Paranoia?

Rebel Uranian

My other thread got moved to the wrong place, and misinterpreted anyways.

I think I'm paranoid. Not like "anxious and suspicious" paranoid but like "I think people are out to get me and if they don't show it they're just hiding it" paranoid (hence the Medical Astrology classification). Also I've been seeing things that turn out not to be there much more often than I used to which may or may not be related. I won't assume anything about what's causing this astrologically and I'll leave it to the experts. I have heard someone say "Mercury and Pluto and Scorpio", and say I would say Saturn and Mercury, but I don't think it's quite so simple.

JUPITERASC

My other thread got moved to the wrong place, and misinterpreted anyways.

I think I'm paranoid. Not like "anxious and suspicious" paranoid but like "I think people are out to get me and if they don't show it they're just hiding it" paranoid (hence the Medical Astrology classification). Also I've been seeing things that turn out not to be there much more often than I used to which may or may not be related. I won't assume anything about what's causing this astrologically and I'll leave it to the experts. I have heard someone say "Mercury and Pluto and Scorpio", and say I would say Saturn and Mercury, but I don't think it's quite so simple.
I'm no expert...

there is a downloadable booklet "Understanding Paranoia" that "
explores possible causes, steps you can take to recognise when fears might be exaggerated and suggests techniques to help you change the way you react to suspicious thoughts" http://www.mind.org.uk/help/diagnoses_and_conditions/paranoia?gclid=CK2ijJyZ97ECFcUNfAodanAAoQ :smile:

Frisiangal

Hi,
There's the translation of F-E-A-R as 'False Evidence Appearing Real', which would seem to go well with a Saturn-Neptune concept, with Pluto overtones.
There was a time I thought I was paranoid and on the way towards the mad house. In a new job I had a :sun::neptune::scorpio: and :uranus::pluto::virgo:generation female boss, who was a real b****. Checked every little detail, always finding fault, ringing every day and evenings at my home when she was ill! I was so afraid to pick up the phone that we bought an answering machine.
There was tr. :saturn::neptune::trine::mercury: and tr.:pluto::sextile::moon:affecting my chart.
With my nerves almost shattered when tr.:uranus: joined in, I gave notice which brought the Scorpio Sun regional manager on a visit. Explaining my situation to him he replied that I should not be afraid of her; she was afraid of me. It made an 180* turn in how I was feeling.
During tr.:pluto::opposition::sun:, following a long-term 'medical' absence on her part, I took over the job.

Check your own chart for possible reasons that you feel the way you do.:wink: