Paternity?!

CaseyMae

Please dont judge :sad: but my first daughters paternity has always been up in that air. I was torn between two men I love very much and things just happend that way. The one that I am questioning told me he wanted nothing to do with baby no matter what...so my husband I and I have never wanted to do the test to find out for sure we just call her ours. I am a bit curiouse though as to what the stars say. Keep in mind I dont care either way...how ever it is... is how God wanted it to be. But Id like to know what the chart says. What type of chart would I need to post? His chart? Do I have to get a chart for that period of time? Thanks!!

DiDi

I wont judge you... life is not black and white for the best of us...

I have been thinking of a chart you could do nataly... but i cant think of one.. perhaps a horay chart for the time you posted this chart..

Its a chart that is cast like a birth chart only you put the time and date of the question on it.

like you question you posted here was at 2pm 2/10/2010 it has to be done were you live though? and do you have a time of 2pm here on your question?

Id concentrate on your hubby first..

you could ask... is my daughters biological father my husband?

we can help you over there in the horay section

could use asc as you des as hubby and 5th as daugher to see what connections are there...

please take it as a matter of interest though and not as the final result cause only a paternity test will prove that as you know... who does she take after ? her manerisms? look like with features?

I have 3 children to my ex husband and 2 of them i can see qualities in them that unfortunatly are from their dad but my youngest who is a teen is all me so its hard to see her dad in her... but she has one gene that has been passed on from his side with his sisters.. i dont want to say its a bit personal but... there are some ways?

how old is your daughter?

CaseyMae

I wont judge you... life is not black and white for the best of us...

I have been thinking of a chart you could do nataly... but i cant think of one.. perhaps a horay chart for the time you posted this chart..

Its a chart that is cast like a birth chart only you put the time and date of the question on it.

like you question you posted here was at 2pm 2/10/2010 it has to be done were you live though? and do you have a time of 2pm here on your question?

Id concentrate on your hubby first..

you could ask... is my daughters biological father my husband?

we can help you over there in the horay section

could use asc as you des as hubby and 5th as daugher to see what connections are there...

please take it as a matter of interest though and not as the final result cause only a paternity test will prove that as you know... who does she take after ? her manerisms? look like with features?

I have 3 children to my ex husband and 2 of them i can see qualities in them that unfortunatly are from their dad but my youngest who is a teen is all me so its hard to see her dad in her... but she has one gene that has been passed on from his side with his sisters.. i dont want to say its a bit personal but... there are some ways?

how old is your daughter?

The horay chart sounds like a good idea but Im slow at this and dont understand what kind of chart I use. I think of the quesion and then use the time as sort of a "birth time" right?! What kind of chart do I use though?! Not my natal chart???

I will take it as a food for thought kind of thing Im not looking to get rock solid answers just want to see what might come out of it.

My daughter is 6. :)

***I think I figured it out and I posted over there...

Last edited:

DiDi

shes 6 so can u see who she is like?

yes now the chart remember its not fullproof which what i was saying to you.... so take it as a bit of information to get a picture of it all....

say its 11am here in adelaide on the 2nd of october 2010........ when i ask the question

you do the chart for that time...
date is 02/10/2010 time is 11.00am in adelaide time

so get on to astro.com which i think you use and do it for where you live!

if you want that is .... oops sorry... if you want to.... its a hard one to do so it would be good learning but also for you to know a bit more about clues to who your daughter belongs to biologically

Mr stellium

The best thing to do to astrologically check paternity would be to compare the child's natal chart with both men who could be the father (synastry) and see which one has the strongest links. Calculate the lot of the father (The number of degrees from Sun to Saturn added to the Asc) in the child's natal chart and see where that falls. The strongest indicator would be if your daughter's Sun were in the bounds of a planet that the father has in his natal chart (e.g if her Sun were at 2 Libra in the bounds of Saturn/Libra and one of the men have Saturn in Libra, then that is a very strong indicator). Here's a link to a thread I started showing the planetary bounds: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22862

DiDi

dont mean to be cynical

saturn stays in the same sign for while if the men are similar age how does that work?

like my dads saturn is gemini and i have a aqu sun no gemini in me?
but my 3rd house ( geminis house) is capricorn my dads sun?
my dads asc is my sun venus merc stellium...

this is something im finding similar with families... fathers sun with childs moon or latley............ and this is a very high percentage ive found is the childs sun on the fathers moon

a very interesting study with family astrology

Last edited:

Mr stellium

dont mean to be cynical

saturn stays in the same sign for while if the men are similar age how does that work?

like my dads saturn is gemini and i have a aqu sun no gemini in me?
but my 3rd house ( geminis house) is capricorn my dads sun?
my dads asc is my sun venus merc stellium...

this is something im finding similar with families... fathers sun with childs moon or latley............ and this is a very high percentage ive found is the childs sun on the fathers moon

a very interesting study with family astrology
If both have Saturn/Libra (sticking with the example), then it doesnt work for the purpose of determining paternity. A better example would be Sun at 10 Capricorn in the bounds of Venus/Capricorn. If one of the men has natal Venus/Capricorn, hes probably the father.