People With Stellium?

1. Have your life been extraordinary in a good way/bad way?
2. What have been your hardest lesson in life?
3. What do you want to do with your life?
4. What are you thankful for?

/JJ

Last edited:

Rasalhague

1. Neither actually, but I do feel incredibly focussed on one side regarding my thinking. It's like this invisible force that pushes you to the subject of the house where the stellium is.
2. That whatever talent you have from a stellium is not easily understood by others.
3. It's funny because I never thought about that. I kind of lived day by day and found all sorts of stuff that I didn't want to do and from that came the things I did want to do: be my own boss or run a company and be myself for as much possible. A more admirable one: it seems I'm good at allowing people to find strength in themselves ~ I'd like to integrate that in my life somewhere.

Plutonian Persona

About my 1st house Scorpio Stellium (Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Uranus):

Both. My dad abandonned me when I was 9 and I had to struggle for a very long time to see that it was not my fault. However, because of the emotional strength and transformative process that this stellium gives me, I'm a better person for it and have done many wonderful things for kids who are in the same position that I was.

This one is easy: letting go so that I don't control people.

Be the best person that I can be!

And I'm grateful for all of the experiences in my life, both the good and the bad.

Last edited:

cassanra

This is a hard question to answer. It sort of describing your own nose:) we hardly see it:) My stellium is venus, mars, and uranus in the 5th in Leo....so far it *****.
Extraordinary? I lived a unique childhood which was good in some ways. Two parents who are in to music and the arts. Off on their own planet. I worked with a 4th way school ie Gurdjieff, for 7 years. Tremendous self -growth and hard work. While I was raising my babies. I am not sure. I think that was kind of extraordinary...maybe eccentric, uranius style, odd cosmological and there is the esoterism...uranus ruling the 12th house of secrets in the house of creativity. I don't know
Hardest lesson? patience...The first problem was figuring out what the problem was and I am still learning as I have so many 'issues' so patience with myself too. That mars uranus plus venus....my energy shifts and I am ready to bolt or shift something...ie my poor garden is a good example. I lack vision and patience. I move plants like they are chess pieces. I can not believe they survive. My mom laughs at me amazed at how many times I have moved stuff. I am sorry plants. Uranus plus mars energy....plus shovel....plus venus....seeking beauty and harmony:) I suspect I fall short. I am restless in my environment. I think patience must also be able to see the bigger picture and that is really hard for me.
What do I want to do with my life? Evolve:) upward!

Claire19

I have two stellliums, Leo 6th house Saturn, Mercury Pluto and with Sun unaspected there. The second one in the 8th Mars, Neptune and Venus with Jupiter unaspected. Libra.

My life has not been at all extraordinary although I have unusual interests and have never married nor had a child, going against normality in that way.
I am focused on the issues that the 6th and 8th houses represent, yes.

The Virgin Psychic????

AquaScorpio

Well I have two stelliums, one Aquarius (Sun/Mercury/Venus/Jupiter) and one Scorpio (Moon/Mars/Pluto)

Not really...nothing crazy but I tend to have a lot of bad luck for some reason...
Learning to plan things out and also take one step at a time, rather than trying to make things happen all at once. Act more with my mind rather than my heart because I tend to let my wild emotions control me.
Travel, learn lots of things and find true love.

My Aquarian stellium is in my 11th house while my Scorpion stellium is in my 7th, with the exception of Mars which is in the 8th. I've always felt friends and other people were an important part of my life, and it may sound weird but I'm a better person when I'm around people. I am an artist ant it seems when I am creating art and there's people around, it always turns out better. Really strange. And about the 7th house (which also includes my Scorpio south node, yikes) relationships have always been important, when I'm actually in one and they always end in an intense way...kind of sad haha. I would definitely say that stelliums create an intense focus on the houses they are in.

