Past life

Lousiana

Hello.

How can you find out what was your past life?

I have empty 12th house. Lord of 12th house (Neptune) is in 4th house in Capricorn in conjunction with Uranus. In 4th house is also Moon in Aquarius.

Attachments

• My Chart.png
    My Chart.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 48

JUPITERASC

Hello.

I have empty 12th house. Lord of 12th house (Neptune) is in 4th house in Capricorn in conjunction with Uranus. In 4th house is also Moon in Aquarius.
There is guidance on this topic from dr. farr and Kannan :smile:
(Following is presented as a general information item only)

According to a certain esoteric tradition (which accepts the concepts of karma and reincarnation to the "earth plane") the following technique can be applied to astrologically delineate the factors of the most recent previous incarnation.

+obtain the current natal chart
+put this natal chart into an Equal House (or-my addition-into a Whole Sign) chart format
+the object is to convert this current natal chart into the Past Life Chart (PLC)

Method

a) find the cusp(sensitive point in whole sign: abbreviated sp) of the 12th house in the natal chart.

b) find the degree of the Dragon's Tail (DT; aka South Node) in the natal chart

c) add the longitudinal degrees of the natal 12th house to the longitudinal degrees of the DT: enter the result as the cusp/sp of the 1st house in the PLC
(explanation: sounds more difficult than it is: really only simple arithmetic; the zodiac wheel is reduced to 360 degrees, and handled similar to finding Arabic Parts: you take the number associated with the degree of the 12th natal house and add it to the number associated with the degree of the DT; zodiacal degree numbers may be determined from the following little table:
Aries = 0
Taurus = 30
Gemini = 60
Cancer = 90
Leo = 120
Virgo = 150
Libra = 180
Scorpio = 210
Sagittarius = 240
Capricorn = 270
Aquarius = 300
Pisces = 330

Thus, for example, 10 degrees Aries = 10; 20 degrees Capricorn = 290;
29 degrees Pisces = 359, etc etc

If the added together numbers of the natal 12th house and the natal DT exceed 360, then subtract the 360 degree circle of the zodiac from the sum and this will give you your answer:
For example:
natal 12th = 15 degrees Libra
natal DT = 29 degrees Pisces
Your total in this case would be 554 (thus exceeds 360 degree limit of the zodiac); so, subtract the circle of the zodiac-360-from this number, which leaves 194. Looking 194 up in the above table, we find this number corresponds with 14 degrees Libra: this would be entered into the PLC as the cusp/sp of the 1st PLC house)

d) once the cusp/sp of the 1st PLC house has been entered, carry that degree around for each of the other PLC houses:
Example:
PLC cusp/sp of 1st house = 14 Libra
so, cusp/sp of 2nd PLC house = 14 Scorpio; of 3rd PLC house = 14 Sagittarius; of 4th PLC house = 14 Capricorn; and so on, around the chart
(thus the final 12th PLC house cusp/sp would = 14 Virgo in this example)

e) now fill in the PLC signs/houses with planets converted from the natal chart:
+start with the Sun: find Sun's place in the natal chart, then subtract 30 degrees from it: this is the Sun's place in the PLC:
Example: natal Sun = 10 degrees Taurus; subtract 30 degrees from this, which = 10 degrees Aries: enter Sun 10Aries in the PLC
+ do the same with natal Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn (the outer planets or other natal chart elements are not included in this method)
+EXCEPTION to the above: in the case of any natal planet in retrograde, ADD 30 degrees to its natal position to convert it into the PLC:
Example: natal Jupiter is at 18 degrees Cancer-retrograde; add 30 degrees to Jupiter for the PLC; thus Jupiter's position in the PLC = 18 degrees Leo
+in the case of retrograde natal planets, they are also marked as retrograde in the PLC
+regarding the natal nodes, always ADD 30 degrees to both the natal nodal axis (that is advance the North Node 30 degrees to form the plc nodal axis, which means the SN would of course fall back by 1 sign in the plc)

You now have your completed Past Life Chart.

This esoteric tradition emphasizes including stars posited with 2 degrees of any PLC angle or planet or node, in the Past Life analysis. This tradition also believe that the PLC 12th house-and anything in it-describes the situation/condition of the incarnating ego during the period between physical incarnations (that is, the "other world" state of the individual prior to their current physical incarnation)

-according to this tradition, the outer planets are not used in these calculations (probably because this method was developed long before the outers were known;

An interesting technique for those who might want to experiment with it.
Without intending to be cryptic, I can say that this tradition is alchemico-hermetic in regard to its metaphysics, that it is a "Western" oriented tradition (as opposed to Vedic, Taoist, Buddhist etc), that it is quite secretive, and that it's members claim it to have originated in Europe, founded by the immediate followers of Paracelsus.
I myself am not a member of this tradition, but I have had contact with a couple of its member and I have been permitted access to some of its material.

