past online job interview

Marc1988

Hello everyone,
I have a question for you on the following topic :)

Yesterday I had an online job interview with an IT company regarding a new job on 23 February 2024 at 11.00 am.
From the first impression it sounded quite good. It would be a position in a smaller IT support team in the clouding area.

Part-time work is also possible there, and the part-time salary would still be quite good thanks to the good hourly rate.
It would also involve working from home.

Of course you always have mixed feelings. But I think that's quite normal for something like this.
And the possibility of working part-time would also give me time to study astrology at the same time.

We've now decided that the team leader will contact me again by email next week to let me know what they've decided.
Of course, there are several applicants and they probably don't want to hire just one.

Now the question for you. Based on this job interview, I would like to ask you what you recognise about the transits? Does it look good? Can you recognise anything specific?

I have attached the transit radix from the online job interview that took place yesterday.

It took place yesterday on 23.02.2024 at 11:00 am
Transit chart is attached.

Attachments

• Transit Radix Job-Interview.PNG
    Transit Radix Job-Interview.PNG
    286.3 KB · Views: 8

Marc1988

What I personally can already recognise. That my transit Mercury was at 0 degrees sign change. So an exact transit Mercury to my natal Uranus. In addition, transit Mercury also made an almost exact trine to my Venus, the co-ruler of my 6th house.

Transit Jupiter in opposition to Pluto in house 6 is also active at the moment. And transiting Saturn in trine to my Pluto in 6th house.

I've also noticed my venus and mars travelling through my 10th house at the moment.
And as a new small group new team I would see my transiting sun and my transiting Mercury through the 11th house
Also for new contacts.

But whether these transits will ultimately have a positive effect remains to be seen.
As I said, feedback won't come until next week by email.

But maybe you can think of something else :)

LG

maria river

Hello there, just my two cents!
uranus will soon conjunct your natal jupiter and transit jupiter will conjunct your natal jupiter so things look favorable.
Also saturn will cross your north node which seems very important to me - does this job have anything to do with groups or communication behind the scenes?

Marc1988

Hello there, just my two cents!
uranus will soon conjunct your natal jupiter and transit jupiter will conjunct your natal jupiter so things look favorable.
Also saturn will cross your north node which seems very important to me - does this job have anything to do with groups or communication behind the scenes?

Hello maria,

yes, it is a job in a team.