Paris and Conspiracy Theories

katydid

Staff member
facts about Nohemi:
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-85043552/

Hundreds gather at Cal State Long Beach for vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez

Gonzalez was studying at the Strate College of Design in Paris as part of a semester-abroad program. She was at a bistro Friday night with three friends when gunmen opened fire from a passing vehicle.

http://www.people.com/article/nohemi-gonzalez-mother-grief-paris-attacks

As she prepares for her daughter's body to return home to California, Beatriz Gonzalez says that every day is a struggle.

So everything the blogger at BEFOREITSNEWS was totally false.

MaybeNow

False according to Snopes

Since this is 'Paris and conspiracy Theories' thread :smile:

Victoria Soto
was among the almost-victims of the Aurora shootings
and all in tears at Sandy Hook.
Then she just barely saved her life at the Boston Marathon bombing
and now almost got blown away in Paris link to www.facebook.com (secure)

12238012_1654703071413796_3475423476341802780_o.jpg

Nope! Can't believe everything we read, see and hear these days!:whistling:
http://www.snopes.com/same-girl-crying-now-oregon/

katydid

Staff member
Re: Charts for Paris Nov 2015

My lightbulb question is how many countries, including superpowers, does it take to destroy/cripple one terrorist group?

Superpowers have an impossible task with this one terrorist group. They hide out among the local residents. No one wants to bomb apartment buildings full of women and children and the elderly. There is very little the SuperPowers can do in this case unless they go in, boots on the ground. But no one wants to commit to that. This would be a very bloody, messy, ugly fight.

Here is a really interesting discussion of ISIS and 2 possible charts of it's inception:

https://www.facebook.com/robert.hand.98284/posts/538850166237798:0

JUPITERASC

Curiouser and curiouser

According to a CERN whistleblower :smile:

the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) had a major nuclear disaster on Friday 13th November 2015

but scientists managed to contain it
and stop reports leaking to the media
amid the frenzy of the Paris attacks.
According to video below a significant accident occurred throughout the Collider systems
that resulted in a very large and brightly lit UFO hovering above the CERN facilities.
Some believe the UFO appeared to assess the extent of the damage caused by the accident
which has been likened to the type of devastation you would see after a nuclear explosion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0Zrqq3Gck

katydid

Staff member

I don't think that is a big surprise. Our foreign policy is a joke. But that article is FAR from the wild claims of false flags, crisis actors and total hoaxes perpetrated by the Mossad and the CIA.

Stupidly giving money and weapons to the rebels is one thing. Actually planting bombs and killing civilains ourselves---that's quite another.

JUPITERASC

I don't think that is a big surprise. Our foreign policy is a joke.
But that article is FAR from the wild claims of false flags, crisis actors and total hoaxes perpetrated by the Mossad and the CIA.

Stupidly giving money and weapons to the rebels is one thing.
Actually planting bombs and killing civilains ourselves---that's quite another.

386817106871177531838813945876929935242978743564n.jpg

Cap

I don't think that is a big surprise. Our foreign policy is a joke. But that article is FAR from the wild claims of false flags, crisis actors and total hoaxes perpetrated by the Mossad and the CIA.

Stupidly giving money and weapons to the rebels is one thing. Actually planting bombs and killing civilains ourselves---that's quite another.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe

Either you are hopelessly naive or you are disinformation agent. In case you are just naive, I hate to break it to you that you live in a fascist police state.

What is fascism?

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power." - Mussolini

Civilian lives (domestic or foreign) mean nothing to fascist regimes. They are only interested in money and power. US aggressive wars caused 210000 civilian deaths in this century only. God knows how many deaths US caused indirectly through actions like this arming and funding of ISIS.

Civil rights and liberties in US are in rapid decline, poverty and unemployment are on the rise, militarization of police, corporate control over media, obsession with security, continuous invention of "enemies" through false flag operations and propaganda - all signs of fascism.

Open your eyes!

JUPITERASC

Yea right. It is America's fault.
We all know there were no problems with war in the middle East before the US messed up the serenity and peace there.
:ninja:
When America and Allied Forces blitz bombs on innocent civilian victims, it's billed as a Peace Mission :smile:

is+shark+a+dangerous+animal+than+man+save+sharks.jpg

katydid

Staff member
I have a question or two for you katydid.
how did you mange to remove yourself from my ignore list.
why after I put you back on my ignore list do I still have to read your posts.
how were you able to list yourself as a guest and your record of post marked N/A.
I noticed the day after I post about this question that you suddenly went from guest to senior member and you post went from N/A to 1500.
could you elucidate me as I really want to put you on my ignore list.
rahu

Being a disinformation Agent gives me superior powers. And my contacts within the Illuminati helped a bit too. I called in my crisis actors and my CIA operatives and they spoofed the post logs and managed to change all of the settings. Then Anonymous came onboard and doxed the records.

JUPITERASC

Being a disinformation Agent gives me superior powers. And my contacts within the Illuminati helped a bit too.
I called in my crisis actors and my CIA operatives and they spoofed the post logs and managed to change all of the settings.
Then Anonymous came onboard and doxed the records.
So finally you are unmasked :smile: