Out of Bounds?

joyrjw

:biggrin:Hi There!

I am trying to figure this out. Would someone let me know if I get this right? My Mars at 26'31, Mercury 28'57, and my Jupiter Rx 26'25 are out of bounds planets. If I'm right could someone please let me know what "trouble makers" mean as it might pertain to these planets?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.:)

Attachments

• Kochnatalchartwithoutasteroids.jpg
    Kochnatalchartwithoutasteroids.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 31
I suspect the term 'out of bounds' is a Traditional one, so I'm sure our Trads here will churp in. Your stellium in Scorpio in 5th makes a strong focus on 5th house matters. Mars conj sun suggests a strongly 'wilful' person and mars conj mercury can suggests forceful speech and arguementativeness. Thankfully Uranus is out of orb to sun, cos that would be explosive. Planets to close to sun (combust again Trad term) suggest it somehow weakens the strength of sun's rays --

Mercury and mars should be interpreted as if in 6th house cos they are within 5' orb of 6th house cusp going anti clockwise and are more effective in this house. Same with Jupiter conj 12th house cusp which weakens the expressions of Jupiter cos it's a 'cadent' house.

Houses: angular houses 1/7 4/10 the energies of planets placed here are obvious cos it's your 'shop window' visible for everyone to see. Next the succeedent houses 2/8 & 5/11 the energies in these houses are not in shop window the are in the shop, but stood behind the counter, ready to come out when needed. Lastly, cadent houses 6/12 & 3/9 these houses/planets are not in shop window or stood behind the counter, they are in the back storeroom and only come out when 'triggered' or an emergency and much harder to recognise and access...

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage....

This stellium is also involved in T Square configuration. Pluto is also a singleton ie: only planet in air element, which the chart lacks

T Pluto conj natal venus in 7th should bring intense romance prob with issues of control or manipulation. Have you felt this energy yet??

Vinyasa

:biggrin:Hi There!

I am trying to figure this out. Would someone let me know if I get this right? My Mars at 26'31, Mercury 28'57, and my Jupiter Rx 26'25 are out of bounds planets. If I'm right could someone please let me know what "trouble makers" mean as it might pertain to these planets?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.:)

Hallo,
you may find some info on declinations here:
http://www.mandala.be/declination/articles.htm

The second last article, of Pamela Welch, is specifically on out-of-bounds planets and extends over more pages including several examples from celebrities as well as a short bibliography for further study.

'Trouble makers' can be too narrow of an explanation, I prefer to refer to them as 'pertaining boundless potentials' ;)

Vinyasa

joyrjw

Vinyasa,

Thank you Vinyasa, that was/is a great link!:happy:Sorry, I will definitely try to remember to refer to out of bounds planets as having "boundless potentials":wink::) .

joyrjw

Astrologer50,

Thank you for the :cool:interpretation:smile:

This stellium is also involved in T Square configuration. Pluto is also a singleton ie: only planet in air element, which the chart lacks
Can this cause problems as far as self expression in 5th house or scorpio matters? With this combination would it be a motivating force or more of a hindering force do you think? Or does it depend on life circumstane and other aspects in relation to it?
Do you know what a cradle configuration is? I can't seem to find much information on it. Does it have any relation to a T-Square?
T Pluto conj natal venus in 7th should bring intense romance prob with issues of control or manipulation. Have you felt this energy yet??

Maybe, a little bit,I'm not entirely sure,...I think it's only created some mild tension and irritability,with a few minor spats(unless somebody's not saying something because of Pluto's secretiveness), nothing too severe fortunately, at least not yet. :) :whistling:
Now that I take a closer look at it, my life should be undergoing some weird fluctuations right now, I guess. My moon transited to my 4th house and trine pluto. Uranus is transited to my 10th house and is in pisces, Jupiter is in my 10th house and is in Pisces. What do you think, lucky in career, problems or just change in my relationships? My transited sun in my 11th house too.

Attachments

• TransitsAstrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%-1.jpg
    TransitsAstrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%-1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 20