Orbs and Stuff

grant12

hello I was wondering if someone could assist me . I had a look at the SP500 Chart which is an American Index and for the point of this exercise I cast a chart for the 7th May 11.45am New York time 2021 which was the Top and then I cast a chart for the low which came in on the 12th May at 3.50pm New York time . In both charts I tried to get the time as accurate as possible which may be off by 5 minutes or so . In the first chart Saturn Geo is at 13 Deg 18" Aquarius and in the second chart corresponding to the low Mercury is at 13 Deg Gemini

grant12

sorry I accidentally pressed submit.

following on at the exact date of the low Geo Mercury is at 13 Deg 29" Gemini or trine the longitude of Saturn at the high . At the time of the low Geo Mercury was seperating so I went back to see when this aspect between the two planets was exact which occurred at 12.26pm one hour and 20 minutes before the actual low came in which can happen . At the time of the low the Moon was at 3 Deg 29" Gemini so that didn't really form any aspects to the top Natal chart either . any advice is appreciated thanks