People With Moon/ASC Aspects?

siamese_dream

I have my moon squaring the ascendant, although they are in agreeable signs (Aries and Leo), so perhaps this aspect is not as strong as it could be. I prefer the description from Astrology Weekly, and also this one from Robert Hand on Astrodienst...

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your feelings are quite changeable, and they influence how you feel about people. You may find it very difficult to treat others the same way all the time. You believe that showing your feelings clearly to someone will hurt your relationship. This can make you feel very tense when you are with someone you like.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]If your relationships with others do not go smoothly, you often withdraw into your own private world where you feel safe and secure, instead of fighting for your point of view. If you do this all the time, you won't have many friends, so make an effort to stand up for your rights and beliefs. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beliefs that you learned while you were very young may have too much influence on the way you act toward others. Treat each day as a new experience." [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't think I act tense with people I like, but I definitely don't like showing deep emotion. Most of my friendships are not based on emotional compatibility. I am the type of person that people seek advice from - not a shoulder to cry on. I typically don't depend on other people for emotional support - I rely on myself. Part of this probably stems from having a detached Gemini sun/Merc.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]I withdraw into my own private world when people I am emotional toward upset me (which totals to, like, 3 people? haha). Other than that, I either ignore or fight.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]And yes, [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]beliefs that I learned from Pluto in the 4th house trauma sometimes influences the way I act toward others (usually more on a subconscious level).

No one else?:(
Thank YOU anyhow.:)

Must be more people in this forum with the aspect.
I have the inconjunct, close and Moon/ASC in conjunct in my progressed chart. I'm very sensitive now!!?

/JJ

tsquare

I have have moon conj Asc in Leo.
Neptune Trine moon from 5thH.
Pluto mars conj sextile from the third house.
All aspects are tight...about a degree off for each aspect..some are exact.
Pluto moon sextile is exact.
Neptune moon aspect is exact. mars is one degree off....moon is a few degrees off the asc...quite a few actually.
about 8 degrees...so maybe conj. not conj. close enough?

I have been looking more into vedic astrology lately so have been using Sidereal..the above aspects are tropical though.

IF you want to try something, cast your chart in vedic and find what moon mansion it is in..this may give some interesting information about your moon.
Look at what Nakshatra it is in....there is some information on the net on the various Nakshatras, but I have no links yet...sorry...was just looking at these recently.
Most of waht I can find on the net has no conversion to tropical, so just cast the chart in vedic to find it's degree....

I can't decide if mine is in Magha, or Ahlesha.
I seem to have charictoristics of Both....but my asc in vedic is placed in Ahlesha, while my moon is either at 0 degrees leo, or the 29th degree of cancer. There are two types of vedic charts in Astro, so I am not satisified with either till I find out which one is more proper...workable...one goes by the name of Fagen/Bradley(spelling?)...the other by Hindu/Lahiri(spelling?)...both are geocentric, and both are sidreal....but both are about a degree off from one another...

Soul Friend

Add me as another with Moon (9° Sag in 4th H)
trine Sun at of 13° Leo which is conjunct
my Asc. at 14° Leo. As a child I was described as happy-go-lucky and as an adult I sometimes feel perturbed
by an awkwardness experiencing sorrow as though I don't allow myself time but maybe it's simply inexperienced
with it that I've been making up for lost time with this year. My Saturn also messes with the situation being inconjunct the Sun sitting at 16° Pisces which widely squares the Moon and is part of my T-square. I understand this odd triangle from the Moon to Saturn and then the Sun can create a strange dynamic that to enjoy the benefits of the trine more easily I need to manage learning the lessons of the Moon square Saturn and then the Saturn quincunx Sun to openly receive the benefits of that sunny aspect of the Sun trine Moon.

freedomlover

I know two guys I've dated with Moon smack on their Ascendant in their natal chart - one was Aries, and one was Gemini. It didn't really matter the sign, though, because both of them loved to talk about their feelings. Although the Aries Moon was a little more "romantic/sensuous" - probably due to the exact conjunction with Eros on that Moon. The Gemini Moon will talk about anything and everything, including their feelings. :p

Night Sky

Moon Quincunx Ascendant here.

Often read that it leads to sacrificing yourself for people. Don´t know about that, but I do have Neptune square Ascendant from the IC.:)

Çedyze

My moon is very closely conjunct my ascendant in Libra, but in the twelfth house. I am typically not open about my feelings, disregarding the odd or unique situation....or recently. This is speaking internet-wise. In real life, I am a closed door with no key and will let nobody in.
I am much more open about myself online.

