Our Karmas and other people past lives

Julia Karmic Astrology

Fish,

It seems that right now people with strong Pisces in their charts are noticing issues arise due to the Neptune transit. People dealing with loss, grieving, sadness, but a theme also of moving forward.

Because you are not certain what to do about the marriage, working on yourself for the time being is a good idea. Sometimes when we work on ourselves, tough decisions become clear. Also given the amount of trauma now and in past lives, it might be a good idea to try to reduce some of the conflict in the relationship for the time being. I would focus on some fun enjoyable times with your husband, nothing heavy. If issues must be discussed, do so in a calm constructive way. Your chart is showing some lovely trine nodal energy between you two, and it would be good to use that energy for now and try to side step all the Mars/Pluto mashup from past lives. This would help both of you move forward. Give both of you a chance to heal and do inner work. Then let things cook for awhile and see what happens.

Yes your chart is quite clear Fish that you are to be innovative but in a way that does not upset other people. In past lives you were a hell raiser, and paid for it. So in this life you deliberately came back with the Leo NN. How do you move society forward, but in a way that does not toss you into the fire.

I have not seen your natal chart, but I think you have Libra in the 7h given the other info provided. If that is correct, it means you brought back strong relationships skills to be used with the nodal process. I keep thinking that perhaps you could relocate the canine feeding station to join with an existing rescue organization. It would require the use of your Leo NN and Libra energy which exists. In past lives you Marsed and Plutoed your way through life. Now you asked to use finesse, tact, and diplomacy, this energy is readily available to you. You also came back with gentle Pisces energy, so your chart keeps sending you the same message, over and over.

Yes all that Pisces energy can give a wobbly mental status. All the more reason to decrease the stress level and practice healing and calming practices like meditation.

Yes it is amazing how much is shown in just doing nodal work. You can see why in karmic work we think this is a very important piece of the chart. And the natal chart is totally amazing, I am just walking you through it.

Julia

Last edited:

TheFish

Fish,

It seems that right now people with strong Pisces in their charts are noticing issues arise due to the Neptune transit. People dealing with loss, grieving, sadness, but a theme also of moving forward.

And don't forget the Saturn square. I feel like in a pressure cooker since January when the square to my Sun became more tight. Saturn was stationary in March right when the square was exact. It was funny, I fell three times! Hurt my ribs, my leg, my hand ... Then I needed a root canal as well. All the physical problems/injuries were on my left side, really odd. I knew I was sending myself messages this way and focused more on my emotions - that's when the talks with my husband began and now things slowly become more clear. (emphasis on 'slowly')

Because you are not certain what to do about the marriage, working on yourself for the time being is a good idea. Sometimes when we work on ourselves, tough decisions become clear. Also given the amount of trauma now and in past lives, it might be a good idea to try to reduce some of the conflict in the relationship for the time being. I would focus on some fun enjoyable times with your husband, nothing heavy. If issues must be discussed, do so in a calm constructive way. Your chart is showing some lovely trine nodal energy between you two, and it would be good to use that energy for now and try to side step all the Mars/Pluto mashup from past lives. This would help both of you move forward. Give both of you a chance to heal and do inner work. Then let things cook for awhile and see what happens.

Yes I do that already. Don't really have energy for fights and heavy talks anymore anyway (the Mars/Pluto falling to the wayside?). Let's see where it leads me (and this marriage).

Yes your chart is quite clear Fish that you are to be innovative but in a way that does not upset other people. In past lives you were a hell raiser, and paid for it. So in this life you deliberately came back with the Leo NN. How do you move society forward, but in a way that does not toss you into the fire.

Hell raiser lol, yes I buy that! Although nowadays I do try to take other people's opinions more into account (even if I don't agree with them) and change how I do things, I still get heat. There was one instance, for example, a few years ago where one guy complained that one of my dogs had pooped in the grass. I apologized and told him I will walk further with the dog in future, and even if the dog should poop there again I will clean it up. He seemed okay with that yet continued to shout at me whenever he saw me with the dog. Sometimes I think I have something in my aura that makes people suspicious or angry with me.

