Paris Hilton: Someone help me see the Aquarius sun

Urawakai

I mean, I just can't. I know there are definitely a lot of other factors, but the sun is supposed to be your core, or, at the very least, a major part of who you are, so why can't I see any speck of Aquarius in her?

Caro

this woman is a BIG disappointment to the Aquarian Clan. Im hoping that she will have a wake up call at some moment but it seems unlikely.

I guess like the Gabor sisters of latter years. very shallow.

savanna

I think she's Aquarian in the way that she was trendsetting in the early 2000's and influential in the obsession with current celebrity culture. I feel like she is more Librian when it comes to her superficiality and Sagittarian in the way she carries herself. I think you also have to have to know the person on a personal basis to really see their true personality traits.

Coffee

Banned
I go by Ascendant as your mask, and the ASC ruler in a SIGN for what you're really like. ASC ruler in a sign is what older astrologer would attribute to a persons SUN.

So, she Sagittarius rising, but her real personality is Libra.

Can anyone see Libra from her? She is quite feminine.

NeverSafe

I think she's Aquarian in the way that she was trendsetting in the early 2000's and influential in the obsession with current celebrity culture. I feel like she is more Librian when it comes to her superficiality and Sagittarian in the way she carries herself. I think you also have to have to know the person on a personal basis to really see their true personality traits.

Also she blew up when Neptune and Uranus were both in Aquarius.