CarrieLee

My stellium is 7th House Virgo Sun/pluto 22 Virgo Jupiter 17 virgo Uranus 29 Virgo while Uranus is not conjunct Jupiter it is with Sun/Pluto. In the same Big 7th house we see Mer 15 Libra Ven 17 Libra South node 15Libra. My stellium is involved in a Tsquare to my 22 Gem Moon and Midheaven, Sun Pluto is also involved in a yod to Saturn focal point with Nep Sat is opposite MER/Ven. Moon is in a Yod to Saturn and Neptune(Focal Point) My Chart Ruler since i am Pisces Rising
I would say my life has been affected with both good and bad I lost my beauty in my twenties( I was once something attractive). My teeth have had terrible damage, I lost my health to a mysterious Immune disorder illness in my twenties that devastated me for 4 years ( It started to resolve around my Saturn return) My parents were selfish and should have never had children (they only did it to look the perfect family)My first marriage was abusive I was left penniless with bad health and two children to raise. After Saturn return I discovered spirituality regained my health and have a new life and good husband .I was rewarded with a good man when I learned to love self and love myself alone but I still have bad teeth.My older children are also well and good and extremely beautiful :)
I have also given birth to the most extraordinary Aquarius/Can moon/Can rising 2 year old.
I just discovered a Grand Fire trine with Sat Mars and Midheaven I never noticed before...I am not sure what to do with this new information.

Learning to love myself and Love being alone. Forgiving my past abusers .I also had a severe eating disorder growing up i attribute that to my Moon Nep inconjunct.I struggle with the Jupiter/ Sun conjunction as I love and indulge in the GOOD things in life so I now carry a little bit of extra baggage around the tummy. I am working on that LOL

My hubby has come up with a million dollar Idea I want to learn how to market it( I have always said i would have a million dollar idea) LOL isn't that so Uranus (Hubby Aquarian) and make some cash enough to have an organic mini farm and commune where I can create a real Family..And study astrology in Peace and Comfort

Thanks for asking and any input is so appreciated

/JJ

rogue_red

Jenna Jupiter said:

/JJ

Loving this question Jenna.
Stellium in Aries in 1st house. chiron 1 deg aries, venus 13 deg aries, saturn 17 deg aries,true node 18 deg aries, merc 23 deg aries, sun 29 deg aries(in 2cnd house)
Yes my life has been both extraordinarily good and nad. There seems to be nothing average about the events of my life.
My hardest lesson....learning that what I think, feel, want and need is just as important as the thoughts, feelings, wants and needs of others.
What do I want to do with my life.....everything! I want to experience a happy healthy loving relationship, I want to do something/create something that is hugely important to others. I want to conquer my demons.
I am thankful for my time in the depths of despair. It is because I remember the pain that I can appreciate who I am today.

Last edited:

AquaScorpio

I think I'd much rather have my second stellium in Capricorn rather than Scorpio. Not that I dislike Scorpio's energies but Capricorn would fit easier with Aquarius, since they are a bit more similar. I find having the "AquaScorpio" stelliums makes my life difficult sometimes, especially in relationships:

Aquarius is humanitarian and negotiable, while Scorpio wants to be dominant and sometimes tyrannical

Aquarius is fun loving and easy going, while Scorpio is serious and sometimes mean

Aquarius loves the light side, Scorpio the dark

And conversely:

Scorpio is loyal and loving, Aquarius doesn't like to settle and is flighty

Scorpio has a head full of focus, Aquarius has a head in the clouds

Scorpio fights for what they believe in and is brave, Aquarius hates confrontations...

These are a few examples of the dilemna. There are some good things though, both are entertaining to be around, Aquarian ideas with a Scorpion focus can be a great thing if a balance is found and each has strengths to compliment the others weakness. Finding the balance is tricky part, as these two signs are worlds apart.