I have not seen your natal chart, but I think you have Libra in the 7h given the other info provided. If that is correct, it means you brought back strong relationships skills to be used with the nodal process. I keep thinking that perhaps you could relocate the canine feeding station to join with an existing rescue organization. It would require the use of your Leo NN and Libra energy which exists. In past lives you Marsed and Plutoed your way through life. Now you asked to use finesse, tact, and diplomacy, this energy is readily available to you. You also came back with gentle Pisces energy, so your chart keeps sending you the same message, over and over.

No I'm Taurus rising, Scorpio in 7. I don't think I'm a good diplomat :lol: In fact when I have to be nice to someone because the situation requires it but I don't really feel 'nice', I feel really nauseous afterwards and angry with myself.

Yes all that Pisces energy can give a wobbly mental status. All the more reason to decrease the stress level and practice healing and calming practices like meditation.

Yes it is amazing how much is shown in just doing nodal work. You can see why in karmic work we think this is a very important piece of the chart. And the natal chart is totally amazing, I am just walking you through it.

Julia

Yes it is amazing indeed. It gives the rest of the chart more purpose, depth, direction.

And you are every good at explaining and picking up on things, I must say!

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

I am glad you are already doing some of the things that would help.
That means you are moving ahead and intuitively knew the best course of action.

So I was a sign off on my guessing. That is what happens when I was not looking at the natal chart, just guessing from the placements of your nodes. Again, evaluating the nodal synastry and interaspects in isolation is not the correct procedure, but I did it to illustrate the karmic synastry and nodal assessment process. Kind of fun and interesting to do the process in reverse, but not the way to do things!

Well, your NN Leo is asking you to develop some diplomacy and leadership abilities in this life. Interesting the nausea when you are nice to people. That is coming from somewhere.

It is thought that past lives are stored in the aura. That is why they are so accessible in light trance. But you can cleanse and strengthen your aura, so people are not picking up negative energy. You might look into a pranic healing session, they can clear up the aura nicely.
Salt baths work well too.

You describe the Nodal role in the chart very well, Fish.
Depth, direction and purpose.
Yes

Julia

Last edited:

TheFish

I am glad you are already doing some of the things that would help.
That means you are moving ahead and intuitively knew the best course of action.

So I was a sign off on my guessing. That is what happens when I was not looking at the natal chart, just guessing from the placements of your nodes. Again, evaluating the nodal synastry and interaspects in isolation is not the correct procedure, but I did it to illustrate the karmic synastry and nodal assessment process. Kind of fun and interesting to do the process in reverse, but not the way to do things!

Well, your NN Leo is asking you to develop some diplomacy and leadership abilities in this life. Interesting the nausea when you are nice to people. That is coming from somewhere.

It is thought that past lives are stored in the aura. That is why they are so accessible in light trance. But you can cleanse and strengthen your aura, so people are not picking up negative energy. You might look into a pranic healing session, they can clear up the aura nicely.
Salt baths work well too.

You describe the Nodal role in the chart very well, Fish.
Depth, direction and purpose.
Yes

Julia

I'm sorry, I should have posted my natal chart earlier instead of letting you guess things. I was just worried that I might hijack this thread too much, and also take up too much of your time. - That's probably shy Pisces speaking there - hesitant to ask for more :happy:

You did a fantastic job though, reverse or not, it has helped me so much! For example, all the talk about Mars/Pluto and aggression over the last few days, I let it all sink in, and yesterday when I went to sleep I felt this anger and the 'hell raiser' in me like a shell around me. Feeling my way deeper into this I felt forgiveness ready to flow out of me to all the people I'm usually angry with. It was a strong and relaxing feeling, and very beautiful and empowering. So you see, I'm not only saying that you helped me, you really did. Your words brought me valuable insight into myself.

