One Year Through Ketu Mahadasha - Gurus Please help

pxreddy

Dear Gurus,

I have been through One Year of my Ketu Maha Dasha. Feeling helpless and restless, anxiety, hopeless. All the things Iam venturing into are failing. My wife going through Saturn MD (Mars AD), My Daughter born with Ketu MD (will run though 2018).

My business has 3 partners (One Myself - Currently 1 Yr though Ketu, Other going through Rahu MD and another partner in Venus MD). The business we started flourished till 3 - 4 years and I see it suffering now. I started this business and it was my idea, but since the beginning the guy with current Venus MD is head of the business. What will be the impact on the business due to my Ketu and other persons Rahu.

Please help me with advice on personal side as well as pertaining to Business.

Crystalpages

Dear Gurus,

I have been through One Year of my Ketu Maha Dasha. Feeling helpless and restless, anxiety, hopeless. All the things Iam venturing into are failing. My wife going through Saturn MD (Mars AD), My Daughter born with Ketu MD (will run though 2018).

My business has 3 partners (One Myself - Currently 1 Yr though Ketu, Other going through Rahu MD and another partner in Venus MD). The business we started flourished till 3 - 4 years and I see it suffering now. I started this business and it was my idea, but since the beginning the guy with current Venus MD is head of the business. What will be the impact on the business due to my Ketu and other persons Rahu.

Please help me with advice on personal side as well as pertaining to Business.

If you take ten people with all running the same dasa (simple) or same dasa and antardasha (more complex) you will find them having extremely different life-experiences. This should be alerting folks to not fall into the simplistic mindset of thinking that following such reading passages from new or older books can lead to a reliable or useful ready-reckoner type approach.

The same is true for instances when folks begin to rely on (planet x in house y = reading) type formula-baaji (practice).

Despite all kinds of health information being available on internet, a doctor is needed to keep people disease free and if they listen and follow advice, keep them healthy, similarly astro software (interpretive) and 'hunt and peck' astrology on internet would not replace a proper astro-guidance.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm : thread without chart!

ketu separative node generally prone to pain-injury-surgery-accidents minor or major, to care.
ketu tending to spiritual path-realisation through pain and worldly detachment.

currently ketu transit spiritual-sensitive pisces till end 015 approx,
good for spiritual development. ketu could be the flag of victory too!
the flag hoisted high on the temple top, the spiritual victory.

may donate every fortnight on Ganesh Chaturthy morning 1.25kg white til at Ganapathy temple, with prayers -
OM GAM HREEM MAHA GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA. offer red flowers. observe fast this day noon.

daily offer some white til revadi prasad to Lord Ganapathy at home with prayers.

hoist a flag a top the Ganapathy temple in your town-village, donate flag.

Recite Ganapathy Atharvaseersha daily during prayers, morning-evening.

hope the generic suggestions help.

best wishes, GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
OM SHRI GURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

ps : may once offer at Shivalaya tues morning - 1.25kg each whole black urad dal, mustard seed/rai, white rice,
to care for saturn, rahu, venus and 125gms white til, whole unpeeled coconut, red flowers. with prayers.

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA, OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA,
JAI MATA MAHALAKSHMI, JAI MATA DURGE.

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM,
URVA RUKMIVA BANDHANAN MRUTYOR MUKSHEEYA MA AMRUTAT

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Thanks to J. Clark of ExPAT: Orange Moon, of great interest to astrologers amongst us... <LOL>

10517370_1055338017813087_5915197985401300804_o.jpg