An Aries stellium would work well with Aquarius too...*sigh* ah well, can't change who you are =p

hermetic

interesting thread

I have a Libra Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto, in 4th house

well, what is extraordinary about me regarding that 4th house is that I am very secluded, private, introverted person,and that my childhood impressions marked me for my entire life, much more than the average person.
I have so many impressions, thoughts, feelings, and so little life at the same time, I carry all my world inside of me

learning to find a home outside of my home - to experience the outside world not only as a scary place, but to see good in it to, and to get out of my shell, connecting with the outer events and people

most of all I wish to have a family of my own one day, and to avoid mistakes that were present in my primary family; also to learn lots of things that interest me, to go into depth of those things I feel are important; to paint and to write my internal experiences taht are many

for having talent to do all described above

prettypiscesxoxo

Jenna Jupiter said:

/JJ

Pisces stellium in H6 - venus 15 deg. ~ sun 23 deg ~ Mars 26 deg

Libra: Jupiter/Saturn :conjunction: 08 degree (H12) :conjunct: ascendant LIBRA 07 deg.

yes & NO - I had a rocky start in life. adopted by a wealthy aunt (mother's sister). She was newly married but could not have children. Married an older man- both are self made, however shes MORE successful- both ARIES.
Loads of misunderstanings esp. in my teenage years- now we are BEST friends. Lucky with material possessions. Have had many lovers- not sure if Im with my TRUE love but no problem attracting men & (sometimes) women).
Had to create my own LUCK, am capabale of hard work. been called a GREAT co worker, look after those under me- slave of routine- if Im getting paid accordingly tend to be a perfectionist. if I feel under appreciated, would rather be fired than quit - romantic & dreamy but doesnt put up with other's Bull SH*T.

Im already on my LIFE PATH- an astrology, writer, advocate for womens rights, animal lover, & want to protect children from neglect & abuse through my innate ability to see into the true hearts of people & prophesy (for lack of a BETTER word) the immediate future.

Most thankful for family that supports most of my wacky dreams/fantasies. Thankful for G-d & the faith he has provided. greatful for knowing what i want from life, knowing Im on the right path toward heloing others who are lost & confused. Blessed with intelligence as well as intuition:)

This is a GREAT topic ~ THANKS :p xx

Claire19

rogue_red said:
Loving this question Jenna.
Stellium in Aries in 1st house. chiron 1 deg aries, venus 13 deg aries, saturn 17 deg aries,true node 18 deg aries, merc 23 deg aries, sun 29 deg aries(in 2cnd house)
Yes my life has been both extraordinarily good and nad. There seems to be nothing average about the events of my life.
My hardest lesson....learning that what I think, feel, want and need is just as important as the thoughts, feelings, wants and needs of others.
What do I want to do with my life.....everything! I want to experience a happy healthy loving relationship, I want to do something/create something that is hugely important to others. I want to conquer my demons.
I am thankful for my time in the depths of despair. It is because I remember the pain that I can appreciate who I am today.

Although you have four placements in the 1st house at least,they do not all form a stellium as such. Venus Saturn North Node are conjunct but Mercury and Sun are conjunction with each other and not the other placements. The North Node deals only is small orbs such as 1-3 degrees in my opinion. With NN Aries in 1st you need to use your initiative and be independent and with pioneering ideas which need courage and bravery.
You are used to being in a team or partnership in the past and pleasing othes and considering them and compromising even to your own detriment. THis time you have to forego this to a large extent and this is part of your survival tactic. Say no when you mean no and not yes, yes yes.....:)

Claire19

Jenna Jupiter said:

/JJ

With my 8th house stellium I am into metaphysics, the afterlife and
the mysteries of life. I have always had crises of one sort or another but have come out of it stronger. I have been involved with life and death matters, estates, inheritance, insurance and taxation in my worklife as well as secret criminal matters and law as they are all in Libra and connected to my 6th house planets also a stellium. So everyday work, health matters also figure prominently and sexual issues with Pluto in the 6th also jealousy of and from co workers.

I have the ruler of the 8th house in the 8th and the ruler of the 6th house in the 6th as well.

Moulin

Jenna Jupiter said:

/JJ

1. It has been extraordinary, yes. I don't believe in good or bad; only stop and go.
2. Hardest lesson has been realizing that people are mostly fake.
3. Find peace and love and live a simple positive life so others can follow.
4. Everything.

aries stellium/12th house
saturn 18'
NN 18'
moon 20'
AC 21'
venus 21'

Awakened_Pisces

Attached is my Natal Chart and I really do wonder if I have an Aquarius Stellium. In the cases of Capricorn and Aquarius I have conjunctions of Mars/Saturn and Uranus/Neptune. But Venus at 21 degrees and North Node at 7 I believe prevent a stellium. Though the Uranus/Neptune and Mars/Saturn conjunctions have been a doozy on their own.

piscesascendant

Stellium in the 12th house/1st house (Moon, Mercury, Sun in Aquarius in 1th house0; Venus in Pisces conjunct Ascendant, Jupiter in Pisces in 1st house).

Probably, but I'm guessing in ways I'm not fully aware of... which would be the point of the 12 house (the collective unconscious). However,with that Venus and especially Jupiter in the 1st house, I've usually managed to experience the silver lining.

Self-acceptance3. What do you want to do with your life?This is where I find it difficult to answer definitively. I guess I would have to say help introduce the world to a new way of thinking, leading to healing and self-acceptance. As I heal and accept myself, people would in turn heal themselves as well.
I guess just being around still.

Lotus

Stellium in Scorpio in the third house- uranus, venus, mecrury, mars
1. Yes my life has been extraordinary! Many ups and downs, lots of experiences, passion, intense spiritual connections, lessons, creativity/destructiveness, harmony/chaos etc.
2. My hardest lesson in life is to love and accept myself, and to trust others.
3. I want to be happy! I want to be a change agent. I want to heal and support others in their healing.
4. I am thankful that I have led such an interesting life, that I have yummy food to eat and that I have the opportunity to be creative everyday.

kurayami

Just to qualify this, I have a stellium in Libra, 7th house involving Saturn, Sun, Jupiter, Pluto with Mercury tacked onto the end there at the begining of Scorpio for good measure.

I wouldn't say that my life has been extraordinary at all, really. If anything I've been somewhat of a late bloomer. I have had a long history of depression and had a hard time over coming it. I'm still getting there.
I'd have to say that the hardest thing for me to come to terms with in my life is that I can't be responsible for others' actions or their affect on me.
I want to move to Ireland and travel through Europe and see different parts of the world. But I also just want to do all that normal stuff like have a meaningful relationship, get married and have kids.
I'm thankful to be alive, at it's most basic.

CarrieLee

This is from the Virgo!!LOL. Yes Yes Yes house matters but I also have Sun/Pluto exact at 22 degrees it is 19 min apart from each other So it gives such a Scorpio edge to me ( I always want vengence on my past abusers even though I don't act!) So all this is in my 7th house gives me a Libra facet that you only see when you know me... Then I also have a SN Libra so...That adds to my sometimes Libra wishy washiness . I don't make a definite decision until pushed into one...
On a side note my first born is a Libra sun although at 29 degrees and her Stellium is in 8th house and she is so VERY Scorpio acting yet her Stellium with her sun is with Mars....I think that is all I need to say LOL

piscesascendant

You people, do you find the sign or the house most important? Like if you have 6 planets in house 8 you feel more scorpio BUT all your planets is in Libra??

Here's what I find, given my stellium (12th house mostly, with Pisces rising). It's a combination of both:
1) sign and
2) the sign that rules the house the stellium is in (as well as the . Meaning--12th house is the Piscean house. In addition, the area of life (the house) where that sign from part 2) is located. Meaning.... stellium in Aquarius in the 12th--Pisces rules the 12th and is my rising sign--1st house area of life. Bit of a mouthful, I know. Maybe others experience it less complicatedly, but I can only speak for myself.

With all that said, I don't have a bleak outlook on life, but... I am fascinated by the forces behind the decline and rebuilding of "things". Sounds strange, I know. To better illustrate, check out on YouTube the short film "La Jetee". Type that is as is. Choose the version in English without any subtitles, not the French language version. Although the setting is bleak and derelict in some ways, the understanding that comes at the end of the film, to me, is what gives it understanding and a sense of peace.