I will read up about aura cleansing, and see if it is available here somewhere. Or bath salts, for that matter. It's often not easy to get things here (India).

Julia Karmic Astrology

I'm sorry, I should have posted my natal chart earlier instead of letting you guess things. I was just worried that I might hijack this thread too much, and also take up too much of your time. - That's probably shy Pisces speaking there - hesitant to ask for more :happy:

Quite amusing then to see two Pisces interacting. I also was hesitant to ask for your natal chart as you had not posted it. I try to respect people's privacy as much as possible. And I also was aware that we were thread jacking, so was trying not to get carried away. I was trying to just stay on the synastry but it was apparent that after doing the synastry chart we needed to focus on you and your journey in this life which leads us to your natal chart.

In terms of time, half of getting what we want in life is asking for it. The other person is free to say yes or no. And I don't mind taking time to do a good job with a person who is interested and benefiting from the reading.

, did a fantastic job though, reverse or not, it has helped me so much! For example, all the talk about Mars/Pluto and aggression over the last few days, I let it all sink in, and yesterday when I went to sleep I felt this anger and the 'hell raiser' in me like a shell around me. Feeling my way deeper into this I felt forgiveness ready to flow out of me to all the people I'm usually angry with. It was a strong and relaxing feeling, and very beautiful and empowering. So you see, I'm not only saying that you helped me, you really did. Your words brought me valuable insight into myself.

I am very glad to hear this, Fish. Most excellent. I think a Karmic reading is soul to soul communication, therefore there is healing potential.

will read up about aura cleansing, and see if it is available here somewhere. Or bath salts, for that matter. It's often not easy to get things here (India).

You may not need the pranic healing or aura cleansing since it appears you are able to do this kind of work yourself in your dream state. You can keep working on letting go of anger, embracing forgiveness, etc. The salt bath is quite simple, all you need is a handful of table salt, or epsom salts in a warm bath. If you are near the ocean, take a dip in ocean water. Try to let the salt water clean all your chakras....

Julia

TheFish

Quite amusing then to see two Pisces interacting. I also was hesitant to ask for your natal chart as you had not posted it. I try to respect people's privacy as much as possible. And I also was aware that we were thread jacking, so was trying not to get carried away. I was trying to just stay on the synastry but it was apparent that after doing the synastry chart we needed to focus on you and your journey in this life which leads us to your natal chart.

In terms of time, half of getting what we want in life is asking for it. The other person is free to say yes or no. And I don't mind taking time to do a good job with a person who is interested and benefiting from the reading.

Oh you are a Pisces too! Great, that explains the instant and easy connect we had. I really enjoyed this. Pisces people always feel very nourishing for me. They usually get me without me having to explain too much.

When I have time I want to have a closer look at my mom's chart and her and my karmic issues, if any, using the method you described here. I have a close but at times very difficult relationship with her.

I am very glad to hear this, Fish. Most excellent. I think a Karmic reading is soul to soul communication, therefore there is healing potential.

Yes definitely. I agree.

You may not need the pranic healing or aura cleansing since it appears you are able to do this kind of work yourself in your dream state. You can keep working on letting go of anger, embracing forgiveness, etc. The salt bath is quite simple, all you need is a handful of table salt, or epsom salts in a warm bath. If you are near the ocean, take a dip in ocean water. Try to let the salt water clean all your chakras....

Julia

Ah the ocean! One of my favourite places on earth! :love: Sadly I haven't been near the ocean for years, really miss it.

Will look into the salt bath and pay closer attention to my dreams!

Julia Karmic Astrology

Oh you are a Pisces too! Great, that explains the instant and easy connect we had. I really enjoyed this. Pisces people always feel very nourishing for me. They usually get me without me having to explain too much.

Yes, my Sun, Moon, Mercury and North Node are in Pisces.

I have time I want to have a closer look at my mom's chart and her and my karmic issues, if any, using the method you described here. I have a close but at times very difficult relationship with her.

