bad; all a matter of perspective.. Let's see on the "bad side"; been robbed at gunpoint by a crack dealer, been homeless, special needs child... "good side"; things always seem to work out no matter how "bad" it gets, won a pageant on a dare, I always seem to learn things quickly, and my special needs child... yes, that's a good and bad. ;)

Not to stress!!! Or to give into chaos and not be a controlling, overly OCD, crazy lady!! Good luck with Mars and Saturn in the 1st though!! ;)

Currently working on that one!!! Of course I love helping people, that should be pretty obvious in my chart.. I've always wanted to write books, but I write a few chapters and then start on another and never finish them. :/

Patience, understanding, knowledge, and love.

And I thought I would add....

Daughter's stellia - Mars, Merc, Sun in Leo 6th. Neptune, Uranus, Moon in Aquarius 12th. (She has a rare epileptic condition; Landau Kleffner Syndrome... VERY easy to see that!!)

Son's stellium - Sun, Moon, Merc in Aries 10th.

Have a great and safe night everyone!!! It's a NEW YEAR!!

J.Lily

Yes isn't that awesome how our children can end up with a stellium too! YES :) HAPPY NEW YEAR
( my son 2yrs old has his in the 9th Sun 29 Scorpio, Jupiter 29 Scorpio, Venus 5 Sag, Moon 9 Sag.) thoughtful, cheerful and loving!!!
Take care all, as for me I am staying in with the 2 little ones.