Other's Mars' in Your 3rd House

LostNOzarks

I was reflecting on my grandparents recently and looking at my grandfather's chart, noticed for first time that his mars was in my 3rd house. Whenever we visited them, or they visited us, it always involved road trips - short or long - local or interstate. He was driver navigator and tour guide. Stopping at little places he knew along the way. Do others have a person with Mars in 3rd overlays that have similar experiences? Nothing bad happened on any of our trips - not even bickering. His Mars activated my curiosity.

JUPITERASC

I was reflecting on my grandparents recently and looking at my grandfather's chart, noticed for first time that his mars was in my 3rd house. Whenever we visited them, or they visited us, it always involved road trips - short or long - local or interstate. He was driver navigator and tour guide. Stopping at little places he knew along the way. Do others have a person with Mars in 3rd overlays that have similar experiences? Nothing bad happened on any of our trips - not even bickering. His Mars activated my curiosity.
not unusual for many grandparents to travel long road trips involving their grandchildren
also keep in mind
Mars may be in any of twelve signs
and so
TOTALITY OF TESTIMONIES :)
requires delineation

generalisation is fun but unreliable

Osamenor

Staff member
What's most relevant in synastry isn't which of your houses the other person's planets are in so much as it is how their planets aspect yours. The house placement may add a little bit of theme to how it manifests, but the aspects are the meat of it.

What aspects does your grandfather's Mars form with your planets?