In your natal chart, look for contacts between your Moon and Pluto. This is a Hades Moon and indicates Mother/mothering issues that are karmic. If your natal Moon is in the 4 or 10 house she has been with you in a parent/child relationship in past lives, if the moon is in 3rd house, a sibling, in 7th house a partner. Then do the synastry the way I showed you.

Ah the ocean! One of my favourite places on earth! :love: Sadly I haven't been near the ocean for years, really miss it. I will look into the salt bath and pay closer attention to my dreams!

Perhaps an opportunity will arise for you to visit the ocean, but any body of water will be calming and healing for you. In terms of sleep, Pisces love sleeping and do a lot of their work in a dream state.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Julia, I completely missed ur reply and am just reading it now! Also, it musn't be a coincindence that i just recently finished the books u mentioned above. I loved the past life regressions, and i am some what surprised that lot of things mentioned there were somehow which i already "knew" ! So it was like feeling, oh so what i believe is after all true. I have no idea how i ve. come to my own knowledge.

Anyway, i have DW with Sun,NN , Mercury..,unless i am reading it wrong..but i will attach it here, incase u will take a look.

I hope it is Ok with OP that i am asking my qs here, if not i will remove my chart.

Hi Astroangel:

The chart you posted is your natal chart?

And SN sq Moon is a Synastry interaspect DW?
Any other DW interaspects?
For karmic makers we are looking for inner to outer DWs.

Moon/SN DW interaspect is going to pull the relationship into old emotional patterns and karmic behavior, which initially will feel comfortable, but later prove to be problematic. This is a marker for soulmate relationship, but the decision to separate may be examined.

The easy DW interaspects are telling us that the couple has worked on the issues in question in past lives or in between lives, and they are hoping to finish up the particular lessons during this incarnation. Hard aspects indicate that this is a issue is of strong importance, the couple has struggled to move forward successfully with the issue.

Yes PLRs are really interesting. Glad you have read the books!

Yes I do not know if this discussion is off topic, thread jacking or not.
I am just going with the flow, but yes if this needs to be moved, that is fine.

Julia

TheFish

Yes, my Sun, Moon, Mercury and North Node are in Pisces.

Neat! :happy:

In your natal chart, look for contacts between your Moon and Pluto. This is a Hades Moon and indicates Mother/mothering issues that are karmic. If your natal Moon is in the 4 or 10 house she has been with you in a parent/child relationship in past lives, if the moon is in 3rd house, a sibling, in 7th house a partner. Then do the synastry the way I showed you.

I have none of these in my birth chart. My Moon is in 12, quincunx to Uranus in 5, that's all. Does this mean my mom and I don't have any karmic issues to work on?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Neat! :happy:
I have none of these in my birth chart. My Moon is in 12, quincunx to Uranus in 5, that's all. Does this mean my mom and I don't have any karmic issues to work on?

You can do a synastry chart between you and your mom and see if there are any DWs.

In your natal chart, the Moon/Uranus indicates emotional upheavals in your life, and a mother or mother figure who is unpredictable or emotionally detached. This is karmic.

TheFish

You can do a synastry chart between you and your mom and see if there are any DWs.

In your natal chart, the Moon/Uranus indicates emotional upheavals in your life, and a mother or mother figure who is unpredictable or emotionally detached. This is karmic.

Yes my mom is emotionally detached. She is an Aquarius. She will not show her feelings openly but I know from what she is willing to do for me that she loves me deeply and unconditionally.

I just saw that I have my Saturn near her Sun, and she has her Saturn near my Sun. That surely must be karmic too.

Will look for more DW's and get back!

Julia Karmic Astrology

Yes my mom is emotionally detached. She is an Aquarius. She will not show her feelings openly but I know from what she is willing to do for me that she loves me deeply and unconditionally.

I just saw that I have my Saturn near her Sun, and she has her Saturn near my Sun. That surely must be karmic too.

Will look for more DW's and get back!

Yes the Saturn/Sun interaspect DW is karmic.
Saturn is about duty, debt and responsibility.
A Saturn/Sun DW is indicating that the two souls involved have made a commitment.
During the life-between-life period, they agreed to work on a lesson together, an old issue they wish to resolve. There is a karmic debt to do this, and one soul may feel the support of the other is vital.

TheFish

Yes the Saturn/Sun interaspect DW is karmic.
Saturn is about duty, debt and responsibility.
A Saturn/Sun DW is indicating that the two souls involved have made a commitment.
During the life-between-life period, they agreed to work on a lesson together, an old issue they wish to resolve. There is a karmic debt to do this, and one soul may feel the support of the other is vital.

This makes a lot of sense to me. Thank you Julia!

TheFish

So I had a closer look at my and my mom's charts. Apart from the Saturn/Sun conjunction DW I found three more:

Neptune - Mercury (square and quincunx)
Pluto - Mars (opposition and quincunx)
Chiron - NN (we both have a sextile to the other's NN)

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Fish,

Neptune interaspects are idealistic, perfectionistic, spiritual. The Neptune interaspect echoes the Saturn interaspect in that we are looking at a soul promise and karmic debt made prior to this incarnation.

But while Saturn is looking at duty or reparation, Neptune is looking at a promise made from love. However this can also be somewhat illusory or deceptive, a bit complex. While the souls are close, there may be boundary issues, the lines are diffuse and ill defined. These two souls may be from the soul group, but living separately may be a possibility in this life if boundaries cannot be more clearly set. In addition, Neputne/Mercury DW interaspects indicate the possibly of telepathy between the two souls in this life. There may be confusion distinguishing your own thoughts. Boundaries may need to be set.

Pluto interaspects are about power, fusion, symbiosis. These two souls may have been so intertwined in past lives that breathing room is now needed. Perhaps that is why your mother came back as an Aq, to give you some space in this life. The Pluto/Mars is karmic and about the use and misuse of power and aggression, a theme in your chart.

Chiron interaspects are showing a wound that can be healed in this life. There may be a karmic wound between you and your mother, that will play out in this life for the purpose of healing. Or your relationship with your mother will help heal a karmic wound. The NN interaspect shows that this resolution is part of your soul purpose in this life, and will move you forward in your evolution as a soul. Look to the signs and houses involved for more detailed information. The sextiles are showing that you two have worked on these issues quite a bit in the past and are hoping to wrap up the lesson in this life.

Julia

TheFish

Hi Fish,

Neptune interaspects are idealistic, perfectionistic, spiritual. The Neptune interaspect echoes the Saturn interaspect in that we are looking at a soul promise and karmic debt made prior to this incarnation.

But while Saturn is looking at duty or reparation, Neptune is looking at a promise made from love. However this can also be somewhat illusory or deceptive, a bit complex. While the souls are close, there may be boundary issues, the lines are diffuse and ill defined. These two souls may be from the soul group, but living separately may be a possibility in this life if boundaries cannot be more clearly set. In addition, Neputne/Mercury DW interaspects indicate the possibly of telepathy between the two souls in this life. There may be confusion distinguishing your own thoughts. Boundaries may need to be set.

Hi Julia! Thank as always for your analysis!

I cannot really relate the Mercury/Neptune aspects to my relationship with my mom. The only thing that fits is, we are better when we live apart than together. We get on each others nerves when we are together on a daily basis.

My mother is an atheist and materialist. She calls anything to do with meditation, spiritual interests, symbolism, etc, "nonsense". If she would see my conversation here with you she would roll her eyes and say "What rubbish! I hope you don't pay for such nonsense." and laugh about me. I never share these kind of things with her.

Nevertheless I love her and she loves me, she is kind and helpful and sweet. (She wasn't always - see next paragraph.)

