Paint a picture of the potential person I could become 10 years from now

Led

I'm 24 year old girl, working as an engineer for almost two years. No boyfriend ever, living with aging parents and being a breadwinner for them, still paying tons college debts. Nothing special. I'm at the point in life where the future is so bleak I can't see it so I wanna hear your thoughts about my potentials in the future. Kindly answer the ff:

c. Civil Status Single for life and still living with parents or dating but still single or single unwed mother? involved with illicit many affairs? married? divorced? potential number of children by then?

e. Your additional commentaries

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_led_16184_40902.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_led_16184_40902.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Honky VIII

Hi Led,

I will restrain from interpreting your chart - first because I am not very skillful with this, second because before you get a reading you have to know how to use it and third because you have the power to paint that picture yourself and make it true. You have free will.

Do the painting yourself. Nobody else can do that for you.

I have been in a similar position myself and I guess many have or are their still.
While I think it's not a bad idea to check your potential astrologically I don't believe you are limited to the astrological tendencies. Also I want to mention there is something that is called self fulfilling prophecie. Theis means if getting an unfavorable chart reading might cause this unfavourable out come - and vice versa (good luck)
This means your influence on your "fate" is huge. It is your believes that come true.
So I recommend you make a plan yourself and using your items a, b, c... create a scene where you want to be in 10 years - or 5 years or 1 year. And then work with it often, imagine, daydream ... make changes when it comes to your mind etc.
Do this without paying to much attention to the chart readings, in particular if you would not want that outcome. But if there is something that you would like to happen: integrate it in your plan.
Good luck and never believe you cannot be happy

Last edited:

Led

Do you think being a doctor would suit you better?

(if it werent for all the current student debt)

What makes you say so, Slenkar? I actually considered wanting to be a neuro or neonatal surgeon when I was young but a career in medicine is quite impractical as the educational/internship fees are so impossibby high so I chose engineering instead.

Marinka

I took a brief look at the chart and --

You have many planets between the end of Sag and end of Capricorn. Pluto, the planet of change (even though we don't want it) has been moving through and touching this trail of planets and as it touches, it causes depression as the old must go and more importantly, a loss of control of the self. In some cases, Pluto indicates that you are under the manipulation of others ... even though it may be a manipulation of love.

Shortly behind Pluto, Saturn will eventually to this trail of planets and also causing restrictions and limitation to set in.

Pluto moves out of this area around 2021 to 2023 and Saturn will have moved out shortly before that. In short, it appears that your more challenging years in life might be the next 7 to 8 years. But this is not to say that every day will be tough, it will be more like the ebb and flow of the tide as you adjust to the rhythms. Indications are that your life would be less of a struggle after 2023 and open up to new opportunities.

To look at your whole life is not feasible in the time that I allot (15 or so minutes) to these "free readings".

Led

Marinka, thank you for sparing me fifteen minutes for your time. You are the only one who at least gave a proper answer in this thread. If I had a penny for every minute you spent on reading everyone's charts here, you'd be a millionaire by now. :biggrin: At least I got an answer in this thread so I think I'm closing it now.

You may not have answered the question directly but you have given me more or less an idea of what may be there to come. Coincidentally, I happen to have a bit of knowledge in numerology and it points out that 2022 is going to be a year to remember for the rest of my life (whether it's for the good or bad, I don't know), and it coincides with what you said about year 2023 and beyond.

...causes depression as the old must go and more importantly, a loss of control of the self
...it appears that your more challenging years in life might be the next 7 to 8 years

Pluto indicates that you are under the manipulation of others ... even though it may be a manipulation of love.

...behind Pluto, Saturn will eventually to this trail of planets and also causing restrictions and limitation to set in.

Oh boy I'm sooooo super tired of being depressed, lost, challenged, manipulated, restricted, and limited every single day of my life it's like a vicious, never-ending cycle. :( :( :( Contrary to what everyone might think, I strongly believe in free will and all, but I guess this is more or less the story and overarching theme of my life, isn't it? All I was just hoping for at least a teeny weeny small spot of sunshine to come over the horizon for a change, keepin up hopes that this isn't too much to ask for but ALAS.

Oh well. As you have said, it's not like every day is going to be hard :unsure:. It cannot be much worse than it is aint it. Gotta just close my eyes and brace for impact LOL. Shrug it off, roll with the punches and deal with it, I guess.

Last edited:

Slenkar

I thought an engineering degree lead to a lucrative and satisfying career?

I mentioned doctor because of the five planers in the twelfth house.

Leaving your current career could be a mistake so choose carefully.