I would think moon on the ascendant or aspected to the ascenadant would give big **** or great ones..sorry for being a perv
Very true; I am very, very slender...have no bum...no hips...but that does not stop me from having a 36C bra size :eek: :eek: (assuming that's what you meant)

Last edited:

redwolf481

SontaSejou said:
My moon is very closely conjunct my ascendant in Libra, but in the twelfth house. I am typically not open about my feelings, disregarding the odd or unique situation....or recently. This is speaking internet-wise. In real life, I am a closed door with no key and will let nobody in.
I am much more open about myself online.

Very true; I am very, very slender...have no bum...no hips...but that does not stop me from having a 36C bra size :eek: :eek: (assuming that's what you meant)

thats awesome..(without being perveted) but whenever i see a chick with like huge natural boobs like kelli garner or chritina hendricks or lucy pinder or kelly brooks...I think moon conjunct aspected ascedant or cancer ascendant

by the way you do look very scorpioish even though libra is your ruler its at 28-29 degrees)If its 29 its a powerful point) but scorpio makes up most of your first house so it would have an influence

Çedyze

StarNur said:
Overweight...emotional eater! My sister has the Moon conjunct her Ascendant and is like this.

I have the same aspect, opposite problem. :confused:

HOWEVER, my younger sister has the moon conjunct the ascendant in Capricorn, also in the twelfth house (like me!) and she eats more than anyone I have ever seen. She cleans out the cupboards within a day. Lucky slender girl is going (and already starting) to regret it when that metabolism of her slows down (she's 14). Thankfully for her, she is has taken after he elder sister in going Vegan, so perhaps she'll be spared from the overweight part of the equation. ;)

Last edited:

Vallin

Asc/Desc: 12 deg 08' Sco/Tau; Nep, Venus, Merc conj Asc; Moon 16 deg 40' Taurus

Born 11-21-1961 5:38am est Washington, DC

Heoau

My Natal Moon in Taurus 17*at my Midheaven squares my Natal Ascendant Leo 22*. But currently, my Progressed Moon in Cancer 25* in my 10 house Trines my Progressed Sun,Mars,Venus and Lilith in the 6th house in Pisecs, which is opposing my current Saturn Retun at Virgo 5* in my 12th house.
What effect does the Transiting Uranus in Pisces have on my Progessions although I have a Uranus in Gemini 25* square?

All answers will be appreciated THANKS

Last edited:

Yoi

Don't have Moon conjunct ASC but it is in the 1st house and is a singleton (only planet in left side of chart). My face looks like a full moon so it must be strong :)

My Moon and ASC are both in Gemini. Like a previous poster mentioned I love talking about anything and everything, especially my feelings.

Yes, I do have big breasts - I take a DD.

And I am also an emotional eater. What's worse is my Moon tightly opposes Neptune so I have a tendency to escapism. And food is one of my escapes. An interesting thing is that it all goes to the front of my stomach so it looks like I'm pregnant. May be it is the Moon influence again?

The Moon Neptune opposition squares Saturn in my 5th. This is probably my number 1 most difficult aspect pattern. Marilyn Monroe who committed suicide had a similar one though Neptune was in 1st instead of the Moon and Saturn was in 4th instead of 5th. And the signs were fixed rather than mutable. I constantly battle depression. It is a really really difficult aspect pattern.

I have Moon trine Pluto in the 5th house of self-expression as well. I notice that people always over-estimate how emotional I am about things. I think Moon in the 1st house means you show your emotions very easily. People don't normally show their emotions that easily so you may seem more emotional than you are. Pluto just intensifies the whole thing. I read that this aspect tends to lead to people either intensely hating you or intensely disliking you because of your emotional intensity. Fortunately I have Mars conjunct Jupiter trine Venus so usually it is like. The Moon trine Pluto aspect also trines the MC. Not sure how that works though. I notice good things happen to me when planets transit pass my natal Moon or Pluto.

rogue_red

lol oh how the thread evolves, well I have moon sextile asc, moon in cap, pisces rising Aries sun...and I win the booby prize....I take GG, just as well im 5'10:)

Nexus7

I have the Moon on the Ascendant...but only in the 5th harmonic. So in the radix, there is a quintile between Moon and Ascendant, but only if the birth time wasn't rounded off to a mean 45 minutes past the hour.

Someone once - ahem - accurately rounded me off to a 34c, if that is any help....

I am actually more interested in the accuracy of my quintiles, however.