For the sake of discussion, we may refer to this tradition as the "Paracelsic Esoteric Tradition" (or PET for short) This is the same tradition from which I have taken the "3 sealings" concept described in my postings under the "Descent of the Soul considered Astrologically" thread, and also the "blood-line karma chart" described in my posting under the "Family and Group Karma" thread.
Some members have been particularly interested in finding out about the circumstances surrounding death in experimenting with the plc.

A few tips in this regard:
-look not only to the plc 8th house, but equally consider testimony from the plc 12th house

-the plc Dragon's Tail (South Node) may yield information in this regard also, as well as information regarding difficulties and problems of import in the past life

-just as the outer planets may be incorporated into the plc experiment, so too may other factors not used in the original PET tradition: regarding the end of the past life, as well as reflective of possible serious difficulties encountered in the past life, the WittePoints (transneptunians) may be considered, especially "Hades" (find Hades in the natal, subtract 30 degrees if "direct", add 30 degrees if "retrograde", and enter this point into the plc)

-Arabic Part calculations may be applied to the plc, just as if it were a natal chart:
+if investigating the death, compute the "Part of Death" (asc+cusp/sp of 8th house-Moon) and/or the Part of Peril (asc+lord of 8th house-Saturn); the Part of Suicide (asc+ Jupiter-cusp/sp of 12th house) and/or the Part of Danger & Violence (asc+Mercury - Saturn) might also be calculated;
+for these (or other) Parts, examine where they fall (signs particularly), and equally their significators (dispositors of the sign in which each falls) and the condition and relationships of these Parts and significators in the plc; also examine any star close (2 degrees longitude or less) to the Part (or its significator)
My only criticism of the technique presented is that it is scientifically untestable, so it can't be proven or disproven. That means that we can't treat it as a hypothesis and must seek to see only whether or not it provides some useful information. In that context, there is nothing wrong with it. I appreciate that you've posted it, dr. farr. Much wordspace has been wasted on things less meaningful than the pursuit of new information... such as the Playlist of the Week thread that seems to consistently be one of the most longevous and active threads on the whole forum. That thread also deserves to be there, but it is of little astrological value. At least a stab in the dark might hit something.

Referring to the link our newly-banned associate posted, I must say that I am rather wary of incidents in which people are told that they are the reincarnation of someone who looks just like them. Not all people incarnate as the same gender consistently. Why should the face necessarily look alike? We know that the form of the body will be determined by the role of the body throughout a particular life; i.e. you have certain things with which you must deal, so your body will be built for those activities. In some lives, you may suffer paralysis. In others, you may be strong and slow of mind. You have a certain "bag of attributes" that are yours, but you don't carry the whole bag through every life. My thinking is that your body, and therefore your face, will be customised to every incarnation. Perhaps some of them may look alike, but I can't say that all of them will. In fact, if we could lay out a series of 10 incarnations of a soul and see pictures of the face from each, I would expect to see more variation than consistency. Then again, I could be completely wrong about that.
Delineation of past life is not an easy matter, regardless of what particular method would be used; the houses of the PLC, based on the signs on them and planets in them, would tell a good deal about the circumstances (in the past life) regarding the areas/departments of life signified by those house (eg 7th house, the sign on it and planet/s in it in that sign, also the planet dispositing that house/sign, for marriage situation in the past life, etc) The PLC is therefore more applicable to delineating the events/circumstances of the past life, than to deciphering the mind/character traits of the person during that past life...
dr. farr

Excellant article you have presented . Vedic astrology says your past life is represented by 5th house in your native chart "Poorva Punya Sthanam" i.e. Poorva means "Previous" and Punyasthanam means "place of deeds")and future life by 9th house.On this basis your 5th house Ascendant in your current chart should be your Ascendant in the plc. Keeping this in mind I worked out the plc using the above method and found plc Asc. as Virgo. I am Tauras and my 5th house is Virgo in my native chart. This means my Ascendant in plc should be Virgo. Surprisingly this tallies. May be this is just one sample. other members can verify this in their charts

Thanks

Kannan

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member
Your birth chart doesn't spell out precisely who you were and what you did in past lives, it just shows what you brought into this life that still needs to be worked on. That can mean what you got wrong in past lives, or it can mean what you started in past lives but never had the chance to complete, or it can mean both. What you got right or completed back then isn't an issue in the present, so your birth chart doesn't show it. What your birth chart shows is what you need to work on now.

