Ok please, my stab at this communication question..Help?

EvilPixyScorp

Hi astrology buffs! :)
Thanks for your help again Radu on my other question!
This one is actually about the same man...He's in the 12th again here!

Will I ever communicate with Dave again, besides Email?
Asked- Sept. 15, 2005 @ 5:05AM- Tampa, FL, USA Placidus houses
This was deeply thought out/lost sleep over, but I should have left out the "besides Email" part, it added some confusion for me...
Fixed signs Angular- Not much I can do.
Major signifactors in Cadent houses.

Would he have a co-sig? Should I just use Uranus even if it is Rx? He is from the past, and rather "unconventional".

Saturn disposes Moon(Events), he controls the communication.
Saturn disposed by Sun(Me), I accept him...Saturn in 12th though, he is hiding or keeping secrets..Hiding *because* of me?
Co-Sig Moon sep. opposition to Saturn- 7 degrees 25 ago.- This is the last time we spoke in person, and also I gave an ultimatium via email.

No aspects between Sun & Saturn... This isn't lookin' good! But I thought I would continue for educational purposes.

Mercury in Vir., but Combust by Sun in 2nd.- I was too bossy & overpowered future contact happening..At least face to face, since Vir. is a human sign?

Venus in 3rd- But in Fall/Scorpio, Mutual reception with Mars in Taurus.
Mars ruling turned 3rd & conj. radix MC. Venus rules radix 3rd(Libra), but she had to give up her power to make any aspect to Saturn(And Uranus)..an applying square/trine. Ugh!
The only saving grace indicator is ... Sun trines Saturn's antiscion & visa versa.
Conclusion, I should have kept my big mouth shut I guess!
Would you all agree? Any glimmers of hope I missed?

fensi88

To me this looks like "no" answer because there are no applaing aspects between rulers, between co-rulers, no collection of light, no translation of light... but then I do not know how to explain last Moon's aspect which is positive-sextile to Pl...may be it is something with that antiscion I do not know how that antiscion counts ..does someone know some site where I can read what antiscion means (not what antiscion is, but what means in horary)

EvilPixyScorp

Fensi,

Radu has used the antiscion points in some of his weekly horary readings...The one for "Will I have a 3rd child?", and a couple others...
I also like his technique of finding the antiscion for relevant house cusps, then using the corresponding Sabian Symbol for added perspective.
I haven't found much on the antiscion except for on this website, and Lilly passages. :(
Thanks for reading!
-Carrie