Pluto interaspects are about power, fusion, symbiosis. These two souls may have been so intertwined in past lives that breathing room is now needed. Perhaps that is why your mother came back as an Aq, to give you some space in this life. The Pluto/Mars is karmic and about the use and misuse of power and aggression, a theme in your chart.

I can relate to that! My mom used to get very angry with me sometimes when I was small. I understand now that she was overwhelmed being a single mom, working full time, having health issues, and living in a society that thought less of her for bringing a child into the world out of wedlock. She was strong but sometimes she broke down. She hit me too. As a child I was sometimes terrified. She apologized for her "mistakes" years later and I feel no resentment towards her anymore.

Chiron interaspects are showing a wound that can be healed in this life. There may be a karmic wound between you and your mother, that will play out in this life for the purpose of healing. Or your relationship with your mother will help heal a karmic wound. The NN interaspect shows that this resolution is part of your soul purpose in this life, and will move you forward in your evolution as a soul. Look to the signs and houses involved for more detailed information. The sextiles are showing that you two have worked on these issues quite a bit in the past and are hoping to wrap up the lesson in this life.

Julia

I'm not sure what exactly this wound might be but it sounds good! :happy:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Julia! Thank as always for your analysis!

I'm not sure what exactly this wound might be but it sounds good! :happy:

I don't have your natal chart, so can you tell me the sign and house of your n. Chiron,
and any aspects to it? especially to the Moon? And to the 4 or 10 h.

Julia

Last edited:

TheFish

I don't have your natal chart, so can you tell me the sign and house of your n. Chiron,
and any aspects to it? especially to the Moon? And to the 4 or 10 h.

Julia

Hi Julia! :)

I have Chiron in Pisces in 12, opposite Pluto and trine Neptune. No connection to my Moon, but sextile to MC as well as AC.

My mom has her Saturn exactly on my Chiron and her NN exactly on my MC (Capricorn).

Julia Karmic Astrology

The 12 house is the main karmic house, the house of karmic debt or obligation as the result of personal or collective action. The 12 house/Pisces Chiron is a marker for possible collective karma. This is about a group of people who took part in collective movements, and some debt has accrued as a result of this action. Or the soul could have volunteered to clear collective karma form the past, to help society move forward.

A Pisces Chiron can mean a wound related to past lives as victim/martyr. There may be boundary issues in this life. Past life trauma, is quite severe, and the roots are deep and old. This may require a therapeutic intervention to heal and integrate.

This is a soul which has possibly felt separated from Spirit, has lost its divinity, and in this life is required to reunite with the Divine, to regain its spiritual core and to integrate this into daily life.

The Chiron opposite Pluto is showing us that abuse of power was a part of the wounding, but also indicates healing potential. The Chiron/Neptune echoes the martyr/victim theme, someone who was scapegoated, overly sensitive. The trine is showing that you have worked on this issue in the past or in between lives, you may be able to use the Chiron/Neptune energy to see the world more clearly, leave behind illusions and deceptions. You may be able to do some collective healing in this life, and have an ability to channel energy from the spiritual dimension.

Your mother’s Saturn conjunct your Chiron may indicate that she has played a part in past life wounding, and/or has made a promise in this life to help heal that wound. Her NN on your MC may indicate that part of her soul purpose in this life was to help you be successful and part of her promise to you.

Julia

TheFish

Hi Julia! Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with worldly matters!

Thank you for your analysis - I can truly relate to that! Do you think that the fact that I have Sun, Moon, and Venus (AC ruler) in Pisces and 12 as well is helpful for Chiron's goal to bring this wound into my consciousness and heal it, or rather a hindrance?

I can well imagine that my mom hurt me in a past live and is now trying to make up for it. I occasionally feel strong fear when I'm with her, which floods me without any obvious trigger, there is no explanation for it in those moments. Btw she also has her Mars on my Chiron.

A few years ago she said to me she is only still here because of me, to give me whatever she can, whatever I need.

So, yes, what you say, feels true.