Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

CapAquaPis

2 features of a natal chart: 9-12 houses in the south side or MC (when you weren't born inside your mother or birthing parent) and 3-6 houses in the north side of IC (each house is up to 4 pregnancies you or your partner depending of biological sex will experience in their lives...but it goes like this really: the first is 3-5 houses, second 4-6, third 5-7 and fourth 6-8). The 1-2 houses is one of our birth and infancy vs 7-8 I guess is your children's birth and infancy experiences.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

From a google search (this is Vedic): Which planet is responsible for child birth?
We have to see the position of the main planet Jupiter, the main significator for Progeny, along with that of Venus, Sun and Mars in couple's horoscopes. Sometimes, past life flawed Karmas and Nadi Dosha also attribute to delay in child birth.

CapAquaPis

Neptune was in Scorpio 1626-44 (or 1610-25 when Neptune is briefly in Virgo - conjunct Uranus - between times Neptune was in Libra) and 1792-1815 when the newly discovered planet Uranus in Sagittarius (Neptune in Sagittarius could strengthen the effects of a society's glorification of pregnancy) and esp 1956-70 (Neptune was discovered in 1848, society is aware of Neptune this time) with came Uranus in Scorpio in 1975-81 then Sagittarius in 1982-88 and Pluto the 20th century knew about from 1983-95 and finally, Sagittarius in 1995-2007.

CapAquaPis

Solar Arc or progression of a sun in one's life, example: 26' Aquarius (Feb 15th 1980) now has their sun in 7-8' Aries in 2021-23 (in that range) which would transit Venus and it's said a solar ARC progression conjunct natal Venus has a high likelihood of procreation and pregnancy. Sometimes, Venus goes into a retrograde for a 40 day-40 night period and it's usually within a 90' range of the Sun in its astrological cycle of being 44' degrees ahead of or behind the sun in a given period of time (243 days orbit around the sun). There's a progression of Venus in one's expected 72-year life (Venus from 7' Aries to 21' Gemini for me) thus in the 10th-12th house of my natal chart's life (currently, 21-22' Taurus in my 42nd year of life, noticed Feb 29-Mar 1, 1980 was a full moon and a 21-22' Aries placement for Venus). The progressed moon conjunct natal Venus in Feb 18-19 (3rd-4th year) and Mar 17-18 (32nd-33rd year) involves a trio 3 and 33.

What a progressed Sun conjunct natal Venus means (from Google search): Usually Venus=Sun solar arc is a powerful indicator of relationship and social success (or at least a strong emphasis in that department during those times).

Progressed Moon Conjunction Venus (another note from the same website): This is a very good position, denoting a favourable time for all pleasures, for attachments, engagements and social affairs. (Twice expected-every 29 years).

CapAquaPis

The 1961-66 period of Jupiter in Pisces (1963), Saturn in Aquarius (1962-64), Uranus in Virgo (1961-67), Neptune in Scorpio (mid 1960s) and Pluto in Virgo conjunct Uranus (1966) is the sexual revolution and the last decade of 2 to had a comparably high birth rate (from 1945-69) that wasn't quite repeated again in the next half of a century.

dr. farr

Thank you for presenting your extensive and most illuminating researches and conclusions in this valuable thread; much food for thought here!

CapAquaPis

You're welcome, Dr. Farr (with the name like that, I wonder you're an OB/GYN or a maternity/natal ward medical staffer).

More astrological info, but in regards to predicting a personal pregnancy or childbirth (pertaining to women and anyone capable of doing these of any gender identity they express). https://www.wikihow.com/Predict-Child-Birth-from-a-Horoscope

I noticed there is a sample natal chart of Uranus in Sagittarius/Neptune in Capricorn in 5th...the echo boom years: Uranus in Sag 1981-88 and Neptune in Cap in 1984-2000, therefore 1985-89 was when the baby boom generation parents settled down, they wanted to have 2-3 kids on average in their life goal plans in the late 1980s-1990s-early 2000s. And these two planets were conjuncting in fertile Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter in the house of fertility (the 5th for a certain percentage of births out of 12 houses or signs) in 1981-84.