Your south node is the first place to look for clues for your pre-birth past. Yours is in Taurus in the eighth house conjunct Mars, opposite Pluto, and in trine with Uranus and Neptune. Sign and house placement and aspects involving the south node say something about what you did and/or what happened to you in the past.

The placement of your south node's ruler and aspects it makes also tell pieces of the story. For you, that would be Venus.

I'm not quite clear whether you're looking just for astrological indicators, or trying to find out details of your past lives. If you want specific details, the way to get that would be to have a past life regression. Hypnotherapists can do that, but not astrologers!

If you want to discuss the astrological indicators further, I'm happy to do that... and for me, it's a bit personal, because I'm also working on figuring out my own, and I have some of the same placements as you: south node in Taurus, north node in Scorpio, south node conjunct Mars. My house placements and other aspects are different, though.

Claire19

Hello.

South Node 8th house Taurus, read up on it. Also your Saturn contacts for karmic issues from the past to deal with. We have all had many past lives and the 4th house can indicate what we inherit from our family.

The 12th house shows our weaknesses, our neuroses developed from past live habits such as alcoholism and drug dependencies. If it is empty then you are not dealing with those issues.

The current birth chart shows what you have chosen to deal with this time around.

Love2Know

South Node 8th house Taurus, read up on it. Also your Saturn contacts for karmic issues from the past to deal with. We have all had many past lives and the 4th house can indicate what we inherit from our family.

The 12th house shows our weaknesses, our neuroses developed from past live habits such as alcoholism and drug dependencies. If it is empty then you are not dealing with those issues.

The current birth chart shows what you have chosen to deal with this time around.

Im sure you will still have issues past or future with an empty 4th 8th or 12th #stophateonwaterhouses #welcometobeinghuman #weallhaveissues

Mfroyer

The importance of the 12th house in past life readings, is that it can represent our previous immediate incarnations especially if the sun falls within it.

JUPITERASC

The importance of the 12th house
in past life readings,
is
that it can represent
our previous immediate incarnations
especially if the sun falls within it.
HOWEVER
there is no validation
whether that speculative previous past life :smile:
was
or
was not
one of however many previous immediate incarnations

david starling

Why assume we always reincarnate as homosapiens? Why not some other life-forms? Dolphins, whales, elephants, wolves, bears, etc. are in no way inferior to us. Maybe that's what we should be hoping for!:biggrin: Oh, and cats--don't forget about cats. They definitely feel superior to us! Dogs feel sorry for us; they're here to help.:sad:

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Aquarius Moon past lives:

Rebel, outcast, humanitarian, inventor, scientist.
Revolutionary, this is a soul who was freedom loving,
non conformist. This is a soul who made a difference
and was able to contribute to society in world changing ways.

For specific past life information, consider a Past Life Regression.
This should be conducted by a person who is trained and credentialed
in hypnotherapy and with further specialty training in PLR.

JUPITERASC

rebels, outcasts, humanitarians, inventors and scientists are not exclusively Aquarius Moon :smile:

realistically, "specific past life information" is unreliable when obtained in the manner outlined
because it's mostly unverifiable

JUPITERASC

Why assume we always reincarnate as homosapiens?

Why not some other life-forms?
Dolphins, whales, elephants, wolves, bears, etc. are in no way inferior to us.

Maybe that's what we should be hoping for!:biggrin:

Oh, and cats--don't forget about cats.
They definitely feel superior to us!

Dogs feel sorry for us; they're here to help.
:sad:
IN NEW ZEALAND DOGS ARE TRAINED TO DRIVE CARS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

Could be Siriusly simpler for them to pass their driving tests in potential future lives :smile:

david starling

Not sure who this was addressed to...I have Aqua. Moon and I WAS planning on being all those things in THIS life. Didn't work out though--seemed like the rest of my chart wasn't down with it.:unsure:

RaRohini

I thought Aqua Moon past life was a Leo king or king like figure who failed in his duty towards his subjects..and has to atone for it by serving the masses 😃

david starling

I thought Aqua Moon past life was a Leo king or king like figure who failed in his duty towards his subjects..and has to atone for it by serving the masses 😃

Like a Lion who failed to protect his Pride, and must live at least one life as a homosapien to atone for it.:annoyed:

JUPITERASC

Not sure who this was addressed to...I have Aqua. Moon and I WAS planning on being all those things in THIS life.
Didn't work out though--seemed like the rest of my chart wasn't down with it.
:unsure:
alternatively one did not - or one was unable to - find ways to work with the chart
in order to achieve those noble ideals
:smile:
3015140_orig.jpg

I thought Aqua Moon past life was a Leo king
or king like figure
who failed in his duty towards his subjects
..and has to atone for it by serving the masses ��
interesting idea

however

realistically
is not verifiable

l-103702.jpg